Official Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers *

Re: Official Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers *

Actually LOL!

I can say one thing which wasn't even rude and you can take an offence. I pointed out a straight up fact that you lot do come to the Arsenal thread and post a load of negative comments. Week in and week out for months and months.

I say once thing and then I get called a pleb?

Please!... Look in the mirror' date=' we lost to them and so did you.

Karma works in great ways just like this.

I am sure you can still qualify, no doubt about that. I was clearly pointing out that no one comes here and rubs things in when you lose so why do you do it to Arsenal?

Until you can understand that very simple statement then there is no need to comment.

I remind you again for those who fail to read. I never slated Villa in anyway. Go back and read the post if you must. Every time you lot come in and talk about how poorly our club is being run or playing etc...This is the first time I have ever posted on this thread and look at the response. Comical to be honest.[/quote']

Wow. A slight over reaction on your behalf. I wasnt calling you a pleb, I said I welcome anyone on hear to talk about both the positive and negatives of our club, be that performance or just the general running of the club. I then went on to say if someone wants to continually slate us, then so be it, I just think they are a pleb. I didnt say that was you.......

I was just referring to you guys thinking that anyone who mentions anything bad and isnt an Arsenal fan, in the Arsenal thread is a troll. I welcome such discussion, would be good to have this thread a little more active, I just pointed out that If someone continually slates the club, not open for discussion then I think they are a pleb. :confused:

Im well aware we lost to them.... I dont quite understand the point your making here!

hahaha Karma. You what ? Are you actually serious ?

No Arsenal fans came in here to rub it in because you bloody lost to them, you cant take the mick if you lost. Whats hard to understand ? Its like taking the **** out of someone for having Ginger hair but you have it. It doesnt happen.

So you need to understand that ;) in the mean time Im happy not discussing this with you.

I never said you slated us, your reading skills are comical. I was making a generic statement about fans of other clubs discussing ours. Im a Villa fan firstly but I love football and will talk about other clubs. Arsenal at the moment have several talking points, if you dont want other fans talking about your club, I suggest you go onto a Arsenal board.

You cease to amaze me.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Offical Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers * kiss my butt villa

Re: Official Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers * I LOVE being a villa fan

Im well aware we lost to them.... I dont quite understand the point your making here!

hahaha Karma. You what ? Are you actually serious ?

You cease to amaze me.

You keep saying that I am mocking Villa for losing when I have now posted 3 times saying I ain't. My point was funny how Arsenal fans don't come in here and post bad things when your club loses.

That is now the fourth time I have had to write that' date=' and you say my reading skills are poor ;)

Karma is a belief just like Straight Edge. Don't mock people for beliefs we ain't in the 60's anymore.

Now do you understand my point? It wasn't the fact that you lost, though that is connected to the main point.

The point is for the last time I write this.

[b']Villa fans come on the Arsenal forum and take the mick when we lose a game. Then when I say "ain't it funny how Karma works". I then get ridiculed[/b]

I am making more than fair point. Which you Magic J want to make a personal reference. I never once said your club is poor or sucks or bad. I never said you are out the cup or got outplayed.

Learn to read my main point which I have made several times ;)

Last point' date=' dunno why I'd post on the Arsenal thread after Bradford beat Villa, it'd be completely irrelevant.[/quote']

You know what I mean. Obvi you wouldn't post about your result but usually you have a few things you like to say about Arsenal.

It wasn't only me who realized this, if you could see my PM list of people who all notice when you only post on the Arsenal thread when we lose or draw or have bad news.

Just stating the facts that are there for all to see :)

You keep saying that I am mocking Villa for losing when I have now posted 3 times saying I ain't. My point was funny how Arsenal fans don't come in here and post bad things when your club loses.

That is now the fourth time I have had to write that' date=' and you say my reading skills are poor ;)

Karma is a belief just like Straight Edge. Don't mock people for beliefs we ain't in the 60's anymore.

Now do you understand my point? It wasn't the fact that you lost, though that is connected to the main point.

[b']Villa fans come on the Arsenal forum and take the mick when we lose a game. Then when I say "ain't it funny how Karma works". I then get ridiculed[/b]

I am making more than fair point. Which you Magic J want to make a personal reference. I never once said your club is poor or sucks or bad. I never said you are out the cup or got outplayed.

Ok I really am starting to struggle now.

Your point was that Arsenal fans didnt come on here taking the mick.

1) I dont care if they did.

2) I welcome more people on this thread.

3) Why would Arsenal fans take the mick ?? You lost to them. I dont understand why you cut out my points about this issue when you quoted me.

Why would an Arsenal fan take the mick out of us for losing to Bradford when you did....... Why ? You dont take the mick out of a ginger kid if you have ginger hair. Its the same principle.

Iv read your point again and again and iv responded with the above point a few times now, so yes you reading skills are very poor, that or you are totally ignorant !

Believe in what you want, while your there can you ask Karma to say hello to the bogeyman, the tooth fairy and god.

I never ridiculed your first post. I was discussing the topic of other fans (arsenal fans included) coming on this thread.

To confirm, I think Arsenal fans didnt come on here to take the mick because you lost to them.

Although I couldnt care if they did.

I'd argue that coming in here and posting what you did in the manner in which you did it, it was quite malicious. Or at least tried to be.

Talking about Karma is ridiculous because as Magic said, you lost too. So it's not like you have some higher ground to stand on. To be honest, I think doing this will make some other gunners feel slightly embarrassed. I know I would be.

The difference with you is that anyone who says anything bad about Arsenal is wrong. End of. Trolling or whatever you want to call it. You can't accept other people's opinions.

You're welcome to comment on our club anytime and we'll have a discussion about it but can't help feeling that you came in here for all the wrong reasons just to make a point about us losing to a team that you lost to as well.

You keep saying that I am mocking Villa for losing when I have now posted 3 times saying I ain't.

No I didnt. I said it once, in my very first post and I think, whether you admit it or not your intentions were always malicious, and have come across in that way.

Quote me, I double donkey dare you to quote me on where I have said you personally are mocking Villa. I dare you.

Like the vast majority of your replies I expect you to go off on a tangent or make something up. Yet another piece of proof of the quality of your input to this forum.

Ok when I said Karma it wasn't the result I was pointing at. It was the fact that you lot came to Arsenal thread and give it all the biggen.

Then all the sudden you lose and now are humble.

Plus calling Karma anything like the tooth fairy is just stupid. In some parts of the world Karma is a very important thing which people take very seriously, ying and yang?

I know we lost to Bradford. Now go back to my first post and see what I said..

Oh wait I said we lost to Bradford too..... Hmm so I did already make that point right? Yes I believe so.

You can't hack the fact that for once you have been out done at your own game.

You are more than happy to go on other teams forums when they lose and rub it in. Then the moment someone does it back your back goes up.

I didn't even say anything bad about Villa. I am doing what you do. Having an opinion on another clubs thread because that is what a forum is for. I have seen Rugger use that line before.

I never aimed to start a debate. My first comment should of been taken with a pinch of salt. A simple fair enough would of done fine or even ignore it. After all point me out where I am wrong in any of this.

I made a fair and accurate statement, one which many would agree with.

I have seen Rugger come into the Arsenal thread and slate our team and manager and even fans.

I haven't done this but look at the reaction I get!!! Hypocritical much?

Before Magic keeps saying you lost aswell again and again I fully well am aware, hence why I said that on my first post. Learn to read so that way you would already known I have taken this into account before I wrote my reply.

And for the fact, I never once took the mick out of Villa so stop saying "how can you take the mick when you lost to Bradford as well".

Like the vast majority of your replies I expect you to go off on a tangent or make something up. Yet another piece of proof of the quality of your input to this forum.

Oh I am sorry I thought this was the Villa thread?

I forgot Rugger doesn't come in and gloat when we lose.

Yet more made up things on my behalf :rolleyes:

Ok when I said Karma it wasn't the result I was pointing at. It was the fact that you lot came to Arsenal thread and give it all the biggen.

Then all the sudden you lose and now are humble.

Plus calling Karma anything like the tooth fairy is just stupid. In some parts of the world Karma is a very important thing which people take very seriously' date=' ying and yang?

I know we lost to Bradford. Now go back to my first post and see what I said..

Oh wait I said we lost to Bradford too..... Hmm so I did already make that point right? Yes I believe so.

You can't hack the fact that for once you have been out done at your own game.

[b']You are more than happy to go on other teams forums when they lose and rub it in. Then the moment someone does it back your back goes up.

[/b]

I didn't even say anything bad about Villa. I am doing what you do. Having an opinion on another clubs thread because that is what a forum is for. I have seen Rugger use that line before.

I never aimed to start a debate. My first comment should of been taken with a pinch of salt. A simple fair enough would of done fine or even ignore it. After all point me out where I am wrong in any of this.

I made a fair and accurate statement, one which many would agree with.

I have seen Rugger come into the Arsenal thread and slate our team and manager and even fans.

I haven't done this but look at the reaction I get!!! Hypocritical much?

Before Magic keeps saying you lost aswell again and again I fully well am aware, hence why I said that on my first post. Learn to read so that way you would already known I have taken this into account before I wrote my reply.

And for the fact, I never once took the mick out of Villa so stop saying "how can you take the mick when you lost to Bradford as well".

Jesus ******* christ.

I didnt post on the Arsenal thread after the Bradford game did i ? I cant remember, regardless I couldnt care if anyone came in to mock us.

In some primary schools the tooth fairy is very important.

Your a moron. This time I wont apologise and im sticking with it.

I understand your initial point, it is about us apparently taking the **** out of you guys for losing to Bradford then eating humble pie when we lose? and that no Arsenal fans came on here ?

A club like Arsenal losing to Bradford is a shock, and obviously a bit of banter will fly about. Its part and parcel. We shouldnt of lost and its a bad result, im happy to take **** of people for it. Im surrounded by Bluenose, Wolves and Baggies fans, dealing with micky taking of Villa is part and parcel of my daily life. So even though you guys didnt take the mick, I wouldnt kick off if you did.

Hulk. Ill say this one more time. Ill stand by any cr@p I gave Arsenal for losing to Bradford ( although I dont think I did ), but the reason I believe Arsenal fans didnt come and mock us was because you also lost to them. People tend not to ridicule people for things that they can be ridiculed for. ( the ginger example ). Is that so hard to understand ? I mean is it really?

take the mick all you want, I can handle it, I assure you.

Also regarding the bolded part, you have continuously said you werent taking the mick, but that suggests other wise.

What opinion are you having ? You claiming were butt hurt when were not lol, your pointing out the fact no Arsenal fans have come on here. I can clearly see that, Im saying they probably didnt come on and take the mick because you dont take the mick out of someone when you can be ridiculed for the same thing. That has been my only response during this whole ******* debate.

You are so very thick.

When I say " how can you take the mick out Villa when you lost to them " Im referring to Arsenal fans generically. You said Arsenal fans didnt come on here and take the p1ss. I then explained why.

YOU = Collective Arsenal fans.

Oh I am sorry I thought this was the Villa thread?

I forgot Rugger doesn't come in and gloat when we lose.

Yet more made up things on my behalf :rolleyes:

ahaha you proved me right, you went off on a complete tangent talking about Rugger.

We lost, we deserve ****. You mention that I cant hack it, but I dont mind :)

Im arguing a point with you now, rather than moaning about getting stick from you.

Right' date=' let's get back on topic fellas. Keep personal discussions for PMs but keep 'em clean and non-abusive.[/quote']

Fair enough.

Putting your moderator hat aside, Have I not been clear in the point im making ? Id love a second opinion , not to prove who is right, more that I want to know if the point I was attempting to make was coming across.

JHulk. Ill say this one more time. Ill stand by any cr@p I gave Arsenal for losing to Bradford ( although I dont think I did )' date=' but the reason I believe Arsenal fans didnt come and mock us was because you also lost to them. People tend not to ridicule people for things that they can be ridiculed for. ( the ginger example ). Is that so hard to understand ? I mean is it really?[/quote']

OMG!!!! Dude honestly I have responded to this so many times.

I wasn't mocking you!!!!!!!! No one mocked Villa!!!!!!

Read my posts and see where I mocked Villa!!!

I didn't!!!

And then you go off on a whole debate about something I never even said!

And then have the cheek to make out as if I am in the wrong. Deluded and stop taking the mick out of peoples belief's I am all for having a chat but there is a line and you are crossing that line. I will report if this happens again.

Karma is a way of life just like a religion I would think twice before you open that mouth of your's.

Sure. Where are you last week Stuart when Arsenal thread had 6 pages or rubbish written about Arsenal? Funny that is :rolleyes:

Last week's discussions on the Arsenal thread were all related to Arsenal's match against Bradford. This has descended completely into personal abuse which is unacceptable. Further posts will be infracted.

Fair enough.

Putting your moderator hat aside' date=' Have I not been clear in the point im making ? Id love a second opinion , not to prove who is right, more that I want to know if the point I was attempting to make was coming across.[/quote']

I'm not sure what point Hulk was trying to make. Looked like he was taking the moral high ground by boasting that he'd not taken the mick out of Villa for their loss to Bradford. However, in boasting about that, I reckon he's lost all that moral high ground :P

In all honesty, I haven't been following it and don't want to trawl through it but you know the forum rules and this conversation has started to contravene them.

OMG!!!! Dude honestly I have responded to this so many times.

I wasn't mocking you!!!!!!!! No one mocked Villa!!!!!!

Read my posts and see where I mocked Villa!!!

I didn't!!!

And then you go off on a whole debate about something I never even said!

And then have the cheek to make out as if I am in the wrong. Deluded and stop taking the mick out of peoples belief's I am all for having a chat but there is a line and you are crossing that line. I will report if this happens again.

Karma is a way of life just like a religion I would think twice before you open that mouth of your's.

Your unbelievable. Im going to skip over the whole mocking Villa thing. I dont think you did. I only said you did once, in my first reply.

Your first post mentioned Arsenal fans not coming in here to mock us.

Is that correct ?

Im merely pointing out that perhaps the reason people didnt do that was because you lost initially to them.

You are wrong, and you are deluded.

Report away, I couldnt care.

Think twice or what ? will Prince charming and his other fictional friends come and get me.

Alright people, could we please get back on topic? :o

I was kinda into the Countinho saga... Then this whole chunk of junk replaced it.

Hulk, I do sincerely apologise if any of us go over to your thread and laugh.

But you should take a breather and think about it too. There is a vast difference between our squad and yours. Arsenal has a lot more expectations set for them than Villa.

We're a mess now and struggling to stay up while fighting on in the League and FA Cup. (We're lucky we're still competing :P)

Arsenal are challenging for a top 4 position and playing European football. :/ Sure, neither of us should be losing to Bradford. But who will be criticised more after a loss? Who do people expect more from?

Yes you've made your point that Arsenal fans don't come here to slate us. And we shouldn't vice versa.

But I would rather you settle this with whoever you're unhappy with via PM rather than take it out on all of us in the thread. Thanks.

Alright people' date=' could we please get back on topic? :o

I was kinda into the Countinho saga... Then this whole chunk of junk replaced it.

But you should take a breather and think about it too. There is a vast difference between our squad and yours. Arsenal has a lot more expectations set for them than Villa.

We're a mess now and struggling to stay up while fighting on in the League and FA Cup. (We're lucky we're still competing :P)

Arsenal are challenging for a top 4 position and playing European football. :/ Sure, neither of us should be losing to Bradford. But who will be criticised more after a loss? Who do people expect more from?

Yes you've made your point that Arsenal fans don't come here to slate us. And we shouldn't vice versa.

But I would rather you settle this with whoever you're unhappy with via PM rather than take it out on all of us in the thread. Thanks.[/quote']

On Football Manager 2013 (app version, dont worry - I didnt pay for it with cash) Coutinho was the highest future potential rated youngster in all of the world!

Alright people' date=' could we please get back on topic? :o

But I would rather you settle this with whoever you're unhappy with via PM rather than take it out on all of us in the thread. Thanks.[/quote']

Take my hat off to you.

Nice words, to the point but no offence whilst doing so.

I never set out to cause havoc on here. Some people chose not to read what I said properly and then based an argument that I had to then explain over 6 times.

Anyway you will most probs go through to the next round. You have a better team and a good manager.

Hopefully some of the other Villa fans will see how some others post about their club, so then they can do similar to my club.

Anyway I am off from this thread now.

On Football Manager 2013 (app version' date=' dont worry - I didnt pay for it with cash) Coutinho was the highest future potential rated youngster in all of the world![/quote']

Really?

A pity I never bought him. My assistant refused to acknowledge his immense potential O.o I had Kroos and Shaqiri though. Turned out well.

Isco fell short of expectations. :/

Bleh FMH13 :P

I'm not sure what point Hulk was trying to make. Looked like he was taking the moral high ground by boasting that he'd not taken the mick out of Villa for their loss to Bradford. However' date=' in boasting about that, I reckon he's lost all that moral high ground :P[/quote']

Nail on the head really.

Hulk, can't help feeling this has just turned into a personal attack on me because you have certain preconceptions about me. You haven't done yourselves many favours and should probably cut your losses.

Yes we lost to Bradford. We can deal with the banter, it's part of the game. After the game my phone was going crazy with all kinds of fans texting me. Spurs, Brums, Stoke, Liverpool, United. I can deal with that. You seemed to be making a point however which is why I took exception to it