Official Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers *

Magic J

Re: Official Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers *

I applaud some peoples ability to consistently try and make out as if they are taking the moral high ground but fail epically.

Regarding Coutinho, cant remember the name of the Journo, its on VT some where tweeted were not in for him. Thats a piece of information he was told, not concrete, not fabricated just something he has been told.

He also happens to work for Sky Sports. A few hours after his tweet this appears.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11677/8388658/Aston-Villa-rubbish-reports-claiming-they-are-keen-on-Inter-Milan-s-Philippe-Coutinho

Its one of their Sky sports understands articles.

Could well be true although considering there is no word from the club, no official quote within that article it certainly makes you wonder.

I applaud some peoples ability to consistently try and make out as if they are taking the moral high ground but fail epically.

Regarding Coutinho' date=' cant remember the name of the Journo, its on VT some where tweeted were not in for him. Thats a piece of information he was told, not concrete, not fabricated just something he has been told.

He also happens to work for Sky Sports. A few hours after his tweet this appears.

[url']http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11677/8388658/Aston-Villa-rubbish-reports-claiming-they-are-keen-on-Inter-Milan-s-Philippe-Coutinho[/url]

Its one of their Sky sports understands articles.

Could well be true although considering there is no word from the club, no official quote within that article it certainly makes you wonder.

Yeah there's the lack of quote, other than from the agent O.o

Certainly Coutinho isn't the top of our list is he? The club has been rather quiet about transfer targets.

Anything on Dale Stephens? I thought the club had a bid on him. At least I thought so. :confused:

Yeah there's the lack of quote' date=' other than from the agent O.o

Certainly Coutinho isn't the top of our list is he? The club has been rather quiet about transfer targets.

Anything on Dale Stephens? I thought the club had a bid on him. At least I [i']thought[/i] so. :confused:

Journos (including a Sky Italia one strangely) and his agent in Italy all confirming we have made a bid. Whether we have or havent, Id believe they have more credibility than one of SSN infamous "Sky Sports understands" articles :P

They can literally get away with the Journalistic equivalent of murder!

Position wise, I very much doubt so! I think its fairly obvious to us all that a CB and a DM is priority but lets face it we need quality all over so aslong as the other areas shall be addressed im very happy to bring in players in different positions.

I thought that was nailed on to...... Still hopeful. One more midfielder in reduces the chance of Delph pulling on a Villa shirt :P

Although Dunnes contract expires in the summer, LA are apparently back in for him.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/la-galaxy-target-dunne-deal-3347974.html

He was also linked with NY Red Bulls a week or so ago.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/aston-villa/transfer-talk/news/richard-dunne-heading-for-new-york_61652.html

Nail on the head really.

Hulk' date=' can't help feeling this has just turned into a personal attack on me because you have certain preconceptions about me. You haven't done yourselves many favours and should probably cut your losses. [/quote']

Nail on the head to a man who just started his speech with I don't know the convo but....

Honestly?

That is ridiculous, his opinion means nothing if he has no substance to prove it. Plus ain't like Stuart isn't biased on here to anyone not Arsenal fans. This ain't me who only came to the conclusion by the way. A number of us are fed up with things round here.

Personal on you? Perhaps.

You do this all the time on our thread, I told you back then I will come to your thread and see how you lot like someone posting negative remarks.

You said fine we will enjoy it.

Doubt you have to be honest.

I don't like to even write in this thread, however you constantly put up negative remarks on Arsenal thread. I say one thing which wasn't even negative and get my head bitten off.

Now back to your topic, good look with the CC semi and hope your team gets the young Brazilian as some of your mids look out of depth at times this season

Hulk your not talking about negative aspects though your chatting random nonsense !!!

Its painfully obvious for all to see.

If you want to discuss ANYTHING negative about our club do it, I wont respond as you shall soon be on my ignore list but others might.

You have argued over a statement no one has denied " No arsenal fans have come on here " and Karma. Sort yourself OUT !

Ok then want to play like that Magic oh boy I have got game.

So lads West Brom? I would say they are the best Midlands club now and have been for some time.

AVFC has been in huge decline in recent years, wasting money on half good players. Relegation candidates this season.

Just my view though guys ;)

are-you-serious1.jpg

This is getting pathetic now. I'm not even a Villa fan and its starting to annoy me. Hulk you seem a decent guy judging by your posts in FIFA 13 but you seem to have lost your way here my friend. I think it would be better to bow out with what dignity you have left and unsubscribe from this thread.

are-you-serious1.jpg

This is getting pathetic now. I'm not even a Villa fan and its starting to annoy me. Hulk you seem a decent guy judging by your posts in FIFA 13 but you seem to have lost your way here my friend. I think it would be better to bow out with what dignity you have and unsubscribe from this thread.

Why Rugger does this on Arsenal thread a hell of a lot. When I try and speak out I get told he is allowed to by others.

Why is it so different now?

Nail on the head to a man who just started his speech with I don't know the convo but....

Honestly?

That is ridiculous' date=' his opinion means nothing if he has no substance to prove it. Plus ain't like Stuart isn't biased on here to anyone not Arsenal fans. This ain't me who only came to the conclusion by the way. A number of us are fed up with things round here.

Personal on you? Perhaps.

You do this all the time on our thread, I told you back then I will come to your thread and see how you lot like someone posting negative remarks.

You said fine we will enjoy it.

Doubt you have to be honest.

I don't like to even write in this thread, however you constantly put up negative remarks on Arsenal thread. I say one thing which wasn't even negative and get my head bitten off.

Now back to your topic, good look with the CC semi and hope your team gets the young Brazilian as some of your mids look out of depth at times this season[/quote']

What's to be fed up of on a public forum? Don't get that. Bias tend to be based on undesirable traits.

We won't get Coutinho. I'd love to but realistically I can't see it happening. We need some experience over anything. A seasoned vet of the premier league to grab all our youngsters by the balls and sort out defence out for starters.

Ok then want to play like that Magic oh boy I have got game.

So lads West Brom? I would say they are the best Midlands club now and have been for some time.

AVFC has been in huge decline in recent years' date=' wasting money on half good players. Relegation candidates this season.

Just my view though guys ;)[/quote']

Its certainly adding more than your recently posts on this thread.

Although your points are perfectly acceptable to make, your clearly going against everything you "stand" for in order to point score. You have also denied poking fun, and now you have :)

How very pathetic.

Why Rugger does this on Arsenal thread a hell of a lot. When I try and speak out I get told he is allowed to by others.

Why is it so different now?

Your taking it a bit far in my opinion.

Cheekylad also does it but he is doing it to get a rise and everyone knows it, but with you it seems like you are just going all guns blazing trying to annoy people.

Be the bigger man dude.

Your taking it a bit far in my opinion.

Cheekylad also does it but he is doing it to get a rise and everyone knows it' date=' but with you it seems like you are just going all guns blazing trying to annoy people.

Be the bigger man dude.[/quote']

Fine this will be my last reply on here. All I wanted was for them to see it from my eyes. Every single time Arsenal lose or draw it's hahahaha omg your so rubbish now etc...

Slowly getting me to this point. But ok sure I will drop it. End of

Fine this will be my last reply on here. All I wanted was for them to see it from my eyes. Every single time Arsenal lose or draw it's hahahaha omg your so rubbish now etc...

Slowly getting me to this point. But ok sure I will drop it. End of

Not their fault you're rubbish. At least these guys realise and accept it :P

To confirm to all other fans of different clubs.

I welcome ANY discussion, be it positive (unlikely this season) or negative on our club :)

All for a bit of banter, plus this thread is usually dead so come on, give us your best shot.

If you wish to talk nonsense and about Karma. Please avoid myself and this thread ideally.

Not their fault you're rubbish. At least these guys realise and accept it :P

Exactly ;)

Back to reality - if the Coutinho link does materialize I think that would be great.

Random fact of the day - Nathan Baker comes from where I am from' date=' Worcester - and one of my mates I work with grew up with him! Yeah I'm that cool B)[/quote']

I'm kinda hoping Learner is woken up by our Christmas period. It pains me knowing he's sitting on over $1B and we're in this situation :o

Back to reality - if the Coutinho link does materialize I think that would be great.

Random fact of the day - Nathan Baker comes from where I am from' date=' Worcester - and one of my mates I work with grew up with him! Yeah I'm that cool B)[/quote']

I feel sorry for Baker, out of him and Clarke I think he has more ability, he has well and truly been chucked in at the deep end this season. Now.... any chance of a signed Baker top of your mate :P

If we could bring in Cavanda RB/LB, Stephens CM, Countinho AM/W, a new CB and a DM we would have a half decent team :P haha.

Sadly I dont think we will bring in 5 players :mad:

Too cool :eek:

If we can't buy Coutinho, we could at least loan him :P

I think when Vlaar gets back the CB part won't be all that bad. Maybe a defender would be nice, but more importantly a holding defensive mid and a playmaker.

Those are probably the two most important areas to fix imo. The DM would provide the back four cover while the playmaker would aid in creating more goals for our forwards.

But if we can bring in more players, I wouldn't object. :D

Experience will be nice too.

I feel sorry for Baker' date=' out of him and Clarke I think he has more ability, he has well and truly been chucked in at the deep end this season. Now.... any chance of a signed Baker top of your mate :P

If we could bring in Cavanda RB/LB, Stephens CM, Countinho AM/W, a new CB and a DM we would have a half decent team :P haha.

Sadly I dont think we will bring in 5 players :mad:[/quote']

Completely agree. Also get rid of a couple of wages, N'Zogbia for one.

Put my name down for a signed Baker top too :P