Bundesliga Risers, Talents and Droppers 2009 (2010 edition available now)

Re: Bundesliga Risers, Talents and Droppers 2009

Franco Zuculini' date=' what will happen to his rating?[/quote']

Probably not much. Has only played 8 minutes or so the whole season so far, as he missed a big part of the pre-season due to some back injury/problems. Again, a player which I obviously haven't seen play, but in an interview after a friendly a few weeks ago where Zuculini played the full 90 minutes Hoffenheim coach Rangnick stated that Zuculini played a good match (he scored 2 goals), but needs some more 'tactical discipline'. I'd still keep hold of him, all Argentinian experts are praising him, he'll probably stay as SM have generally been lenient towards young players who just moved (just look at Breno who kept his rating for ages despite being a total flop at Bayern, which I hope doesn't happen to Zuculini though).

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheap high risers (from 70's to 81) Wolfgang Hesl (Hamburger SV) 75 -> 75-79 - rose to 78 Stefan Reinartz (Bayer Leverkusen) 74 -> 79-81 - rose to 80 Carlos Zambrano (FC Schalke 04) 80 ->

Re: Bundesliga Risers, Talents and Droppers 2009 Should rise to 87 then' date=' has been a good replacement for Helmes. Will edit the list, but only put him into the possible risers section, not sur

Please could you tell me what you think of these players and answer my questions on them:

Aleksandr Hleb - How is he doing now he's at Stuttgart? and what do you think will happen to his rating?

Hamit Altintop - Does he play for Bayern much? and what do you think will happen to his rating?

Bastian Schweinsteiger - Does he play for Bayern much now Robbens there? What are his chances of being in the main starting XI and what do you think will happen to his rating?

Anatoliy Tymoschuk - Is he in Bayern's main starting XI? and what do you think will happen to his rating? please tell me all you know of him; performances etc.

Sorry, I know it's a lot. But you know your stuff and have helped me greatly in the past. :)

Thanks a lot.

Please could you tell me what you think of these players and answer my questions on them:

Aleksandr Hleb - How is he doing now he's at Stuttgart? and what do you think will happen to his rating?

Hamit Altintop - Does he play for Bayern much? and what do you think will happen to his rating?

Bastian Schweinsteiger - Does he play for Bayern much now Robbens there? What are his chances of being in the main starting XI and what do you think will happen to his rating?

Anatoliy Tymoschuk - Is he in Bayern's main starting XI? and what do you think will happen to his rating? please tell me all you know of him; performances etc.

Sorry' date=' I know it's a lot. But you know your stuff and have helped me greatly in the past. :)

Thanks a lot.[/quote']

The Hleb question was already asked a couple of pages earlier, can't say uch about him yet, 50/50 stay or drop atm, depending if he finds back to his form until the changes or if injuries are hindering from doing so.

Altintop currently isn't playing much, hasn't really played well when he had the chance. 70-80% chance of a drop.

Schweinsteiger still plays, he's now playing a more defensive role in a 4-3-3 where he's more of a RM/CM, so might get a positional change. His position isn't undisputed though, not really sure what will happen to him in the future, but for now he'll stay.

Tymo plays because van Bommel is out injured, but he has slowly been showing why he was signed. Atm it's only speculation on who of those 2 will start when both are fit, maybe one of Müller/Altintop/Schweinsteiger will lose his place and both will start alongside.

Sorry' date=' I know it's a lot. But you know your stuff and have helped me greatly in the past. :)

Thanks a lot.[/quote']

Schweinstuger - Robbens arrival has done nothing to harm his starting spot, with Ribery being the player who found himself dropped. Not sure if thats to do with an injury but i doubt it. Will stay.

Tymoschuk - Only really playing due to Van Bommels injury, and when he returns in a few weeks he'll want his starting XI place back being captain and all. Should

Hleb - Unsure on him tbh, he's started most matches at Stuttgart so will likely stay.

Altintop - Unsure on him Thinks hes played a good few matches so far, will hold onto his 90

do u think aogo would hit 88? He has played every single game for top of the table hamburg.

cheers

If Hamburg keep up their form (still in the Top3 or at the changes) and he keeps playing, 88 is a possibility. However, he hasn't really played too well, once Jansen is back from injury and fully fit there could be a fight for the LB spot again.

Hi Is Klose going to drop or stay

Also' date=' Does Marcel SCHAFER Has any chances of getting to 90 or 90 + in the future

Another one is Barzageli I do not see him performing that much this season too many mistakes will he drop or stay

Thanks[/quote']

Klose still isn't fully fit and he's a player who very much relies on his physical attributes, and if he doesn't come back to full fitness until the changes he might face a drop. I'd still say the chances of dropping aren't that high, after all he's still ahead of Toni in the pecking order.

About Schäfer and Barzagli, WOB's defense currently looks very shaky, and both of them (and Madlung as well) are very error-prone, I'd say Barzagli might stay (due to the fact Wolfsburg are champions) and Schäfer will 'only' rise by one. Also Schäfer's performances for the NT haven't really been good, it'll be hard for him to get over 90 at least, but 90 is within reach after another good season.

Phil how much do you think Lukas Podolski will drop? -1 seems to be on the cards' date=' can he hold a 90 rating while at Koln?[/quote']

I'd also say a -1 is certain, but if he stays in the NT (and I'm pretty sure he will) he can also hold a 90, even at Köln.

You wrote in another thread (older thread) that Prodl was likely to get a +1. He has been injured more or less all this season. Will that effect his +1? Will he just stay at 86?

Yeah, that +1 was based on last season in the hope that he'd get just as much playing time this season, but as you said, injury problems (after the Frankfurt where he apparently played really bad) prevented him from playing, so a stay is now more likely. I still believe that he can get further in the nearer future, but unfortunately not this time.

It must be difficult trying to grab a place at CB when your competition is Naldo and Mertesacker.

Thanks for the quick reply' date=' Phil.[/quote']

Yeah, but he often played RB as well, he should have had a positional change to CB/RB a while ago. But both Naldo and Mertesacker aren't really unbreakable either, so he could have had some games as a back-up anyway.

Phil' date=' any thoughts on Lucas Barrios and Florian Kringe?[/quote']

Wanna buy them in GC44, eh?

Kringe will definitely drop, wasn't even a bench player at Dortmund and now on loan at Hertha, he already picked up an injury in the first game after a couple of games. 87 definitely, with 86 even being possible. That why he's in the definite droppers list.

I also fear that Barrios will drop, even though he gets as much playing time as Valdez and Zidan (roughly), he just doesn't find the net in the league. The only thing that might keep him on his 87 is his cup form (3 goals in 2 games) and maybe the fact that he only recently arrived. I'd still say 70% or so chance of a drop, as it doesn't really look like Klopp still shows full faith in him.