Official Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers *

Re: Official Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers *

It's just yet another thing Downing will "get away with"

We might aswell call every picture photoshopped. People were only having a fit cos they thought his hand looked huge' date=' but it's clearly the tassle.

And he's exactly that Adam! Just want him out, and quick.[/quote']

He wont get away with it. It will come out that its real. Plus everybody should and the fans i know are annoyed with him refusing to sign a new contract. He will leave... thankfully :)

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Offical Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers * kiss my butt villa

Re: Official Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers * I LOVE being a villa fan

If you guys get anything near 20mil from him you will be laughing' date=' I REALLY don't want him to join LFC :(

Even for less money I wouldn't want him, never rated him at all[/quote']

Mate if we get over 12 million ill be happy. The fact you have seemed to pay alot for all your signings since January gives me hope of a deal worth around 15 million ;)

Unlucky Nells, he can put in a cross, but he aint no winger like the people on your thread are suggesting.

Real Maths;

mwr1i9.jpg

I'd also like to wish Ashley young well at Utd' date=' Really annoys me when people say good riddance etc. He was a great player for us and his good performances more than out weigh his bad ones.

[b']Thats and ill never forget that last minute goal at Everton.[/b]

''You're a genius'' :D:D

And that means Bent's worth around 500m.

Real Maths;

mwr1i9.jpg

I'd also like to wish Ashley young well at Utd' date=' Really annoys me when people say good riddance etc. He was a great player for us and his good performances more than out weigh his bad ones.

Thats and ill never forget that last minute goal at Everton.[/quote']

Would put bent around the £350 million mark wouldn't it. Bargain for us :rolleyes::D

He has frustrated me on occasion this season' date=' but I do wish him well. It's a fantastic deal for us to receive 16 million is top draw. Lookongg forward to a summer of spending and next season :-)[/quote']

I'm not sure who ye could replace him with though? I'm delighted we have signed him. Some people say we have too many wingers and he will be just a squad player but I'm quite certain he will be the main man on the left wing for us for many years now. Will probably be getting him on the back of my shirt this year :P

I'm not sure who ye could replace him with though? I'm delighted we have signed him. Some people say we have too many wingers and he will be just a squad player but I'm quite certain he will be the main man on the left wing for us for many years now. Will probably be getting him on the back of my shirt this year :P

Barry he isnt some irreplaceable world class winger ! :P

If Downing stays id imagine us to use him and Albrighton on the wings, if he leaves Albrighton will certainly or certainly should in my eyes be playing regular first team football again.

Not to sure who we will replace him with but there are plenty of options out there.

As i come back on the forum i just thought id see what your opinions are on AM joining the Villa?

AM took Blues down, will he do the same with Villa?

But tbh, Villa's defence is more of a problem with your team and AM did a good job with our defence so could be good.

Maybe your be the ones playing unattractive football like us?

Or maybe your chairman brought in AM to try and nick some of our players cus they will follow him, but Pannu might not do deals with you lot now

surely we have to be looking at the likes of N'Zogbia' date=' he'd be a good for us[/quote']

You would of thought so, and hoped so. Considering he was going to blues for 10 million around a year ago, you would assume it would be less depending on the interest.

gotta love the new kit.. I've been going to genting highlands in Malaysia for ages' date=' awesome theme park, and now their company is the sponsor :D[/quote']

:D We sure like to advocate gambling

You would of thought so' date=' and hoped so. Considering he was going to blues for 10 million around a year ago, you would assume it would be less depending on the interest.[/quote']

N'Zogbia could replace Downing if he leaves.. I'd like to see Albrighton play more now that he has a first team opportunity with young gone

N'Zogbia could replace Downing if he leaves.. I'd like to see Albrighton play more now that he has a first team opportunity with young gone

I think it would be stupid not to have him in the starting 11.

We would need to bring someone in to compete with him though.

Nzogbia would be a GREAT signing.

I think it would be stupid not to have him in the starting 11.

We would need to bring someone in to compete with him though.

Nzogbia would be a GREAT signing.

You happy with the new manager mate - or were you one of the fans picketing outside Villa Park after he was announced?

You happy with the new manager mate - or were you one of the fans picketing outside Villa Park after he was announced?

I didnt want him, at all.

I actually did have a wonder down down Villa Park when it was kicking off. Some idiots about but alot of the fans had genuine concerns around there.

Now he is here, im *gulp* fully behind him and his plans. I just hope it comes good.

I didnt want him' date=' at all.

I actually did have a wonder down down Villa Park when it was kicking off. Some idiots about but alot of the fans had genuine concerns around there.

Now he is here, im *gulp* fully behind him and his plans. I just hope it comes good.[/quote']

Its a mad couple of weeks lol - 3 weeks ago you were talking about world class manager like Rafa and lesser so Hughes and you end up with Alex M - good luck for the upcoming season but I don't think you'l be contenders for top 8 now

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/villa-open-to-cuellar-sale/news/anzeigen_66355.html

Surely not good news if he leaves? Better hope Rangers don't want to stump a paltry 3 million for someone of his quality. I may be wrong but I feel it would be worth trying to convince Cuellar that the future at Villa can be better than Rangers, although since he isn't really close to the national team he said a drop in quality would not bother him as much, with the reason for moving to Villa in hope of getting a national place.

Mcleish may be able to bring some of Birmingham's defence if that does happen, but the fans may object a little:p

Its a mad couple of weeks lol - 3 weeks ago you were talking about world class manager like Rafa and lesser so Hughes and you end up with Alex M - good luck for the upcoming season but I don't think you'l be contenders for top 8 now

Pretty disgraceful really what they done with McLaren TBH, apparently they arranged an interview, then just blanked him out, due to fans voicing their opinions of a forum:/ Look what he'd done with Twente, won the league with them without spending a ton of cash, was doing well with Wolfsburg aswell up until Dzeko was sold off. Villa isnt a club who is gonna spend tons in the transfer market, and they have a very good youth sytem with some very talented players in there. Apparently when McLaren was with Middlesbrough, he gave 18 players their debuts, who were born just a mile away from the Riverside.

Yet Lerner then goes out to bring in McLeish:/ Atleast Villa fans can be confident of staying up now.

Villa aren't a club who will spend money on the Market ?? You sure lol.

Bent and Makoun in January then a 134 million in the seasons oneill was on charge. So what if he did well in holland he nearly got wolfsburg relegated lol !

Bent and Makoun money will come back with the sale of Young and downing, of course Lerner was going to put money in to the club once he had taken over.

And it didn't help when his top scorer was sold off, the season finished with him still their top scorer. Him and Diego had formed a promising partnership together, until he was sold in january.

So you're saying McLeish is a better man for the job?