• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Offical Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers * kiss my butt villa

Re: Official Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers *

Re: Official Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers * I LOVE being a villa fan

Nice one Ashtini! Should be a good game on saturday.

Think the first game im going to is Newcastle at (H). Might be going to WBA but thats hit and miss at the moment.

Were on TV Wednesday' date=' and on Saturday.

Really hope we dont get smoshed by Cheslea, a good performance and ill be happy. No individual errors defensively is the big one for me.[/quote']

Followed Villa very closely, and you are really turning into a club I like I a lot, I think Lambert is a fantastic manager and I love what he is trying to do - I am a Chelsea fan through and through (family reasons) but Villa are a lot closer and more accessible to me & I'm not ashamed to admit I cannot wait to see you play, especially if you do a job on Liverpool, what could be better!

I think Wednesday will be tough for you at our gaff, confidence will be high for both teams, and you are our bogey team of recent years but I think Ivanovic may be the man to rein Benteke in, before the Arsenal game I couldnt see that in their defence and I was right, hope fully I am right this time :D.

Best scenario for me is a 4-0 Chelsea win, and then the Villa players react and embarrass the Pool! :P

Rumours suggesting were in for Viktor Fischer, Helenius also tweeted that he is looking forward to seeing his good friend from Denmark, who will love the city and Villa. Which then got deleted.

know nothing of him, but im guessing he is out of our league. :0

Also in for Lestienne, or certainly watched him by all accounts.

As good as we are at counter attacking, we need a AM who can unlock defenses, pick that killer pass out.

Really want us to make one more signing, then I think we will be sorted for the season.

Rumours suggesting were in for Viktor Fischer' date=' Helenius also tweeted that he is looking forward to seeing his good friend from Denmark, who will love the city and Villa. Which then got deleted.

know nothing of him, but im guessing he is out of our league. :0

Also in for Lestienne, or certainly watched him by all accounts.

As good as we are at counter attacking, we need a AM who can unlock defenses, pick that killer pass out.

Really want us to make one more signing, then I think we will be sorted for the season.[/quote']

I will be besides myself if we sign Viktor Fischer. He's a great young player, destined for the very top in my eyes.

Unfortunately, he is out of our league IMO. It would be a phenomenal coup if we get him. Where have you seen this pal?

Couple of websites, but they were more blogs than anything and then a few on twitter. not going to happen, Im just missing the transfer speculation since we signing 6 players within 2/3 weeks early on in the window :o

Do you live London way or are you at Uni? I think iv asked before, what games, would you like to go to this season?

Couple of websites' date=' but they were more blogs than anything and then a few on twitter. not going to happen, Im just missing the transfer speculation since we signing 6 players within 2/3 weeks early on in the window :o

Do you live London way or are you at Uni? I think iv asked before, what games, would you like to go to this season?[/quote']

Gahh would love for us to get someone like him.

And I live about 20 mins north of London. Finished Uni 18 months ago when I was in Nottingham. Was going to go to the Liverpool game this weekend but can't now. Haven't looked at tickets for a couple of weeks. Need to go to a couple of home games before I can get to some in London due to the away ticket system employed by Villa. The Spurs game stands out as its on a Sunday (I play on a Saturday). How about you?

First game Im going to is Newcastle at home, I will definitely go to Baggies and West Ham at home and potentially one of the bigger teams.

Away days im looking at are Hull, West Ham, Norwich and Southampton.

Nearly sold out apparently for Liverpool, atmosphere should be electric ! Its late kick off isnt it? Will you be able to watch it?

First game Im going to is Newcastle at home' date=' I will definitely go to Baggies and West Ham at home and potentially one of the bigger teams.

Nearly sold out apparently for Liverpool, atmosphere should be electric ! Its late kick off isnt it? Will you be able to watch it?[/quote']

Yeah it would've been great to go to the first home game. I'll be able to watch it yes, good job it's on TV. I want to go to WBA home game too. I basically just want to build up tickets against a fan ID so I can get to the majority of games in London as that's so much easier and cheaper for me than to get to Birmingham and back

First game Im going to is Newcastle at home' date=' I will definitely go to Baggies and West Ham at home and potentially one of the bigger teams.

Nearly sold out apparently for Liverpool, atmosphere should be electric ! Its late kick off isnt it? Will you be able to watch it?[/quote']

I'll be therrrreeee, tickets came yesterday!

I'll be therrrreeee' date=' tickets came yesterday![/quote']

Lucky git, make sure you post a little review after the game, always get a little more insight into a few things if your actually there. Please :D

Mentioning the transfers etc.. Did the Kiyoteke (sp.) rumours dry up completely? Would love him here

After resurfacing, they did. Kiyotake released a statement saying he is going to stay with them, and is happy to do so, and I dont think we made a second bid which the press were suggesting.

He would of been ideal, fantastic set piece taker too. We lack that, although a couple of Tonevs corners in the malaga game were superb.

SSN have got a piece on the game tonight' date=' and I find it insulting. They open with "Chelsea have the chance to open an early lead at the top of the Premier League tonight against Aston Villa".

So do we! :P We go top if we avoid defeat[/quote']

imagine we win tonight! be the best start considering our first two games for many a years!!

(hard to see it mind) :D

SSN have got a piece on the game tonight' date=' and I find it insulting. They open with "Chelsea have the chance to open an early lead at the top of the Premier League tonight against Aston Villa".

So do we! :P We go top if we avoid defeat[/quote']

haha that is quite insulting.

Over 4.5 goals at 10/3

Benteke FGS 9/1

Cahill anytime 6/1

Hazard MOTM

Are the top bets from my office today :P