Goalkeeper needed

Re: Goalkeeper needed

Asenjo for sure!! Lloris is a very good keeper also and getting Caps for NT :D

although Ben Foster coudl be a back up keeper as he has looked very good fro United although he prob wont rise too much this time cos SM will only see him as standing in for an injury.... but VDS is 38 hitting 39 so ;) he aint gonna be there forever and if Foster continues playing well..who sayd VDS might not be No.1 when he comes back ;)

The only reason for me being reluctant on Asenjo is Aleticos's miserable start of the 2009/2010 season... I would prefer a GK in a more stable team.

As for Foster' date=' he is not exactly what I'm looking for.[/quote']

try lloris then...and you're right i think it was too early for him to make that jump

Lloris is a bit expensive. What do you think about Handanovic or Valdes?

Handanovic has a very good shot at a 90!!!

try him if yeah want ;)

Valdes if u can get him.. why not a sure fire 91 wont drop anyhow!!! may not get a rise but maybe he will if Barca do well again this season :D

EDIT*Diego Benaglio for Wolfsburg has a good shot at a 90 and a slight chnace of a 91 if Wolfsburg continue playing well in Champo league and in the Bundesliga ;)

EDIT*Diego Benaglio for Wolfsburg has a good shot at a 90 and a slight chnace of a 91 if Wolfsburg continue playing well in Champo league and in the Bundesliga ;)

Now that is a very good suggestion. Hadn't thought on him. Starter in Wolfsburg and Switzerland NT... And definitely has more chances of reaching 90 than Handanovic.

id go for Sergio Asenjo mate or Rui Patricio' date=' Delac if you want a big prospect or Steve Manadanda playin for France all the time rated 91

Stephanie Ruffier 87 - 88

Handanovic also a good player

hope these help mate[/quote']

I had already ruled out Asenjo, Ruffier is too short rated for my team and I prefer Benaglio over Handanovic.

So, Benaglio or Valdes?

Now that is a very good suggestion. Hadn't thought on him. Starter in Wolfsburg and Switzerland NT... And definitely has more chances of reaching 90 than Handanovic.

I had already ruled out Asenjo' date=' Ruffier is too short rated for my team and I prefer Benaglio over Handanovic.

So, Benaglio or Valdes?[/quote']

still Valdes mate:p

I had already ruled out Asenjo' date=' Ruffier is too short rated for my team and I prefer Benaglio over Handanovic.

So, Benaglio or Valdes?[/quote']

Go for Valdes mate then he has a short chance of rising but only short.

Go for Valdes mate then he has a short chance of rising but only short.

Yup' date=' Valdes has a small chance of rising, while Benaglio has a large chance of rising. I'm more inclined on Benaglio...

still Valdes mate :P

Really? I prefer Benaglio... I mean, Valdes is never going to make it into the NT and all. Plus, Valdes is older and more expensive.

yea but i can see him gettin more than 90 in the next changes and Valdes is already 91:D

Yes' date=' he is already a 91, which means more wages to pay...

try to filp a coin then heads Valdes tails Benaglio :P

I might do it with a 2 tails coin :D

But Benaglio probably won't rise to the level of a Valdes. Don't forget Wolfsburg are also having an indifferent domestic campaign so far.

Yes, but I can always sell him after his rise to 90 and then buy Valdes provided he is still available.