Popular Posts

Re: Offical Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers * kiss my butt villa

Re: Official Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers *

Re: Official Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers * I LOVE being a villa fan

Anyone else going to todays game ?

Holte End K3 :)

Reckon we have got this.

Would be' date=' but got School B) Villa, quality wise, should win. But I hope we come out and attack and then hopefully try and get something.

Also Adam, what's that site you use for the Premier League Injuries. Just for future references.

You have to win this game. Sunderland are doing to well. No pressure though! ;)

Just to put us in poor form for the derby eh? :P:D

Would be' date=' but got School B) Villa, quality wise, should win. But I hope we come out and attack and then hopefully try and get something.

Also Adam, what's that site you use for the Premier League Injuries. Just for future references.

Just to put us in poor form for the derby eh? :P:D[/quote']

http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php

:)

Ok, im not calm, im fuming.

But that was by far the most tactically inept performance iv ever, ever seen from any coach at any level.

Gerrard Houllier you are a mug, a grade A clueless mug.

For anyone who watched it, and i mean watched it , not Motd you would agree.

Were chasing the game, we need a goal, bring Albrighton on ! Downing is useless, slows everything down all the time, turn back and a 5 yard pass to Cuellar is his specialty.

He brings Albrighton and Bannan on with 3 minutes to go of normal time, to late. But at least he brings them on, then...... he decides to go and play Barry Bannan, a player who really can knock the ball about at CB with our supposed most talented player, Ashley Young. WHAT !!!!!

We then proceeded to play 45 yard long balls to Dunne and Collins our new CF !:mad::mad::mad:

How on earth in his stupid frigging head does that make sense, iv said it before and iv said it again, i am not a fan of Houllier but i admitted it wasnt fair to judge him so early, that being said his tactics today and over the previous weeks have been shocking regardless of injuries, he cannot change a game, he doesnt even try. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

And Gabriel Agbonlahor, bow your head in shame you over weight leach ! Dunne's passing was about the worst iv ever seen for a premiere league player.

Gutted.... for the first time this season, i think we may go down. JOKE.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I think i finally have to agree, How much longer is he going to be able to go on?

I've already heard rumors that he's gone (probably not true).

The one thing that worrys me is that if we do replace houllier i can bet every thing i own that he will be repalced with Sam Allardyce!! Ok he gets teams out of the relegation spots but do you really want to be watching that kind of football for the next 3-4 seasons?

I know i wouldnt.

My first choice in the summer is now free to sign. Swoop while we can.

Martin Jol.

The villa is ours' date=' the villa is ours ! .... ... Houllier the villa is ours ![/quote']

I dont see why he'd come to us, the only person i can see coming is Allardyce.

Anyway Kyle Walker joins on loan, Sign that houlliers here to stay?

Watched most of the game on ESPN3 after work. Just don't know where to begin. The tactics wee shocking. Playing Agbonlahor out wide with Young up supporting Heskey. Making no changes until the 87th minute. Not switching formation when it clearly wasn't working. Then playing CB as CF.

I know the players have to take their share of the blame but the manager is supposed to motivate and guide the team. Ultimately, it is the managers job to get the best out of the players. Right now I would say we need a new manager and a clear out of players.

As I have said before, Villa are potentially wasting two transfer windows. If a change is made it needs to be done now and the new manager in within a few days. I just don't know who I would bring in. Not sure about Jol or Hughton, definitely don't want Allardyce. Not sure who else is an option.

Just extremely depressed and frustrated about the whole situation:(

I think Allardyce would be good for ye. Houllier was never right, I said it from day one and i'm still saying it, he's always been a dodgy manager. Allardyce has said that if he was with a good side he'd be up there competiting for trophies so it would give him his chance to prove it. Ye should be competiting for Champions League places, not survival.

I think Allardyce would be good for ye. Houllier was never right' date=' I said it from day one and i'm still saying it, he's always been a dodgy manager. Allardyce has said that if he was with a good side he'd be up there competiting for trophies so it would give him his chance to prove it. Ye should be competiting for Champions League places, not survival.[/quote']

It seems that Villa are in exactly the same boat as Liverpool. Two clueless managers that seem to do anything but play the right people in the right positions.It is either great naivaity,or a confidence they have in themselves,that stops them doing this.

Redknapp says it,play the players in the right positions,most of the other stuff will take care of its self.

2 great clubs being put through the mincer by inept management.A shame.:mad:

:rolleyes:

Linked with Adebayor.

Because a player with his attitude will be perfect for a relegation scrap with his fantastic team work ethic. Apparently we have made a inquiry.

http://www.birminghampost.net/midlands-birmingham-sport/west-midlands-sports/aston-villa-fc/2011/01/05/aston-villa-make-enquiry-about-man-city-s-emmanuel-adebayor-97319-27936865/

Wont happen anyway, and in fairness the article does highlight why we wont.

Collins is apparently off too. With interest from Stoke and Blackburn.

Id definately take Sessegnon although his temperament could be questioned.

Im still fuming...cannot believe what i witnessed last night.

AND

big sam can stay away from the Villa ! useless mug.

Guest 1CapWonder

Kyle Walker will be a cracking addition, just a shame it's not a permanent signing. We could do with the other lad Naughton to play on the other side. Hopefully when he impresses we will try to sign him.... That is if the deal is even completed?...

Kyle Walker will be a cracking addition' date=' just a shame it's not a permanent signing. We could do with the other lad Naughton to play on the other side. Hopefully when he impresses we will try to sign him.... That is if the deal is even completed?...[/quote']

He's having his medical now, The deals all done really evrey thing's been agreed with Tottenham so once he's finished his medical it will be announced.

Guest 1CapWonder

He's having his medical now' date=' The deals all done really evrey thing's been agreed with Tottenham so once he's finished his medical it will be announced.[/quote']

Delighted :D

Im happy to have him aboard in fairness, my post in regards to Houlliers recruitment was unjust.

Its not even a signing he perhaps would of made if Young had not been crocked, but he is young and hopefully wants to prove himself.

@Johnny C

One of my all time favorite managers, charismatic, likable but more importantly, his teams play some good effective football.

Apparently we have opened talks with Dortmund keeper Roman Weidenfeller.

His contract expires in the summer' date=' and it would be a fine replacement for Freidal, but im more concerned about the present, as in the next 6 months.

Come on GH, get some bloody players in ![/quote']

I've heard that the Makoun deal will be completed before the blues game.

Also according to the papers bridge will join and well pay all of his 90k a week wages.:eek: