Bundesliga Risers, Talents and Droppers 2009 (2010 edition available now)

Phil (GT)

Re: Bundesliga Risers, Talents and Droppers 2009

Timo Gebhart of Stuttgart - whats his potential? He's playing what, about half the games with quite a few minutes under his belt? Anyone care to commment on his prospects?

I also picked up some players thaht I thought might just be risers:

Bastians, Maroh, Diekmeier Rausch - are these likely to develop further or is there ability to rise limited?

Any input wuold be appreciated.

Timo Gebhart of Stuttgart - whats his potential? He's playing what' date=' about half the games with quite a few minutes under his belt? Anyone care to commment on his prospects?

I also picked up some players thaht I thought might just be risers:

Bastians, Maroh, Diekmeier Rausch - are these likely to develop further or is there ability to rise limited?

Any input wuold be appreciated.[/quote']

Gebhart should rise next time but I don't see him as a future star with 90+ to be honest. Maybe I'm wrong but regarding his former performances I think his peak will be 88/89.

Bastians: > 84/85

Maroh: > 84/85

Diekmeier: > 85/86

Rausch: > 85/86

All of them are talents but they won't rise much more after the next changes if they don't move to a bigger club.

Do you think Butt will rise again? Surely Bayerns no.1 should be at least 89 but do you think SM will give him a +2?

Yes' date=' he should rise again. But because of his age he only might rise by one.

I think the chances are 50:50.

Edit:

There'll be a Bundesliga Risers, Talents and Droppers 2010 thread soon (hope to have it completed in a week or two), so I ask you to refrain from further requesting rating predictions for now.

As Phil said he is working at a new Riser and Dropper thread so this will be the last prediction I will give.

how much will barrios of borussia dortmund rise?

+1/2

Wiese as he is rated 90. And 90 > 87 :P

But to be serious: Wiese is really better.

Plus, Weise has more years on his side than Butt does.

I remember when Butt was rated 90. Good times, glad to see he's getting games now, and I don't think 88 is out of his reach, regardless of his advancing years.

Re: Bundesliga Risers, Talents and Droppers 2009 (2010 edition coming soon)

What kind of rise is in store for Bungert and Hoogland?

Are they talented as well?

Is Hoogland's position really RB?(6 goals)!

How's Tosic doing at Koln?

There'll be a Bundesliga Risers' date=' Talents and Droppers 2010 thread soon (hope to have it completed in a week or two), so I ask you to refrain from further requesting rating predictions for now.[/b']

hi guys. long time no see ;)

i have a small question: Bunjaku or Barrios? Both scored 11 goals untill now, Bunjaku will probably hit 86/87 (83 now), Barrios 88/89 (87). Bunjaku would cost me 2.8 mill, while Barrios around 5 mill (my budget is not really unlimited, so every penny counts, but if i manage to sell some players i would have money for any of them). Neither one would be in my first 11, but i need a good reserve for my team.

Do you agree with my predictions? Which one would you choose?

Muller and Badstuber ( 85 ) will both of them rise to 88?
SCHWAAB will rise to 88?

AOGO will rise to 90?

i have a small question: Bunjaku or Barrios? Both scored 11 goals untill now' date=' Bunjaku will probably hit [b']86[/b]/87 (83 now), Barrios 88/89 (87). Bunjaku would cost me 2.8 mill, while Barrios around 5 mill (my budget is not really unlimited, so every penny counts, but if i manage to sell some players i would have money for any of them). Neither one would be in my first 11, but i need a good reserve for my team.

Did you honestly not see what Phil just wrote in massive writing?

Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Risers, Talents and Droppers 2009 (2010 edition coming so

i have a small question: Bunjaku or Barrios? Both scored 11 goals untill now' date=' Bunjaku will probably hit [b']86[/b]/87 (83 now), Barrios 88/89 (87). Bunjaku would cost me 2.8 mill, while Barrios around 5 mill (my budget is not really unlimited, so every penny counts, but if i manage to sell some players i would have money for any of them). Neither one would be in my first 11, but i need a good reserve for my team.

Its quite obvious here, if you can afford the higher rated riser, then go for him, in this case barrios is the higher rated, plus he is going to rise. So go for Barrios.

if Ribery stays at 95' date=' Robben should rise to 94...for now[/quote']

Are people expecting Ribery to drop?????

Also.....Does anyone know when the new German ratings thread is appearing, i've been holding off asking ratings questions for weeks! :(

Are people expecting Ribery to drop?????

Also.....Does anyone know when the new German ratings thread is appearing' date=' i've been holding off asking ratings questions for weeks! :([/quote']

Ribery has an outside chance to drop 1, but i think he'll hold on to his rating for now. if you want my opinion about those predictions, you can post your questions here

Ribery has an outside chance to drop 1' date=' but i think he'll hold on to his rating for now. if you want my opinion about those predictions, you can post your questions here[/quote']

if you are doing a ratings thread for germany also, i suggest that you dont do your ratings on phils thread without permission...