• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Offical Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers * kiss my butt villa

Re: Official Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers *

Re: Official Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers * I LOVE being a villa fan

Multiple French media outlets are reporting that we've had a £4m bid accepted for Bordeuax forward Henri Saivet. Players of Football Manager 09-12 ish will know him as a 'wonder kid'.

Not really a kid anymore, but a promising young player nonetheless. Think he's about 20-21 now.

Multiple French media outlets are reporting that we've had a £4m bid accepted for Bordeuax forward Henri Saivet. Players of Football Manager 09-12 ish will know him as a 'wonder kid'.

Not really a kid anymore' date=' but a promising young player nonetheless. Think he's about 20-21 now.[/quote']

22 isnt he?

Yeah used to be one of the biggest talents in the world at one stages, then got relegated to Ligue 2 :(

22 isnt he?

Yeah used to be one of the biggest talents in the world at one stages' date=' then got relegated to Ligue 2 :([/color']

22 yeah something like that. He's a decent young player. But don't be fooled by the 'next Henry' YouTube videos that I've been seeing tweeted by fellow Villains.

Although obviously I wouldn't mind if he did turn out like that :P

22 yeah something like that. He's a decent young player. But don't be fooled by the 'next Henry' YouTube videos that I've been seeing tweeted by fellow Villains.

Although obviously I wouldn't mind if he did turn out like that :P

I think they are living in the past' date=' way back when he was 17/18 he has said to be the next Henry, when Bordaeux were still in the UCL LOL thtas how long ago it was

:P[/color']

Benteke's has handed in a transfer request and has refused to go onto a pre season tour to Germany,be very interesting to see what you do now his asked for a move,will you now keep Bent or sell both him and Benteke and reinvest the money elsewhere,you've already had a big squad rebuild as it is but if you lose a player of Benteke's calibre you have to replace him somehow.

Oh for god's sake.

This ain't gonna be pretty. We don't have to sell, and with him on £20,000 / week, it won't cost loads to keep him either. This is a big mistake on his part.

Someone give us £25m for him then fine. Can't believe he apparently refused to go on tour with us. I had him as better than that

Benteke kinda 'rescued' from the Belgian league by Aston Villa and has a fantastic debut season and has plenty of time left in his career and time to run on his contract after only spending a season at Villa and is already demanding a move.

Football is sh*t sometimes.

I feel so betrayed. He said he'd stay for one more year and the club said that they wouldn't stand in his way if he wanted to go then. This smacks of agents dipping their greasy little fingers into it.

If he wants to go then fine, but we're in a fortunate position where we can't be held to ransom. If he goes, he'll go for our valuation and on the club's terms and the club's terms only. We'll get a damn good deal out of it. I'd rather he stayed of course. But I'd want his full effort when playing. If that can't be guaranteed, then sell him for his worth.

Lambert has already come out and said he's extremely disappointed and that if an offer comes in at our valuation then he can go, but only in those circumstances.

I feel so betrayed. He said he'd stay for one more year and the club said that they wouldn't stand in his way if he wanted to go then. This smacks of agents dipping their greasy little fingers into it.

If he wants to go then fine' date=' but we're in a fortunate position where we can't be held to ransom. If he goes, he'll go for our valuation and on the club's terms and the club's terms only. We'll get a damn good deal out of it. I'd rather he stayed of course. But I'd want his full effort when playing. If that can't be guaranteed, then sell him for his worth.

Lambert has already come out and said he's extremely disappointed and that if an offer comes in at our valuation then he can go, but only in those circumstances.[/quote']

Didn't they say they'd only sell him for at minimum £30,000,000? David Villa only cost £4,000,000 today so I reckon you may keep him as no-one has that amount of money to splash.

Didn't they say they'd only sell him for at minimum £30' date='000,000? David Villa only cost £4,000,000 today so I reckon you may keep him as no-one has that amount of money to splash.[/quote']

Good. I'd rather keep him. We'd not be able to replace him with someone as good.