Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Offical Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers * kiss my butt villa

Re: Official Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers *

Re: Official Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers * I LOVE being a villa fan

hush your gums:D

Just saying. Just like some Vile fans come on to the Birmingham thread to let us know when we are doing bad. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Some how the 'city is yours'. Yeah because the city is yours because you lost to us in the cup which we went on to win, something which you couldnt do when you fell at the last hurdle.

Birmingham City to finish higher then Aston Villa. Have fun fighting in the relegation battle from now on' date=' thats if you dont go down this season.[/quote']

First time in how many years? and thats IF you finish above us.

Ill let you have this season, its the first time in a 100 years you have out done us.

Not by much considering your in the relegation battle aswell. :rolleyes:

Were not going to suddenly become a awful team, had a lot to deal with this season and mistakes have been made by players and the manager. But a long list of errors contributed to this seasons performance.

So simmer down small heath fan, go back to your stadium thats falling down, and remember.

You shall always be in our shadow.

B)

Just saying. Just like some Vile fans come on to the Birmingham thread to let us know when we are doing bad. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Some how the 'city is yours'. Yeah because the city is yours because you lost to us in the cup which we went on to win' date=' something which you couldnt do when you fell at the last hurdle.[/quote']

One cup run doesn't make the City yours. You've been in our shadow for god knows how many years, and that will continue for many more to come. In Fergie's words, you're just noisy neighbours

One cup run doesn't make the City yours. You've been in our shadow for god knows how many years' date=' and that will continue for many more to come. In Fergie's words, you're just noisy neighbours[/quote']

Unbelievable, 100 years of mediocrity ( thats generous ), one good cuo run and a poor league campaign ( they are right next to us ) and they SOMEHOW think their better.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Unbelievable' date=' 100 years of mediocrity ( thats generous ), one good cuo run and a poor league campaign ( they are right next to us ) and they SOMEHOW think their better.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH[/quote']

mediocrity maybe, but still better than you and the albion. So - THE CITY IS OURS, THE CITY IS OURS!

EDIT: Apologies Adamski, thought this was the brummie giving it large about the mickey mouse cup

First time in how many years? and thats IF you finish above us.

Ill let you have this season' date=' its the first time in a 100 years you have out done us.

Not by much considering your in the relegation battle aswell. :rolleyes:

Were not going to suddenly become a awful team, had a lot to deal with this season and mistakes have been made by players and the manager. But a long list of errors contributed to this seasons performance.

So simmer down small heath fan, go back to your stadium thats falling down, and remember.

You shall always be in our shadow.

B)[/quote']

You will always be in the battle at the bottom. You have no quality. Young will be leaving to Liverpool and you will invest the money into some useless foregin players who have no desire or passion to play at your club.

Whereas us on the other hand buy players only if Big Eck knows they will play thier heart out.

And our stadium is poor, thats why we are investing in it. Just because are staduim is poorer, our fans are not. Dont know if you knew but we were the loudest set of fans at Wembley since is was built.

You have lower points and lower goal difference and we have a game in hand. You will let us have this season, you have no choice. Next season will be the same. Apart from the fact that you will be in the Npower league. Have fun.

'THE CITY IS OURS'

You will always be in the battle at the bottom. You have no quality. Young will be leaving to Liverpool and you will invest the money into some useless foregin players who have no desire or passion to play at your club.

Whereas us on the other hand buy players only if Big Eck knows they will play thier heart out.

And our stadium is poor' date=' thats why we are investing in it. Just because are staduim is poorer, our fans are not. Dont know if you knew but we were the loudest set of fans at Wembley since is was built.

You have lower points and lower goal difference and we have a game in hand. You will let us have this season, you have no choice. Next season will be the same. Apart from the fact that you will be in the Npower league. Have fun.

'THE CITY IS OURS'

You really don't realise how ridiculous you sound right now, do you?

If you can seriously sit there and defend Birmingham by saying Villa have "no quality" (think of how many international players they have, for a start), you need to take a serious look at yourself. :o:eek:

And our stadium is poor' date=' thats why we are investing in it. Just because are staduim is poorer, our fans are not. Dont know if you knew but we were the loudest set of fans at Wembley since is was built.

'THE CITY IS OURS'

You say your fans are good?? Have you seen St Andrews recently at home games? It's empty - some kind of quality fans that don't even turn up for home games.

Again, noisy neighbours is all you'll ever be with the likes of Johnson, Bowyer and Phillips being your "quality" players

Cant even be bothered to discuss how ridiculous that statement is.

Maybe later.

No quality lol' date=' says the fan of a team with carr in ahhaah[/quote']

Do you watch football? You think Carr is poor just because he is old. He was going into retirement and we took him out and he has been one of the most consistent defenders in the prem this season.

You think my statement was ridiculous, hahaha. And yes, you have no quality. We have a good defence (was going to say 'great' defence but just got reminded of the Ridgewell incident yesterday). Johnson and Dann are 10x better then any defender you have in your squad.

Barry Ferguson in midfield would walk into your first team any day, so would Larsson.

Our attack is the only reason we are in the battle for survival. Jerome cant finish to save his life, Zigic cannot play football unless played to his head. We only have Phillips who will be retiring.

You have zilch.

I said im not discussing it now.

You question if i watch football after you said we have no quality.

hahahahahahahahah

HYPOCRITICAL IDIOT.

Just because 'YOU' are not discussing it doesnt mean I cant put my opinion though still.

And yes, im an idiot because im putting my opinion across. For some reason you cant stand it when i do that.

Just because 'YOU' are not discussing it doesnt mean I cant put my opinion though still.

And yes' date=' im an idiot because im putting my opinion across. For some reason you cant stand it when i do that.[/quote']

You actually asked ME a question.

So i said im not discussing it.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Whats hard to understand about that.

Im all for differing opinions, and im not stupid enough to say we have had a better season than you we havent, but you making out as if your some awesome club, with better players than us based on this seasons performance.

Thats not logical.... add that to the fact your in the relegation fight to, and for the previous seasons our players dominated you.

Its clear to see situational factors have devastated our season.

If you want a debate based on REASON and LOGIC im all for it after the game.

You actually asked ME a question.

So i said im not discussing it.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Whats hard to understand about that.

Im all for differing opinions' date=' and im not stupid enough to say we have had a better season than you we havent, but you making out as if your some awesome club, with better players than us based on this seasons performance.

Thats not logical.... add that to the fact your in the relegation fight to, and for the previous seasons our players dominated you.

Its clear to see situational factors have devastated our season.

If you want a debate based on REASON and LOGIC im all for it after the game.[/quote']

Ok . . . Ill leave it for now.

Buf before i do, i dont think we have brilliant players and we are an awesome club but I will admit i am sometimes a little bit biased towards the team, as are everyone who is a loyal supporter of thier club.

COME ON SON. Great ball in by Ashley.

How are we winning this game hahaa

Collins looks a liability at the back.

Never been a fan of his positioning and ball playing ability.

So glad we scored of that FK.

Especially as scum bag barton gave it away then told the ref to f off

Wonder if he will be banned :rolleyes:

Collins looks a liability at the back.

Never been a fan of his positioning and ball playing ability.

So glad we scored of that FK.

Especially as scum bag barton gave it away then told the ref to f off

Wonder if he will be banned :rolleyes:

na the camera's didn't pick it up;)

Hear that Barton is the best midfielder in the country apparently B)