Official Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers *

Re: Official Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers *

So we should have given by the end of this week then ! Nice to have sorted an issue that really did need addressing. Really wanna are Parker at us! We don't really need a player in that position but his quality of available should be brought in !! Hopefully downing gets his wish and does one this week !

Please buy Hutton :o:D

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Offical Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers * kiss my butt villa

Re: Official Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers * I LOVE being a villa fan

So the mug who thinks he is a champions league player ( LMAO ) is off to Liverpool. Huge amount of cash, never liked him at Villa. So happy its untrue.

Did well last season, but i dislike him and his attitude on and off the pitch.

35+ millions worth of sales !

Should be a interesting summer boys ;)

Nzogbia, Hutton, maybe Parker, Given, who knows who else :)

DELIGHTED.

Did VERY Well to get 20m for him.

As a Gunner I'm pleased for Arsenal and for Villa.

Villa - Can Spend' date=' Spend, Spend.[/b'] ;)

Arsenal - Wipes another bad rumour away :rolleyes:

Hopefully pal !!

No need to be stingy to, plus we can bring in 3/4/5 good signings with out Randy dipping into his pocket ! Wages would of come down a load with them to off aswell.

You have NO idea how happy i am.

Hopefully pal !!

No need to be stingy to' date=' plus we can bring in 3/4/5 good signings with out Randy dipping into his pocket ! Wages would of come down a load with them to off aswell.

[b']You have NO idea how happy i am.[/b]

x2Zh9DUeGkc

? :D:D:D

i think i would be that happy to ... we all know the TM is inlated but wow

Guest 1CapWonder

:D

I was waiting for you to pop online Elliot !

You going Wolves game ?

You havent a clue ;)

I'm desperately trying to get tickets in the away end for Fulham. One of my best mate's just signed a first year pro there so if we can't we'll be at the game somehow. Are you going to that?

Wolves I'm not sure about but hopefully get to as many games as possible before I head up north. Ecstatic my friend. Ecstatic :)

I'm desperately trying to get tickets in the away end for Fulham. One of my best mate's just signed a first year pro there so if we can't we'll be at the game somehow. Are you going to that?

Wolves I'm not sure about but hopefully get to as many games as possible before I head up north. Ecstatic my friend. Ecstatic :)

There isnt a chance in hell im going to be able to get that off work so no unfortunately i shall not be going to the Fulham game. Once the summer is over, or if i sort my new job out, ill be able to go regularly. Thats quality mate ! Is he U18 or U19?

Ahh i forgot your going north of the border, when do you go ?

PS

:D:D:D:D

Guest 1CapWonder

There isnt a chance in hell im going to be able to get that off work so no unfortunately i shall not be going to the Fulham game. Once the summer is over' date=' or if i sort my new job out, ill be able to go regularly. Thats quality mate ! Is he U18 or U19?

Ahh i forgot your going north of the border, when do you go ?

PS

:D:D:D:D[/quote']

I won't be going very regularly at all :( Maybe if we play Newcastle/Sunderland away it might be easy to get to? Not even sure if I'll be back in Manchester for christmas (depends on whether I'm playing regular football I suppose!) I'll do my best to get to Wolves actually. Meet up for a pint before the game? Would be good! Leave mid-september I think, need to get into Stirling Uni though first.

Yeah, look out for the name Pritchard this year! Turned down Aston Villa (amongst other clubs) after training with us for a week. Never forgiven him for it! Was at United for years, absolutely cracking player.

Have you left Uni now?

And btw Adz, :D :D :D

Just hope McLeish brings in quality. I'm really, really doubtful he will to be totally honest. Not convinced with the Hutton link and he's played it safe with Given.

I won't be going very regularly at all :( Maybe if we play Newcastle/Sunderland away it might be easy to get to? Not even sure if I'll be back in Manchester for christmas (depends on whether I'm playing regular football I suppose!) I'll do my best to get to Wolves actually. Meet up for a pint before the game? Would be good! Leave mid-september I think' date=' need to get into Stirling Uni though first.

Yeah, look out for the name Pritchard this year! Turned down Aston Villa (amongst other clubs) after training with us for a week. Never forgiven him for it! Was at United for years, absolutely cracking player.

Have you left Uni now?

And btw Adz, :D :D :D

Just hope McLeish brings in quality. I'm really, really doubtful he will to be totally honest. Not convinced with the Hutton link and he's played it safe with Given.[/quote']

Ahh schweet mate. Good luck up there. Yeah im keen pal, do you sit in the holte, or do you wanna meet at a pub.

Nice one, does he fancy his chances of an appearances this season? Shame its not in claret and blue !

Yeah mate finished in may, got my results now ! Just sorting my job out as its changed slightly to what was originally agreed.

Have faith my friend ! From no where iv gained alot of optimism about this season and i cant wait for it. Given is a safe option true, but for 3.5 million you cant go wrong really with a proven prem keeper ! Id say its sensible business.

Im positive he can bring good players to us. He cant attract players himself, but we still have a decent attraction to players.

Buy Scott Parker and Nzog with the cash and ill be laughing ( even more ).

I'm 99% sure we wont be getting parker' date=' I think he's on his way to chelsea but id love to be wrong, Also being linked too Vargas.[/quote']

Yeah, i agree. I dont think we will im just hoping :o

Dont get the whole loan to Chelsea though. He will be back at West Ham come end of season, and even if they are in the prem, he will probably want to leave still. Leave now scotty and come to Villa :P

Vargas of Fiorentina?

Yeah' date=' i agree. I dont think we will im just hoping :o

Dont get the whole loan to Chelsea though. He will be back at West Ham come end of season, and even if they are in the prem, he will probably want to leave still. Leave now scotty and come to Villa :P

Vargas of Fiorentina?[/quote']

Yeah...... It was a 'mirror exclusive' :rolleyes:

Yee! more game time for ALBRIGHTON.

Seriously how far off in quality is ALBRIGHTON from Downing do you guys think?

Albrighton was all set to get more game time anyway with Young leaving. Albrighton is a very good young talent, who has bucket loads of potential. He literally has no fear when running at players, and unlike the likes of Lennon and Walcott ( who can run at players ) he can put in a fantastic cross.

I like Albrighton alot, proper winger. He will be great for us over time. He isnt a million miles off, but lacks experience and thus decision making can be a problem.

So you sign Bent in january' date=' a player who relies solely on crosses, and ten 6months later take away his service with the departures of young and downing. Fantastic business lol![/quote']

Bent for £24m or whatever it was is 100% better business than Henderson @ £20m, Carroll @ £35m & Downing @ £20m...:confused:

He is the 3rd best goalscorer in the prem over the last 5 years or something, what are you on about, it's great business (esp considering the English market atm)! :confused:

Bent for £24m or whatever it was is 100% better business than Henderson @ £20m' date=' Carroll @ £35m & Downing @ £20m...:confused:

He is the 3rd best goalscorer in the prem over the last 5 years or something, what are you on about, it's great business (esp considering the English market atm)! :confused:[/quote']

WTH do you have to cry about everything?! I was talking about the departures at villa, not the arrivals :)

So you sign Bent in january' date=' a player who relies solely on crosses, and ten 6months later take away his service with the departures of young and downing. Fantastic business lol![/quote']

You are an annoying annoying annoying person, crawl back to your own thread.

You are an annoying annoying annoying person' date=' crawl back to your own thread.[/quote']

Really? I'm annoying? So does that mean all the villa fans commenting on the liverpool thread yesterday are also annoying?

If you have a problem with whatever i've said, tell me. :)

WTH do you have to cry about everything?! I was talking about the departures at villa' date=' not the arrivals :)[/quote']

Who's crying? :confused:

You said buying Bent is bad business [so you're talking about arrivals here], because Villa have sold his service (Downing and whopping 8 assists and all that) even tho they will no doubt replace those players adequately (N'zogbia + Albrighton are good players) and Bent will once again score consistently and get ~20 goals in the prem.

I really fail to see how that's bad business, when in essence Villa will have gained Bent, [probably] N'zogbia and a little cash in exchange for one-year contracted Young, and one-season 'wonder' :rolleyes: Downing...

EDIT - Difference between you and the Villa fans is that they gave constructive input on why Downing is [obviously] not worth £20m, whereas you came and trolled...

A2R your a plonker, and you wonder why most people cant take you seriously.

Bent who relies on Crossing? dont make me laugh, Even if he did rely on crossing (which he doesnt) we have albrighton who is arguably a better crosser than Young and Downing and we could get N'Zogbia.....

just think 73 million for that britsih talent, Now thats fantastic buisness LOL ;):D.