Bundesliga Risers, Talents and Droppers 2009 (2010 edition available now)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheap high risers (from 70's to 81) Wolfgang Hesl (Hamburger SV) 75 -> 75-79 - rose to 78 Stefan Reinartz (Bayer Leverkusen) 74 -> 79-81 - rose to 80 Carlos Zambrano (FC Schalke 04) 80 ->

Re: Bundesliga Risers, Talents and Droppers 2009

Re: Bundesliga Risers, Talents and Droppers 2009 Should rise to 87 then' date=' has been a good replacement for Helmes. Will edit the list, but only put him into the possible risers section, not sur

No' date=' not really. Considering he was only a reserve player at Athens, he can consider himself lucky he moved to Mainz and played well enough there to stay ;)[/quote']

^ That was the quote about Ivanschitz

Has no chance in the Wolfsburg attack' date=' was only subbed in once after 90 minutes this season. Regularly plays for the reserves in the 4th division, so that isn't a reason to rise either. Will probably stay with a slight chance of a +1, but not worth mentioning. [/quote']

^ Esswein

Still waiting for his break-through' date=' picks up the occassional app as a sub, but nothing special. Might get a +2, but depending on how much he plays and if he impresses also a +1 or a +3 can't be ruled out.

Didn't really know him before his move to Köln, but so far, he hasn't really impressed there either. His games at RB have been quite disappointing, he rather has the stature of a CB where he IMO would fit in better.[/quote']

^ Schorch

I think that's it? ;):P

I wasn't sure where to post this question(s)... here or on the other Bundesliga thread...anyway, here goes...

Watching Schalke v Eintracht right now. All three kids started for Schalke yet again... Moritz & Kenia & Schmitz.

You've commented briefly about Kenia.... curious what your thoughts are on Schmitz. He looks okay and had the assist to Asamoah just a few minutes ago...

Also the other kid, Pliatsikas, subbed on too...

Hi Phil

Searched your thread & can't seem to find any posts on Demichelis.

I know he damaged his ankle ligaments at the beginning of August & was expected to be out for a minimum of 2 months. Is there any word on when he'll be back? Could we see him drop to 92?

He seems to be fit again soon (expected to return to full training in the coming days), but tbh, he should still drop to 92. His performances last year have been very shaky (I'd say that he's made more mistakes per game than Badstuber the whole season so far ;)), and add to that his injury, it makes a drop almost inevitable. But you never know with SM, maybe if he comes back before the changes and has one good game or two, they might keep him at 93.

Do you think that Kenia will only rise by 2/3, wouldn't he rise to somewhere around 86 not 83. Also Thomas Muller should probably rise to around 87/88, as he has played every game so far and is playing rather well. Also the average first team rating for Bayern Munich is about 90/91.

Do you think that Kenia will only rise by 2/3' date=' wouldn't he rise to somewhere around 86 not 83. Also Thomas Muller should probably rise to around 87/88, as he has played every game so far and is playing rather well. Also the average first team rating for Bayern Munich is about 90/91.[/quote']

kenias started in 3 games and been a sub in 4 and had 2 assists in those games, i think that he is a key player and will be 86+ come the end of the season however i think 86 is a bit optimistic probably 84 maybe 85

Claudio Pizarro not riser to 90???

He is listed in Phil's opening post as a possible riser but up to now to me he developed to a pretty certain riser.

On the one hand I have to say he plays very good at Bremen, scored 5 times in 6 games (perhaps even more if Stuttgart keeps playing so poor) and so he could deserve a rise.

But on the other hand if you compare him with Grafite or Dzeko, who are both IMO better, it would be a bit unfair if all three players will rise from 89 to 90.

I personally would rate Pizarro on a 89.7, Grafite on a 90.5 and Dzeko on a 90.3.

He is listed in Phil's opening post as a possible riser but up to now to me he developed to a pretty certain riser.

On the one hand I have to say he plays very good at Bremen' date=' scored 5 times in 6 games (perhaps even more if Stuttgart keeps playing so poor) and so he could deserve a rise.

But on the other hand if you compare him with Grafite or Dzeko, who are both IMO better, it would be a bit unfair if all three players will rise from 89 to 90.

I personally would rate Pizarro on a 89.7, Grafite on a 90.5 and Dzeko on a 90.3.[/quote']

ok! thanks for all!

Ozil is listed as being a possible riser any news on how he is playing and if he is a key man at bremen and future rating?

Mesut O(e)zil - 89 -> 90/89 -> 91 -> 92+

Himself and Marko marin are either going to revolutionise Bremen or will move on to bigger clubs in the next 2 years. ;)

Ozil is listed as being a possible riser any news on how he is playing and if he is a key man at bremen and future rating?
Mesut O(e)zil - 89 -> 90/89 -> 91 -> 92+

Himself and Marko marin are either going to revolutionise Bremen or will move on to bigger clubs in the next 2 years. ;)

Spams predictions are pretty correct' date=' if nothing special happens (e.g. injured for a year). At the date Phil made this thread with his predictions Özil was a possible riser. But up to now with the good performance of Werder Bremen and seeing that Özil become a key player for Werder after Diego left them, I would say he is a definite riser. He should certainly get a 90 at the next ratings.

What about Marko Marin?

Marin is still a good prospect for the future. If he continues playing like that I suppose he'll get his 90 with the after next changes. Today he played a good game against Stuttgart (especially in the first half) and he gave an assist to Pizarro.

what chances to rise at 90 in the next ratings!???

Tough one. :P I'd say around 60%, like Timesle said, he was brilliant against Stuttgart today. If Bremen can sustain their title challenge (fourth atm and only one point behind third) then he should get the 90 this time around. ;)

I would rate the chances very small. About 10 %.

At the moment he's fine with his 89.

Bit of a difference here! :P I'd rate him as an 89.7 at the moment, and I'm sure if Bremen keep pushing both he and Ozil (maybe Aaron Hunt for 89/88, but that's another matter :P) can push for 90.

Bit of a difference here! :P I'd rate him as an 89.7 at the moment' date=' and I'm sure if Bremen keep pushing both he and Ozil (maybe Aaron Hunt for 89/88, but that's another matter :P) can push for 90.[/quote']

:o Don't get me wrong. I would appreciate it if he will rise. I think it's very difficult. Perhaps it might be a good decision of SM to increase his rating now, and go further with it in small steps. Because - as Spam already posted - he has chances to climb high (espescially with an club which is even better than Bremen).