• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Offical Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers * kiss my butt villa

Re: Official Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers *

Re: Official Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers * I LOVE being a villa fan

Can we stay on topic , if you want to rant about other clu bs fans do it on your own thread.

Also , his team selection says he is concentrating on the league, however, your still playing loads of internationals, and every club wants to win.

Romano, Vidic has ALWAYS struggled against gabby !

If you can't read the title' date=' ill read it for you "[b']* no spoilers *[/b]" So don't spoil it.

i wasnt spioling it but congrats Villa you do dersve to win something though.

But kop you are making it sound like Liverpool win thing every year and are better in finals so shush.

Collins no offence but he is a clown but was he thinking. But why does he book Collins and not send off Vidic and i am a man utd fan

Can we stay on topic ' date=' if you want to rant about other clu bs fans do it on your own thread.

Also , his team selection says he is concentrating on the league, however, your still playing loads of internationals, and every club wants to win.

Romano, Vidic has ALWAYS struggled against gabby ![/quote']

Yeah I know, I'm thinking of the 0-0 draw I think last year, when the should have got a pen?

Same with Torres. ;)

EDIT - SCUM

Can we stay on topic ' date=' if you want to rant about other clu bs fans do it on your own thread.

Romano, Vidic has ALWAYS struggled against gabby ![/quote']

Soory abou that. But Kop should you not be paying attention to the Liverpool game. hope Blackburn win be god for villa

1-1 na na there only one Micheal owen. what was Dunne tinking though

i havent i was moaning about City and Liverpool (now enough of that) i know i was a bit over the top sorry Kop and Adamski.

Jesus though we are geting out done by Agbonlahor. And you are outplaying us . Well done and i thought it was suppose to you with the nerves not us

Edit : This ref is nuts why is he booking all your players not us and i delted my spoiiler post

No yellow for Carrick' date=' absoloute BS

One rule for United, one rule for us.:mad:

JOKE[/quote']

He's making himself look a bit silly at the moment. After letting Vidic go unpunished you set the tone, so to book two (admittedly poor) tackles afterwards is peculiar. Not booking Carrick is just compounding the error, he needs to get a grip.

Dunne made a fantastic tackle' date=' but it rolled straight to Owen, unlucky but he should of never lost possesion.

BTW anymore BS arguments between you too, infact one single post mentioning that pap argument you have got going will result in infractions. jesus[/quote']

We have 2 yellows? they pull down Vidic in a goal scoring opportunity and got nothing :confused:

United looking dangerous ! but we can excel on the break

I have apologized for my comments. But as you say Adam the ref is biased think , but why do we give you so much space. But at least we are now looking Dangerous good game though. and sorry again , Villa are on of my more favoured Epl teams