Official Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers *

Magic J

Re: Official Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers *

Delighted we have Bradford.

Not that I think PL would let our lot think its going to be a walkover, but over 2 legs we should see them off. :)

Looking forward to todays game, fingers crossed we can nick something.

Same line up as we had against pool.

Going back to what I said the other week. Chelsea did to you what I hoped we would.

You're normally so open and play with confidence and I don't mean this in a harsh way but you're nowhere near as talented as us or other top sides. I fear you'll now be tighter tonight and make it harder for us.

Happy with our team, a early goal and you could be in trouble.

It's only a matter of time.

Seems that way.

Completely different team to the one prior to Chelsea last week.

Literally 0 confidence, hopefully we keep it tight and can grab a point, something to be happy with, give us a cheeky boost prior to Wigan game.

Going down. :o:p

Jokes aside, 2 weeks ago after pool we were being praised now people slate us. Not you, thats the feeling, even amongst some fans, although i use the term fan loosely.

Was always going to be a toughy this season, ill stick by what i said I reckon we will do much better in the second half of the season. We wont be great though :P

To much pap to deal with in one season.

2 defeats against Chelsea and Spurs aint the end of the world. The manner of these defeats need to be addressed though.

Jokes aside' date=' 2 weeks ago after pool we were being praised now people slate us. Not you, thats the feeling, even amongst some fans, although i use the term fan loosely.

Was always going to be a toughy this season, ill stick by what i said I reckon we will do much better in the second half of the season. We wont be great though :P

To much pap to deal with in one season.

2 defeats against Chelsea and Spurs aint the end of the world. The manner of these defeats need to be addressed though.[/quote']

You probably won't go down as much as I'd like to see you lot down. Dunno where this "hatred" towards villa comes from, probably from the fans that are always coming onto the Arsenal thread and trolling, the likes of ruggermad and others. But I like Lambert is doing with a young team, very energetic and I think you will get the points you need against the smaller teams. I think Qpr and Reading are certain to go down, then theres you lot , Saints and Wigan. What happened to the more experience players ? N'Zogbia/Gabby/Bent and so on ? Injured?