Sign in to follow this  
Magic J

Official Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers *

Re: Official Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers *

Haha is that your conclusion after four hours of deliberation Ray?:P
well since you'venewly tied the knot if that ever happens you can get back to us and use personal experience to tell us with hindsight how you feel :)

I would hope not, if so she has done a blooming good job of keeping it quiet :P

I would hope not' date=' if so she has done a blooming good job of keeping it quiet :P[/quote']

"till death us do part"

don't think when you get married theres anything like " till she bangs my dad, us do part."

either way your stuck in it for the long haul mate :/:rolleyes::rolleyes::(:(:(:o:o:confused:

"till death us do part"

don't think when you get married theres anything like " till she bangs my dad' date=' us do part."

either way your stuck in it for the long haul mate :/:rolleyes::rolleyes::(:(:(:o:o:confused:[/quote']

Ah no I am very happy about it,

Great human being not to mention she has absolutely huge.....

(Personality what did you think I was gunna say ;):P:))

At least you don't have to worry about recruiting Nicklas Bendtner, he signed for Wolfsburg.

I was worried that we would end up with him the last two years and no doubt if Pulis was still in charge we would of done.

Seems you have been linked to Palacios, being reported in Honduras media and now the English media.

I'd like to give you some encouraging news about him but i can't, would be very pleased for us to not only get some money for him but also have him off the wage bill.

Seems you have been linked to Palacios' date=' being reported in Honduras media and now the English media.

I'd like to give you some encouraging news about him but i can't, would be very pleased for us to not only get some money for him but also have him off the wage bill.[/quote']

I don't really see the need for him now we've signed Sanchez. He's not the kind of player I'd want to see here. Having said that, I said the same about Senderos and Cole

Yet again another debacle against a lower League club and no cup run yet again to make the fans dream....

Must be genuinely depressing every year to be a Villa fan like this....

It's embarrassing Ray, it really is. We're a massive club. It's not just nights like this against Orient, or last season against Sheffield United, or the season before against Bradford, it's the rest of the time. Our home record is appalling, our football is boring and unimaginative. We're relegation fodder. It's only lucky that each season there's at least three teams worse than we are. I think that'll be the case again this season given Palace's woes and that Burnley and Leicester will struggle IMO. Our luck will run out though, eventually.

We need to get the club sale sorted out and then we can push from there. Right now we're in limbo.

£8m for Cleverly is ridiculous, and I've been one to laugh at him constantly, but at least it would show a bit of ambition from Lambert and the board.

Not to mention he'd probably walk into our team blindfolded. And that says a lot for the state of Aston Villa

£8m for Cleverly is ridiculous' date=' and I've been one to laugh at him constantly, but at least it would show a bit of ambition from Lambert and the board.

Not to mention he'd probably walk into our team blindfolded. And that says a lot for the state of Aston Villa[/quote']

But he is roughly 8m overpriced.....

But he is roughly 8m overpriced.....

Correct. But I'm taking the stance of the club are showing ambition by committing to spend £8m on one player. That's a good sign to me.

£8m for Cleverly is overpriced, but the willingness to £8m on any one player is more significant for Villa right now IMO.

Correct. But I'm taking the stance of the club are showing ambition by committing to spend £8m on one player. That's a good sign to me.

£8m for Cleverly is overpriced' date=' but the willingness to £8m on any one player is more significant for Villa right now IMO.[/quote']

Most players are over-priced though..