Goalkeeper needed

Re: Goalkeeper needed

OR

I buy them both and sell Renan (from Botafogo) and Soliman' date=' and have Valdes as my first choice and Benaglio as my second one? :confused:[/quote']

yea ive got Renan he dropped last time and hasnt been playin, but i dont no much about soliman. sell them 2 and get Benglio first then see how it is with Valdes:D

another dillemma :P

if u could do this do it!! Valdes like everyone said could get a 92 if Barca do well ;)

and Benaglio could be a 91 by the end of the year :D

Valdes and Benaglio combined don't reach the 20M of cost. If I sell Rensing, Soliman and Renan, I easily get a 18M profit. I currently have 9.9M to spend and I'm still waiting for my budget adjustment, where I should gain an additional 4M. Seems doable :).

Valdes and Benaglio combined don't reach the 20M of cost. If I sell Rensing' date=' Soliman and Renan, I easily get a 18M profit. I currently have 9.9M to spend and I'm still waiting for my budget adjustment, where I should gain an additional 4M. Seem doable :).[/quote']

do it then ;) and maybe when Benaglio gets his 91 if he does u can sell him for big bucks :D

No idea about either of them' date=' but honestly, when was the last time your GK got injured? :P[/quote']

... Never :D.

Right lets start again wat team are you?

Leeds. 40k stadium' date=' but I already have the likes of Van Persie, Pato, Pique, Navas or Cristian Rodriguez, who consume good wages already.

yea ive got Renan he dropped last time and hasnt been playin, but i dont no much about soliman. sell them 2 and get Benglio first then see how it is with Valdes :D

If I sell them both, I necessarily need to buy a second goalkeeper, because Rensing will be sold anyway and I can't have just 1 GK, SM doesn't allow it.

Is it' date=' though, having to pay high wages for someone you may never use?

(Am merely playing the devil's advocate here. :P)[/quote']

okay.. i see where ur coming from. but if hes gonna rise..... Profit ;)

the wages he uses wont be comparable to the 3 or 4 million if not more u make on em wont it :confused:

(just trying to fight my case :P) haha

do it then ;) and maybe when Benaglio gets his 91 if he does u can sell him for big bucks :D

I hadn't planned to keep him more than until his next rise' date=' which should be to 90...

Is it, though, having to pay high wages for someone you may never use?

(Am merely playing the devil's advocate here. :P)

I could always loan him out.

Ok, here is what I will do:

1 - Sell Rensing

2 - Buy Benaglio

3 - Wait for my chairman's budget adjustment (will happen very soon)

4 - Sell Renan

5 - Wait for a bid on Soliman

6 - When it arrives, put a bid on Valdes and when his transfer is complete, accept Soliman's bid.

This should do it. Thanks for all the interventionists help. ;)

Ok' date=' here is what I will do:

1 - Sell Rensing

2 - Buy Benaglio

3 - Wait for my chairman's budget adjustment (will happen very soon)

4 - Sell Renan

5 - Wait for a bid on Soliman

6 - When it arrives, put a bid on Valdes and when his transfer is complete, accept Soliman's bid.

This should do it. Thanks for all the interventionists help. ;)[/quote']

jus noticed ;) 42 comments and 43 views :eek: haha