• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Offical Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers * kiss my butt villa

Re: Official Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers *

Re: Official Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers * I LOVE being a villa fan

Just got back collins had a good game so did dunne no one could have done anything about the own goal just hit his shin and went in.

another note steart downing was very poor could not pass and looked very tired like the rest of the players. delph played very good and i was bemused when taken off.

hope martin plays some reserves players on sunday we looked out on our legs arounf 70 minutes.

Stupid cheats Ambrose's free kick was amazing you cheats u got a corner for nothing it hit that delfouneso. Dirty northern basturds. u only sing when ur drawing. We gunna thrash u in da replay stupid idiots.

Yeah because thats Villa cheating :rolleyes:

I have a nice selection for you to choose from' date=' take your pick :)

[center']elodie-dummy.jpg[/center]

Guest 1CapWonder

Stupid cheats Ambrose's free kick was amazing you cheats u got a corner for nothing it hit that delfouneso. Dirty northern basturds. u only sing when ur drawing. We gunna thrash u in da replay stupid idiots.

Come back when your in the Premier League my friend :)

Guest 1CapWonder

Oh, and the linesman that gave us the corner yesterday (the same one that flagged Delfouneso offside when he was about 3 yards onside) took me on my refereeing course! Haha, I stay in touch with him and he assigns me games etc... He's a legend, and I sent him an email this morning saying thanks ;)

That said, I wasn't best pleased with the Delfouneso offside... he was clean through... :mad:

Oh' date=' and the linesman that gave us the corner yesterday (the same one that flagged Delfouneso offside when he was about 3 yards onside) took me on my refereeing course! Haha, I stay in touch with him and he assigns me games etc... He's a legend, and I sent him an email this morning saying thanks ;)

That said, I wasn't best pleased with the Delfouneso offside... he was clean through... :mad:[/quote']

Was a dissapointing result, i didnt get to see it i was on the train on the way back from London, could do without the replay to be honest but meh . . .

LOL, Elliot, give him a thumbs up from me :P

I just laughed hard at that tit that posted on here.

One were from the midlands, not "the north"

Two we sing if were losing, drawing or winning

Three, if you thrash us, ill give weekly wages to Crstal Palace, as currently thats about tenfold of your weekly income :)

Ill give you one thing, that Moses player you got looks good . . . . oh wait a minute . . . . :D

Finally, we will see u in da replay , we wil scre mre dan u, as we r gr8 n u sux.

Big game tomorrow, important we win and put some distance between us and scum, and more imprtantly, the bigger threat of a fit and on form Everton, also to keep pressure on Liverpool, with a game in hand and two point behind its looking "ok", think we have a game in hand on spurs aswel. B)

Big game tomorrow' date=' important we win and put some distance between us and scum, and more imprtantly, the bigger threat of a fit and on form Everton, also to keep pressure on Liverpool, with a game in hand and two point behind its looking "ok", think we have a game in hand on spurs aswel. B)[/quote']

Not feeling too confident we find it hard to break teams down when they park the bus and thats what burnley will do tomorrow.

0-0 me thinks

hope im wrong though.

Not feeling too confident we find it hard to break teams down when they park the bus and thats what burnley will do tomorrow.

0-0 me thinks

hope im wrong though.

Burnleys away record

W0 D1 L12 S8 C38 GD-30 Pts 1

If they were capable of "parking the bus" effectively it wouldn't be that bad. Villa should win tomorrow. Comfortably....

0-0 me thinks

hope im wrong though.

Couldnt be further from the truth :P

Little dissapointed to see us concede two against them actually, our start wasnt up to scratch but we pulled through. Really liked Downings one finish into the bottom left hand corner using his right foot, was nevery impressed

I think considering he had no pre season and was pretty much thrown in at the deep end he has done remarkably well and is not really starting to come good, occasionaly has a few blips but all players have that, i think its a confidence thing, he seems to be a little wary on occassions, not looking to make some space, take his player on but that will come back.

Crystal palace game, really could do without it, lets hope we get no injuries to anyone who is playing a part this sunday !

Also , Elliot, is it me, but i think Youngs performance as of late have bee n better, not 18months ago form, but still better ?

Sorry to all Villa fans, but I hope Palace win, as I have got Tickets for Villa Vs Sunderland (sunderland end obviously) and the day of that game is 1/4 Final weekend which would make the game get rearranged to midweek which would mean me missing the game as school comes first. So I hope Palace win, Sorry Guys :P

I'd be more concerned with how your "strong" team are not performing against Lowly Palace. Not about how fit they will be.

Im actually not that concerned, were clearly better than them, its the FA cup, and they need this more than us.

Im fully confident that every single player will be fully motivated and ready for sunday mentally. Physically maybe not

In the last 5 minutes we have had 2/3 real good chances, just misfiring.