Magic J

The Official Boxing Thread

Re: The Official Boxing Thread

I think Froch edged it but only just' date='considering Kessler is at home and Froch isn't really celebrating I would say they think his lost.

What a fight though:D:)[/quote']

Very tight, like you say i go for home win.

Great fight

I would love Froch to do it' date=' always good to see our British fighters do well. Im going for Kessler UD though.

Roll on next week¬[/quote']

U/D Kessler

115-113(fair enough)

116-112(bad but OK)

117-111(?)

You wonder however well Froch fought if he actually had any chance at all?

Not one to gloat but :P

Not one to gloat but :P

Gloat if you want after all your a Boro fan so won't have much to gloat about so I will let you have that one,it should have all been 115-113 or a S/D though...

I know it would have been a loss anyway but you wonder why some of these fighters bother when they have judges like they do.

The froch v kessler fight was awesome' date=' really enjoyed it. Thought Kessler won.

Who do you guys think will win the [b']Mayweather[/b]-Mosley fight?:)

Going with my favorite ever fighter , Floyd of course. Think its going to be a tough one for him , but i think he will just have enough. (hopefully):)

Going with my favorite ever fighter ' date=' Floyd of course. Think its going to be a tough one for him , but i think he will just have enough. (hopefully):)[/quote']

Likewise,even though Mosley has probably the best trainer in boxing in Nazeem Richardson I think Mayweather is too skilled for anyone to beat him.

Likewise' date='even though Mosley has probably the best trainer in boxing in Nazeem Richardson I think Mayweather is too skilled for anyone to beat him.[/quote']

Freddie Roach takes that accolade for me. But Nazim is a superb trainer also. Hope FLoyd can do it like, great for boxing him.

Freddie Roach takes that accolade for me. But Nazim is a superb trainer also. Hope FLoyd can do it like' date=' great for boxing him.[/quote']

I would like to see how Freddie Roach does with a non speed freak before I can completely judge him,using Pacqauio's speed against flat footed come forward fighters like Hatton and Cotto doesn't make him the best in the world,if Nazim's fighter Shane Mosley loses to Floyd and Freddie's fighter Manny Pacqauio wins then his definitely the best,I have always had my doubts over Roach and have no idea why:D:D.

I would like to see how Freddie Roach does with a non speed freak before I can completely judge him' date='using Pacqauio's speed against flat footed come forward fighters like Hatton and Cotto doesn't make him the best in the world,if Nazim's fighter Shane Mosley loses to Floyd and Freddie's fighter Manny Pacqauio wins then his definitely the best,I have always had my doubts over Roach and have no idea why:D:D.[/quote']

Have you seen the number of world champions Roach has had ?