Official Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers *

Re: Official Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers *

Im actually not that concerned' date=' were clearly better than them, its the FA cup, and they need this more than us.

Im fully confident that every single player will be fully motivated and ready for sunday mentally. Physically maybe not

In the last 5 minutes we have had 2/3 real good chances, just misfiring.[/quote']

"Need" it more?

I think Villa need a trophy as much as anyone. Top players such as Young, Aggy, Milner and such want success surely. They wont stick around at Villa forever with the big boys sniffing around constantly. Its not about staying with a club for the love anymore. Do I need to say anything other than Gareth Barry?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Offical Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers * kiss my butt villa

Re: Official Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers * I LOVE being a villa fan

"Need" it more?

I think Villa need a trophy as much as anyone. Top players such as Young' date=' Aggy, Milner and such want success surely. They wont stick around at Villa forever with the big boys sniffing around constantly. Its not about staying with a club for the love anymore. Do I need to say anything other than Gareth Barry?[/quote']

I was talking financially and with a cup final to our name already, i certainly think that many of the players have one eye on that. Progression to the next round is hundreds of thousands of pound, they need that.

Gabby ? no one above us would want him, and on current form Young aint the player he was.

You cant compare any of them to gareth barry. City aint gonna come along for all of them, ofcourse we want and need to win a trophy but they need this for the clubs survival.

Guest 1CapWonder

Gonna get 8 hours in then it's the long journey from Manchester to London.

I am SO excited it's beyond belief. Bad memories on this ground... Rochdale 2-3 County, but I hope that's all erased tomorrow.

UP THE VILLA! COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

My quite frankly very unnessacary work trip to Cobham this morning was cancelled, still had to work, but it was at our academy so i can thnkafully watch it live, unfortunately i couldnt get my mits on a ticket but im just thankful to be able to watch it.

Aslong as we play like we want to win, regardless of the result ill be content.

I was so so happy to hear A) That rooney isnt starting' date=' and B) Freidal is starting, big call, took some guts, and although Guzan has helped us immensely to get to this point, he has made several errors and isnt up to this occassion IMO

COME ON THE VILLA[/quote']

Kusczak is starting for us...:o

Kusczak is starting for us...:o

I know this isnt your strongest team, but your still Manchester United and we, and everyone else should respect you still, not be fearful but respect. Id be gutted if we lost, but its more about how we play for me, i want to be proud of the performance.

Lets hope for a good game

UTV !

COME ON !