• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Offical Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers * kiss my butt villa

Re: Official Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers *

Re: Official Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers * I LOVE being a villa fan

Bid from Blackburn has been accepted for Bannan. Rumoured to be 750k.

The bid' date=' not the exact figure has been confirmed by kendrick[/quote']

Good for all parties I think. Bannan's not good enough for us but he's a proud Villain. Good product of our academy. Good move for him, I hope he does well.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2387636/Aston-Villa-need-10m-buy-Hiroshi-Kiyotake.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Paul Lambert has been told Aston Villa must find £10million if they are to capture Nuremburg's Japanese midfielder Hiroshi Kiyotake.

The Villa boss is a big fan of the player, but the German club are not keen to sell.

Lambert had been willing to offer £7.5m for the player but is restricted by how much he can spend until Villa's big earners are off the books.

The 23-year-old first caught Lambert's eye playing for Japan at the 2012 Olympics.

Villa are still touting the likes of Darren Bent, Stephen Ireland, Alan Hutton and Shay Given to other clubs, and with Charles N'Zogbia sidelined with an Achilles injury, Lambert is keen to add another midfielder to his squad.

Speaking last month, Nuremburg general manager Martin Bader made it clear Kiyotake was not for sale.

'I'm able to confirm this transfer enquiry from Aston Villa,' he said at the beginning of July.

'However, we've made it clear that we have no interest nor intention to sell the player. Such enquiries flatter us but Hiroshi is here to stay.'

Kiyotake scored four times and had 10 assists while becoming a hit with fans during his debut season in the Bundesliga.

The former Cerezo Osaka player, bought for £1m last year, has 19 caps for Japan.

We are looking ridiculously sharp against Malaga. Awesome individual effort from Benteke for the first. Strength and composure as he brushes aside two defenders then rounds the keeper. Bullet header from Vlaar then Benteke won a penalty and converted.

Tonev looking bright and Okore too

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2389521/Aston-Villa-scouts-watch-Sochaux-winger-Ryad-Boudebouz.html

Apparently we are looking into getting Boudebouz in!! ^.^ was talk of a 3m Euro fee.... apparently Sochaux are looking for closer to 5m Euros...... Would be the mercurial genius for CAM.... Tonev is better suited for the wings at the moment until he gets up to speed with the prem! (love how Tonev plays though!!)

What is Albrighton's position in the squad? Is he still worth holding onto in terms of SM?

Probably not mate' date=' really hasnt worked out for him, injury, McCleish, Injury and now we have much better players in.

Thought he could of made a good winger at one point but not now.

Check Benteke first goal out

[img']http://oi40.tinypic.com/nvryf.jpg[/img]

Would be ace if someone can help me with this. Looking to bring one Aston Villa midfield player to my fantasy team.

It is between Sylla and Tonev.

Is Sylla will be available tomorrow (injury)? Or is Tonev starting tomorrow?

Thanks in advance.

Think Sylla is a doubt, Tonev has looked very good pre-season.

We're really in the big time. Arsenal was 1st vs 2nd and the Chelsea game will be 2nd vs 3rd. I fancy us for Europe ;)

Flying to Rio' date=' so ill be based there but ill be heading to a few different cities. Gonna be unreal, it's dream to go to a WC , and always wanted to go to brazil so I'm ridiculously excited[/quote']

So jealous. It's one of my ambitions to get to a World Cup one day. You'll have an amazing time no doubt!

Nice one Ashtini! Should be a good game on saturday.

Think the first game im going to is Newcastle at (H). Might be going to WBA but thats hit and miss at the moment.

Were on TV Wednesday, and on Saturday.

Really hope we dont get smoshed by Cheslea, a good performance and ill be happy. No individual errors defensively is the big one for me.