Official Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers *

Guest 1CapWonder

Re: Official Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers *

Stewart Downing was at Safc at a young age' date=' for a while he is great , I havnt seen much of Carew as he has been Injured when Villa have played at the Sol but he is leaving anyhow, Collins is a typical strong guttsy centre half but nothing in Gary Cahill class , And ovecourse i beleive Ashley Young is a class act, arrogant but still a great player and you say you will take over us in the table , i doubt it we have plenty of money and a great young squad , we beat you both times this season without a huge amount of effort (Just Saying)[/quote']

Stewart Downing is great. Wow...

If Danny Welbeck is your main player then I'd be worried because he's out for 8 weeks and he's only on loan. I don't really see where your going with this now mate. You've made some bitter points against Darren Bent because he's left you (alright, question his motives and attitude maybe but question him cos he doesn't score goals outside the box? bit strange...) and now your going on to make some really random points for no reason.

You beat us late on 1-0 at Villa Park in a game where Emile Heskey was ridiculously sent off, and 1-0 at your place thanks to a Richard Dunne own goal.

I really, really rate Ricardo Fuller though, and I think it's a class signing and a good replacement for Bent if you complete the move.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Offical Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers * kiss my butt villa

Re: Official Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers * I LOVE being a villa fan

Stewart Downing is great. Wow...

If Danny Welbeck is your main player then I'd be worried because he's out for 8 weeks and he's only on loan. I don't really see where your going with this now mate. You've made some bitter points against Darren Bent because he's left you (alright' date=' question his motives and attitude maybe but question him cos he doesn't score goals outside the box? bit strange...) and now your going on to make some really random points for no reason.

You beat us late on 1-0 at Villa Park in a game where Emile Heskey was ridiculously sent off, and 1-0 at your place thanks to a Richard Dunne own goal.

I really, really rate Ricardo Fuller though, and I think it's a class signing and a good replacement for Bent if you complete the move.[/quote']

Wouldnt say Welbeck is our Main Player we have Gyan who will get goals and in midfield Jordan Henderson who has unbeleivable Talent , Many points i stated were unnesacary but, Yeh Heskeys wasnt a Red Card but the Goal Bardsley scored is one which deserves to win any match. In my Opinion Fuller isnt the Best , He is quite easily injured and isnt getting any younger . And Yeh i think Downing is Good , Bent will love the Idea of Young and Downing/ Albrighton putting balls in the box for him, Downing could fit into the majority of teams in the prem league . Im not just saying this cause Safc made an approach for him before as I would rather take Nzogbia . And if you were a Sunderland fan and had followed Benty for the last 18 Months you would no how it feels to be let down , everyone at the club backed him and he just chucked it back in our faces.

Guest 1CapWonder

Wouldnt say Welbeck is our Main Player we have Gyan who will get goals and in midfield Jordan Henderson who has unbeleivable Talent ' date=' Many points i stated were unnesacary but, Yeh Heskeys wasnt a Red Card but the Goal Bardsley scored is one which deserves to win any match. In my Opinion Fuller isnt the Best , He is quite easily injured and isnt getting any younger . And Yeh i think Downing is Good , Bent will love the Idea of Young and Downing/ Albrighton putting balls in the box for him, Downing could fit into the majority of teams in the prem league . Im not just saying this cause Safc made an approach for him before as I would rather take Nzogbia . And if you were a Sunderland fan and had followed Benty for the last 18 Months you would no how it feels to be let down , everyone at the club backed him and he just chucked it back in our faces.[/quote']

You wouldn't say Welbeck is your main player? Then why did you just say he was a page back:

So your saying Bent is better than Andy Carroll' date=' a Centre Forward , Spurs got 4 Mill no matter what, He will score goals yes good for him, he is just hitting his prime but all im saying is I admire him for his goalscoring but you all say he is a quality finisher 1 on 1 this season bent has struggled, e.g against Blackburn, Newcaslte and Blackpool, His finishing can be improved he comes alive in the 6 Yard box mate, So what if he was in my Sig, [b']tbf Jordan Henderson and Danny Welbeck are Sunderlands Main Players[/b], I dont really use this Forum

Your contradicting yourself far too much mate. I think you should leave it alone before you get yourself in any deeper. Your points are nonsense.

Guest 1CapWonder

Yeh you pick the negatives mate' date=' if you realised it wasnt it was in the players lounge after a match and groups were made in Bents Favour against whoever did it ,[/quote']

You mean just like you pick the negatives out of Darren Bent as a player?

Point nicely made Elliot :)

Anyway, Carew completes his loan move to Stoke. His time at us has been coming to an end for a while now. He just doesnt seem to care and is far to lethargic for my liking.

Hope he does well at Stoke ( not to well ), he was made for a team like Stoke :eek:

Hopefully we bring in a CB, LB and a creative midfielder.

Think thats a little wishful on my behalf, but we have been strongly linked with players in those positions and have made formal approaches for both Samba and Adam.

Ohh you did did you !!!. First time you won on a single own goal and the last game you only won when we went down to ten men. Your so deluded it's unreal.

Last season we beat you twice got to a final and a semi final' date=' Your ahead of us for the first time in years, Well done congrats.

Finally welbecks out for 6-8 weeks now aswell so i doubt you'll be 6th for much longer.:D

EDIT...

Ohh and you getting Fuller off of stoke LMAO.[/quote']

And I doubt we are going to sign Fuller.

Also it doesn't matter about history, as I have seen. Yes Villa aren't at the right end, but let us have our glory for the season and stop being a git over us being 6th.

Forgot that Makoun is available for selection today !

Hopefully we pay 4-4-2 , with two strikers up front , would be a nice change :P

Makoun and Petrov / Reo Coker in the middle with Albrighton and young on the wings with Bent and Gabby up front. Although i reckon it will be Downing and Young on the wings.

Walker Dunne Collins and Clarke at the back. Not keen at clarke LB but it will be him probably.

I reckon there'll be stacks of goals today so it'll be a decent one to watch. Both of our defences are leaky to say the least and Bent' date=' Dzeko and Tevez will want goals. I reckon draw or City win :) I'm an optimist though :P[/quote']

Yeah i cant see past a load of goals :D

Ill be a realist ( is there such thing ? ) , i want a performance, something to build on and id take a point all day long, but the performance is important although id obviously be disappointed if we lost !

Really looking forward to this game, should be a good one. The fans are really up for it so the atmosphere should be awesome, just hope the players are feeling it too.

Makoun is going to be introduced to us before the game but almost certainly won't play a part, I think Houllier himself said it'd be stupid as he hasn't had a chance to train with the squad so he'll probably get his debut against Wigan.

Yeah i cant see past a load of goals :D

Ill be a realist ( is there such thing ? ) ' date=' i want a performance, something to build on and id take a point all day long, but the performance is important although id obviously be disappointed if we lost ![/quote']

I believe you can be realistic :P

Agreed on the performance part. You were hapless at Eastlands... truly horrible so anything will be an improvement really but Makoun and Bent look very good signings. I think Silva should be back starting so he'll test Makoun but Bent can have a riot, especially if Lescott plays :P

Oh right didnt know :P ' date=' Ye would be a class signing. And im pretty sure you would get him for like 4m ish.. And i think would be better signing than Charlie Adam.[/quote']

Whatever Blackpool deem acceptable for Adam, im certain we could get Krancjar for cheaper like you said mate. We need a creative midfielder like him, he would be a GREAT addition.

I hope we make a move, genuinely a little bit excited about him, even though nothing is confirmed :P