Rolando or Thiago Silva?

desh

Rolando or Thiago Silva?  

1. 1.

• Rolando - FC Porto
    • Thiago Silva - AC Milan

Re: Rolando or Thiago Silva?

Thiago Silva has been a regular starter playing every minute of Milan's campaign so far so should be on the rise - he just needs to make the Brazil team now.

Rolando on the other hand has played every game for Porto this season scoring 2 goals and came on as a sub for 1 minute for Portugal vs. Hungary.

Personally I would go for Thiago as Milan are a higher profile team and that recognition alone might get him into the Brazil squad. :)

I have both so have been kinda trying to monitor their progress. i'm under the impression that thiago silva will rise to 90/91. As far as i'm aware he's been a regular for AC alongside nesta this season so far. i know that rolando is supposed to be set for a definite rise to 90....

I think its really down to whichever you fancy signing to be honest. Hope this helps :)

J

Rolando has played 4 out of 5 games this season and scored 2 and one own goal.

He has also made one champ league appearance, 2 world cup qualifying appearances, and one friendly for Portugal appearance not lasting the full 90 at any time for Portugal.

Thiago Silva has made 3 out of 4 appearance for Milan and one champ league game as well.

He has also made 2 or possibly 3 appearances for Brazil all coming off the bench from last season in the year 09.

Both seem certain to rise to 90, but who is the better long term prospect (capable of reaching 91/92 in the 2nd or 3rd ratings changes)?

Cheers for the input so far but I still can't make a decision lol