• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Offical Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers * kiss my butt villa

Re: Official Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers *

Re: Official Aston Villa Thread ! * no spoilers * I LOVE being a villa fan

Down to ten men' date=' Bakers home debut ends in a read !

Was a red card but he was unlucky, the reports suggest he went in with two feet but slipped in the crucial moment. Just hoping we can hold on, because by all accounts Blackburn werent looking great.[/quote']

Your 3 lucky goals should see you through, its only Blackburn after all and Villa are ment to be a "big" club ;)

Your 3 lucky goals should see you through' date=' its only Blackburn after all and Villa are ment to be a "big" club ;)[/quote']

Were our goals lucky ? I havent got a clue :o

From reading the live updates they dont seem lucky lol ?

If our defense is anything to go by this season we wont hold out :P

Although recently, we have looked far better

Guest 1CapWonder

We've signed Michael Bradley on loan!!! Great news although again, we don't need a central midfielder we need a centre half! That's my only worry. We are signing good players, but in the wrong positions.

Great to see Pires score, hopefully that will loosen some of the slack I've been getting over my shirt! Haha!

Hope we hold on. Good result this :)

Were our goals lucky ? I havent got a clue :o

From reading the live updates they dont seem lucky lol ?

If our defense is anything to go by this season we wont hold out :P

Although recently' date=' we have looked far better[/quote']

I dunno if they were lucky lol probs doing the same as you as watching a txt thing on the BBC website of the games

GH will see you through hes a great cup manager :D

We've signed Michael Bradley on loan!!! Great news although again' date=' we don't need a central midfielder we need a centre half! That's my only worry. We are signing good players, but in the wrong positions.

Great to see Pires score, hopefully that will loosen some of the slack I've been getting over my shirt! Haha!

Hope we hold on. Good result this :)[/quote']

Where did you hear that mate ?

Your right, little confused by the signing to be honest.

Because if he isnt a impact player for this season and he isnt, we have adequate midfielders, if we are signing him for the long term vision of the club why is it only a loan ?

Maybe a sign that Ireland is on the way out very soon ?

We've signed Michael Bradley on loan!!! Great news although again' date=' we don't need a central midfielder we need a centre half! That's my only worry. We are signing good players, but in the wrong positions.

Hope we hold on. Good result this :)[/quote']

Decent Signing , he was actually close to signing on loan with Sunderland last night.

Where did you hear that mate ?

Your right' date=' little confused by the signing to be honest.

Because if he isnt a impact player for this season and he isnt, we have adequate midfielders, if we are signing him for the long term vision of the club why is it only a loan ?

Maybe a sign that Ireland is on the way out very soon ?[/quote']

Newcastle are in talks about taking Ireland on loan but there is a stalemate over how much of the wages NUFC will pay. Villa are supposed to want a 75/25 split while the offer is closer to 50/50.

Great to see Pires score, hopefully that will loosen some of the slack I've been getting over my shirt! Haha![/quote']

Really pleased with signing Bradley, will be interesting to see how he does. Apparently we have an option to buy at the end of his loan too, he can hopefully be our new Milner-esque workhorse. Centre mid might not be an area we were lacking in depth but Houllier likes his rotation and he is a very strong option to have.

And you have Pires on your shirt? Brave move. :P

Guest 1CapWonder

No we didn't' date=' we wanted Muntari and I dare say many other teams would prefer Muntari over Bradley...[/quote']

Oooooooh. Mr Defensive is back spitting his dummy out.

And of course I got Pires on my shirt! He's a legend and an absolute hero of mine! Can't wait to see his goal tonight :D

I Know you wanted Muntari ... i've known for weeks & i've known Muntari's replacement Kharja for weeks.

But you did try to sign Bradley.

I know we did' date=' but we have wanted Muntari longer.

Oooooooh. Mr Defensive is back spitting his dummy out.

Keep your comments to youself, I am clearly stating what many Sunderland fans think.

Guest 1CapWonder

Keep your comments to youself' date=' I am clearly stating what many Sunderland fans think.[/quote']

Keep my comments to myself? I'm on a Villa Fans thread and your making petty comments:

No we didn't, we wanted Muntari and I dare say many other teams would prefer Muntari over Bradley...

Bit defensive? Which is exactly what I said. The conversation wasn't even involving you and you come along quashing rumours as if your Steve Bruce, and trying to point out how much of a better signing Muntari is than Bradley. Even if he is, what's your point it's banter. You wanted Bradley and we got him. As Villa fans of course we're gonna make comments, no need to get shirty.

So if anyone should "keep their comments to yourself" it should be you mate. I would say I don't come over to the Sunderland Fans Thread but I'm guessing you don't have one hence why your here all the time??

Oooops, did I comment? Meant to keep them to myself! That's what your supposed to do on a forum isn't it? :rolleyes:

Keep my comments to myself? I'm on a Villa Fans thread and your making petty comments:

Bit defensive? Which is exactly what I said. The conversation wasn't even involving you and you come along quashing rumours as if your Steve Bruce' date=' and trying to point out how much of a better signing Muntari is than Bradley. Even if he is, what's your point it's banter. You wanted Bradley and we got him. As Villa fans of course we're gonna make comments, no need to get shirty.

So if anyone should "keep their comments to yourself" it should be you mate. I would say I don't come over to the Sunderland Fans Thread but I'm guessing you don't have one hence why your here all the time??B)

Oooops, did I comment? Meant to keep them to myself! That's what your supposed to do on a forum isn't it? :rolleyes:[/quote']

Aye right, no bother.