Diego Milito - rating?

Diego Milito - rating?  

1. 1.

Re: Diego Milito - rating?

Zero chance of 94. Unless Argentina start playing well with Milito playing. But since Maradona like san attack of the midgets with Aguero' date=' Messi and Tevez, big 'ol Milito will be stuck at 93. Not that that's a bad thing! :P[/quote']

I wouldn't say 'zero' chances. SM make some weird decisions at times, personally I feel Milito deserves 94 with or without international football. Just because he doesn't play for an international side shouldn't effect this rating too much. Raul doesn't play for Spain yet is still 95. Then you have players like Kanoute, Mutu and Forlan who player for weaker international sides, but they deserve 94 basically because they are starters in the international scene? Bit bias if you ask me.

I wouldn't say 'zero' chances. SM make some weird decisions at times' date=' personally I feel Milito deserves 94 with or without international football. Just because he doesn't play for an international side shouldn't effect this rating [i']too[/i] much. Raul doesn't play for Spain yet is still 95. Then you have players like Kanoute, Mutu and Forlan who player for weaker international sides, but they deserve 94 basically because they are starters in the international scene? Bit bias if you ask me.

Inter may be fashionable, but Milito will have to replicate his Genoa form, then he'll have a chance of getting up to 94. Also, Forlan, Kanoute and Mutu ahve proved themselves over continuous seasons, Milito could well be a one season wonder, although it's unlikely given the quality of Inter's service and his early season form. Two goals today against Cagliari. I doubt he'll rise though.

Inter may be fashionable' date=' but Milito will have to replicate his Genoa form, then he'll have a chance of getting up to 94. Also, Forlan, Kanoute and Mutu ahve proved themselves over continuous seasons, Milito could well be a one season wonder, although it's unlikely given the quality of Inter's service and his early season form. Two goals today against Cagliari. I doubt he'll rise though.[/quote']

With his form last year, he was lucky not to get 94.. although it was never going to happen with Genoa. Hes basically repeating that form at Inter now anyway isn't he? 2 goals today, isn't that 4 in 4 so far in the league? Pretty impressive if you ask me. Also his performance today was sensational, apparently. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he rose to 94.

With his form last year' date=' he was lucky not to get 94.. although it was never going to happen with Genoa. Hes basically repeating that form at Inter now anyway isn't he? 2 goals today, isn't that 4 in 4 so far in the league? Pretty impressive if you ask me. Also his performance today was sensational, apparently. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he rose to 94.[/quote']

4 games is way too early to make a prediction, otherwise Hamsik and Di Natale should both rise because they've scored a lot of goals.

Inter may be fashionable' date=' but Milito will have to replicate his Genoa form, then he'll have a chance of getting up to 94. Also, Forlan, Kanoute and Mutu ahve proved themselves over continuous seasons, Milito could well be a one season wonder, although it's unlikely given the quality of Inter's service and his early season form. Two goals today against Cagliari. I doubt he'll rise though.[/quote']

Milito can in no way be classed as a one season wonder. He's scored goals wherever he's played. I think his club goal scoring resume for his five years playing in Europe reads something like 112 goals in 202 club apperances. That for me is prolific over the space of five seasons and leads me to believe that he's certainly worthy of a 94 rating if strikers like Kanoute, Forlan and Mutu have that same rating. I know which one out of the four that I would have in my team.:)

Easily a 94 for me. He was a big thorn for the Barcelona backline in their stalemate against Inter. He again helped Inter claw back from being 0-1 down to an eventual 2-1 victory in their last league game. He has scored consistently in two of the best leagues in the world, in Spain with Zaragoza and now with Inter and formerly Genoa in the Serie A. So what if Maradona or Basile or whoever the previous coach was, doesn't call up Milito. It's not really his fault as Argentina boast some of the best forwards in the world in Tevez, Aguero, Messi. Luca Toni shot to a 94 after one/two profilic seasons with Fiorentina, a lesser light compared to Inter Milan. Milito has proven himself long-enough, unlike the late-bloomer Toni, I don't really see why Milito can't hit a 94. Many were saying Frey's chances of rising to a 93 was slim but lo and behold, he went on to achieve it. Milito's currently first choice at Inter, and definitely not living in Eto'o's shadow. He's without a doubt one of the reasons Inter are doing well this season, not just due to Eto'o.

I'm all for Milito getting a long-overdue 94, and he is not overrated ,that's for sure.

although he has been prolific during the early part of the season ill doubt he will get 94 this time around. if he keeps up his good form then maybe by the end of the season he will get to 94. remember anelka was top scorer in supposedly the best league in the world last season but is only 92