Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Offical Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers * kiss my butt villa

Re: Official Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers *

Re: Official Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers * I LOVE being a villa fan

Get in.

Now off to the pub to celebrate :D

Well done,it all changed when after you scored as you played without nerves then,can't see you going down now and with us virtually safe anyway I'm not too bothered.

Still if we had a striker we'd have got something out of that,but as all of our forwards are useless we didn't have any threat whatsoever to trouble your terrible pairing of Collins and Dunne.

Well done' date='it all changed when after you scored as you played without nerves then,can't see you going down now and with us virtually safe anyway I'm not too bothered.

Still if we had a striker we'd have got something out of that,but as all of our forwards are useless we didn't have any threat whatsoever to trouble your terrible pairing of Collins and Dunne.[/quote']

In Oneills second season we had the second best defence up until the chelsea spanking, iv never been a fan of collins but for us to push on i think they need to leave.

They are clearly disruptive members of the squad and quite frankly arent playing well enough.

Cheers mate, i think we did more than enough to deserve that. Like you said though, if you had a decent striker you could of got something out of it.

Makoun was woeful today, Lost posession many a time and his contribution was minmal. For me Petrov was man of the match today one of the best performances ive seen him give in a while. Walker had a mare too, he's good going forward but his defensive side of the game lets him down.

I had to save some of those quotes too from the small heath fan, As when im feeling down and miserable i can look back on them for a laugh :D.

Kim Kallstrom latest player to be linked with us.

A quality striker for Bent to partner would be class. Defoe would be my pick, wanted him at Villa for years, little bit more realistic with him falling out of favour at spurs but highly unlikely. Bit of competition between Bent, Gabby and the new addition would be quality, and is needed with the lump Heskey and the soon to be departing Carew proving nothing in the form of competition.

New RB.

New LB.

New CB.

Obviously a winger to replace Young to.

Wouldnt mind a AM. A creative midfielder of sorts but thats being greedy.

Ha

Am i missing something here' date=' does / did he really live in Stourbridge ? :eek:

Wonder if he ever donned his speedos and went to crystal leisure centre :D[/quote']

Aye, or least he owns/owned a house here.

:D I can only hope for his sake he's not left without visiting that beast. Although given his reaction to the slightest of touches this season I'm not sure he'd have gotten out of the rapids in one piece...

Another HUGE game for us today. A defeat could really bugger us here.

The fact that wolves arent playing could mean that 3 points would put real pressure onto them, and if we do win against West Ham thats even more distance between us and the dreaded relegation zone.

Personally this game is the most influential game in our season i feel, considering the situation.

If all things go well and we win today we could be 6/7/8 points clear of the zone !!

Open game, we look decent going forward and Ashley Young was unlucky not to score, when he saw his shot just deflected wide.

BUT

We do not look good when we dont have possession.

i turned down my ticket last minute for this game too :/ Seems a good game, just a shame were losing already.

Guest 1CapWonder

Im sorry Collins and Dunne are a joke.

A JOKE.

Balls over the top and through our defence are getting through or very close to Cole every time.

He isnt even quick. JOKE.

Dunne should of gone then aswell.

Been saying this for SO long. Can't stand both of them. Idiots off the pitch and on the pitch.

Bent's goal should not have been disallowed, then again Dunne could have walked. Fuming over that though. Why can't you jump for headers anymore...