Sign in to follow this  
Magic J

Official Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers *

Re: Official Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers *

For ages I was wondering why on earth you posted this in here.

Then I clicked and checked twitter.... Oh god....

noooo-meme-hkmf5b7y.jpg

'kepping your options open luis'

'still open mate'

'no worries mate good pass'

You don't have to be sorry. It's embarrassing :(

:P:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

you know me I am not one for trolling, but this is one of those you either have to laugh or cry, either are apt in this circumstance!!

bet he has a stormer against Liverpool though :)

:P:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

you know me I am not one for trolling' date=' but this is one of those you either have to laugh or cry, either are apt in this circumstance!!

bet he has a stormer against Liverpool though :)[/quote']

I'm doing both. I have a few mates who are Liverpudlians and they're all texting me just laughing their butts off

I'm doing both. I have a few mates who are Liverpudlians and they're all texting me just laughing their butts off

from my mate who is a liverpool fan, apparently he is absolutely terrible in terms of going forward, ball control / technique etc but actually really good defensively.

so yeah, not sure how true that is but hopefully he is right.

defensively solid LB is more important than anything really for a team like villa who play the way they do....

lets hope so anyway lol.

Any spare seats? :D

Haha the Chief Exec is a maybe so there could be.

Added to the list of boxes at Derby, Birmingham, Sheff United, Wolves and Utd this season too :D.

Not all glamorous granted, but all free!

Haha the Chief Exec is a maybe so there could be.

Added to the list of boxes at Derby' date=' Birmingham, Sheff United, Wolves and Utd this season too :D.

Not all glamorous granted, but all free![/quote']

What do you do to get all these boxes?

That's the one thing about being a government paid employee.. I get zero bonuses/perks :(

What do you do to get all these boxes?

That's the one thing about being a government paid employee.. I get zero bonuses/perks :(

I work at a hotel, conference, meetings and travel booking company and these places want our business so they invite us on familiarisation trips :).

Had to turn down a box at the Utd-Bayern game last season guttingly so I vowed not to turn any offers down this season! There are 4 lads here who are always game and the MD and Chief Exec love free stuff and to feel important so we are on it this year!

I work at a hotel' date=' conference, meetings and travel booking company and these places want our business so they invite us on familiarisation trips :).

Had to turn down a box at the Utd-Bayern game last season guttingly so I vowed not to turn any offers down this season! There are 4 lads here who are always game and the MD and Chief Exec love free stuff and to feel important so we are on it this year![/quote']

Alright for some then huh :rolleyes:

One of my dad mates is in charge of the BBC treasury. He's a very down to earth guy - he didn't own a tv until five years ago - but he gets personally invited to any and every sporting event possible. His highlight though was the World Cup final between England and Australia in 2003. He never lets us forget that he was there :mad: