SwanseaJack's 80-85 Great British Leagues Risers

Re: SwanseaJack's 80-85 Great British Leagues Risers

How would you rate Chris McCann of Burnley? He is 84' date=' and has played in all 6 league games so far. Would 86 be fair? Also you have Jensen down for 84 to 87/88, but he is an 85, an that would be still a big jump in the first English changes. Good work altogether, are you going to do anymore teams?[/quote']

Chris McCann is a really good young player who I like alot. He was looking at a decent rise as a starter for Burnley's first top flight campaign for eons. Unfortunately, he has damaged his knee joint and will be out for 3 months.

Might preclude a significant rating increase.

Another McCann however, Grant, of Shorpe might get a little tickle from 81 to 83/84.

He's not very good but seems to be in the form of his life, scoring goals and making appearances for N.Ireland & Shorpe since his last rating change. Scunny have been promoted as well.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my thread on 80-85risers in the Great British Leagues. If you differ in opinion then i'm willing to adjust my original rise for a player + if people suggest for a player to rise than i'll put

Re: SwanseaJack's 80-85 Great British Leagues Risers nice thread but do you think Insua will merit a bit more than 86? He's been playing many matches this season and there are some bench warmers in m

Re: SwanseaJack's 80-85 Great British Leagues Risers all of the Scottish ratings are in in, got the ones from the bigger sides more or less spot on, but a few are off when it comes down to the lower

Chris McCann is a really good young player who I like alot. He was looking at a decent rise as a starter for Burnley's first top flight campaign for eons. Unfortunately' date=' he has damaged his knee joint and will be out for 3 months.

Might preclude a significant rating increase.

[b']Another McCann however, Grant, of Shorpe might get a little tickle from 81 to 83/84.[/b]

He's not very good but seems to be in the form of his life, scoring goals and making appearances for N.Ireland & Shorpe since his last rating change. Scunny have been promoted as well.

He really, really won't. He might get a small rise to 82, what with him being a Northern Ireland international, but Shorpe are the poorest or poor outfits. It staggers me how 3 sides have actually succumbed to defeats to them, but they'll be in the bottom 8 by the time the rating changes come around, I'm sure.

still wanting the answer for danny welbeck of man utd...

He only played his first game of the season in midweek. Granted, he scored, but he isn't gonna get many, if any, league appearances up until the rating changes come about, what with him having to compete with Rooney, Berbatov, Owen and Macheda. The only change he is gonna get is to be miniscule, and that's if he's lucky.

First of - Nice thread!!

Secondly, and it may be deamed off topic but I don't think so - how do you see Stephen Dobbie's rating when the changes come round for the UK ??

Top goalscorer in the Scottish 1st Division for Queen of The South last season followed by a free transfer move to Swansea in the summer, where he has banged in a good few goals already this season.

Currently rated 79 and available for about 800k - I'm holding on to him in hope of a healthy rise as he ticks all the boxes criteria wise for SM to be good to him.

Your opinions please................:D

First of - Nice thread!!

Secondly' date=' and it may be deamed off topic but I don't think so - how do you see Stephen Dobbie's rating when the changes come round for the UK ??

Top goalscorer in the Scottish 1st Division for Queen of The South last season followed by a free transfer move to Swansea in the summer, where he has banged in a good few goals already this season.

Currently rated 79 and available for about 800k - I'm holding on to him in hope of a healthy rise as he ticks all the boxes criteria wise for SM to be good to him.

Your opinions please................:D[/quote']

He won't rise that much mate. The best thing going for him is that he scored 10 goals in the last 6 games of the season north of the border, but he's only scored 3 times this season, and 2 of those were against Brighton in the Carling Cup - not a lot to shout about. He's also been out for a month, although he is fit now and could play this weekend. I'd give him a rise to 81, what with Swansea struggling in the league table.

He won't rise that much mate. The best thing going for him is that he scored 10 goals in the last 6 games of the season north of the border' date=' but he's only scored 3 times this season, and 2 of those were against Brighton in the Carling Cup - not a lot to shout about. He's also been out for a month, although he is fit now and could play this weekend. I'd give him a rise to 81, what with Swansea struggling in the league table.[/quote']

been out for 3 weeks with a rib injury, if he wasn't injured he would of featured in all of the games

top scorer so far this season (in all competitions) + when playing looks our biggest threat up front

swansea will recover and top half of the table is our aim

won't be 81 more like 83/84 + a good player for a rise

fit for saturday + should feature, probably off the bench to regain match fitness

How would you rate Chris McCann of Burnley? He is 84' date=' and has played in all 6 league games so far. Would 86 be fair? Also you have Jensen down for 84 to 87/88, but he is an 85, an that would be still a big jump in the first English changes. Good work altogether, are you going to do anymore teams?[/quote']

will add mccann + correct jenson mistake :)

been out for 3 weeks with a rib injury' date=' if he wasn't injured he would of featured in all of the games

top scorer so far this season (in all competitions) + when playing looks our biggest threat up front

swansea will recover and top half of the table is our aim

won't be 81 more like 83/84 + a good player for a rise

fit for saturday + should feature, probably off the bench to regain match fitness[/quote']

Take out the 2 goals against Brighton, and his goalscoring record is rubbish. Plus, you've only scored 3 league goals, so it's no achievement. Not convinced about Swansea. You've lost over 30 goals from your team from last season (Scotland and Gomez) and have replaced them with average replacements. Not convinced you will have enough goals in the team to make mid-table but your defence is solid enough to steer clear of danger. The loss of Martinez was huge as well, while Sousa is still pretty unproven. I stand by my prediction of 81 for now, but he could hit 82 if he returns from injury in good form.

I would be very Surprised if Micheal Duff rose despite what you say he has had zero mins in the Prem this season and 45 in the carling cup that is no where near enough to warrant a rise.

David edgar also i dont know where you got your info from saying he was getting lots of game time but its wrong he aint getting any.

And Paterson look's to be sidelined for around 3 months with a knee injury so i wouldnt bet on a rise there either

Agree about Jensen tho:D

Seem to have a real gem in Guerrero played the full 90 against Barnsley and was easily the best player on the pitch he should get some gametime this season and only rated 75

Take out the 2 goals against Brighton' date=' and his goalscoring record is rubbish. Plus, you've only scored 3 league goals, so it's no achievement. Not convinced about Swansea. You've lost over 30 goals from your team from last season (Scotland and Gomez) and have replaced them with average replacements. Not convinced you will have enough goals in the team to make mid-table but your defence is solid enough to steer clear of danger. The loss of Martinez was huge as well, while Sousa is still pretty unproven. I stand by my prediction of 81 for now, but he could hit 82 if he returns from injury in good form.[/quote']

if scotland hadn't of scored those goals someone else would of, although he is a good scorer most of his goals were easy finishes or penalties

Jordi Gomez will be missed and was a great player but we've got plenty of cover in the centre of midfield so if we were going to lose our best player (apart from brits) it was the right position to lose a key player.

Martinez and Souza are very similar but Souza's prepared to make subs before 75 minutes and Souza wont play 4-5-1 in every game. Dobbie will get 82 minimum + if you take a few goals out of any player so far this season (except 2 or 3 top goalscorers) then they'll have rubbish scoring records

Hoping your predo's are right.

People I have are:

Naughton

Tomkins

Ramsey

Wilshere

Ebanks-Blake

Kightly

Rodwell

Trying to get Gibbs to :P

I agree with the CJones94 who said about Stanislas, been playing first team football rated 78, should and probably could go to the same as Tomkins... :)

Great thread :)

if scotland hadn't of scored those goals someone else would of' date=' although he is a good scorer most of his goals were easy finishes or penalties

Jordi Gomez will be missed and was a great player but we've got plenty of cover in the centre of midfield so if we were going to lose our best player (apart from brits) it was the right position to lose a key player.

Martinez and Souza are very similar but Souza's prepared to make subs before 75 minutes and Souza wont play 4-5-1 in every game. Dobbie will get 82 minimum + [b']if you take a few goals out of any player so far this season (except 2 or 3 top goalscorers) then they'll have rubbish scoring records[/b]

I think you are missing my point. I'm trying to say that those two goals were scored against much more inferior opposition, so they won't be held in as high regard as say, a brace against Cardiff City. But we're obviously on completely different wavelengths, so I shall just accept your opinion.