• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Offical Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers * kiss my butt villa

Re: Official Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers *

Re: Official Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers * I LOVE being a villa fan

Never said it was done' date=' just that it was likely. Everything was apparently agreed (you can check journo's if you like?) but he decided to stay in Spain.

Don't take the info if you want, just saying what is being said on our places.[/quote']

I can't find anything whatsoever from our end so I'm struggling to believe it

Stopped for photos which was good of him but more to the point' date=' told fans he was staying.

Dunno whether to believe him or not but wasn't he having talks with Lambert today? Maybe they went well. He trained with the first team too[/quote']

Seen a video at your training ground where a few Villa fans are begging for him to stay and then a Tottenham fan pipes up about Tottenham and his face lights up.

He's hardly going to say he's going to stay after handing in a transfer request. His intentions are quite clear aren't they?

Seen a video at your training ground where a few Villa fans are begging for him to stay and then a Tottenham fan pipes up about Tottenham and his face lights up.

He's hardly going to say he's going to stay after handing in a transfer request. His intentions are quite clear aren't they?

I laughed I thought it was funny! Wouldnt expect a yido at BM would we?

I reckon he will probably leave, not completely ruling out him staying. Didnt throw his toys out, trained with the first team and mail reporting that he will try his best and maintain effort for us while he is with us.

I just want to know either way now.

Four year deal signed and transfer request withdrawn.

Common sense prevails.

I'm delighted. Lets get on with it now

Today's events confirm my personal suspicions that this was an agent whispering in his ear in an attempt to turn Benteke's head.

I will have a massive laugh if he gonna flop.

I don't think he will. He's got all the attributes needed to be a successful Premier League centre forward.

Good for him. I see Villa finishing mid table now.

Same. I'm pleased with our signings and expect a few more once the high earners are gone. We are in good shape.

Today's events confirm my personal suspicions that this was an agent whispering in his ear in an attempt to turn Benteke's head.

I don't think he will. He's got all the attributes needed to be a successful Premier League centre forward.

Same. I'm pleased with our signings and expect a few more once the high earners are gone. We are in good shape.

I don't want him to flop though.He's great and I'd be happy for ya to get a great amount of cash from his sale.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Chances of this happening are very slim. He's one of the best in the world' date=' and he's at Villa next season.

:D:D:D:D[/quote']

Calm down as you already go over the top pal.