Magic J

The Official Boxing Thread

Re: The Official Boxing Thread

Have you seen the state of the Welsh League's? WHo on earth would support them? I have to follow something English' date=' its impossible not to.[/quote']

Support just Cardiff then you wont be supporting the english at all.:P

Anyway my prediction Haye is to fast to skilled for the robotic Valuev he should be able to slip valuevs lead and get in and out easily so as to work him inside and out im going for haye in 7 or 8.:)

I dunno who i want to win haye has an arrogance about him that is fun to watch for a little while but then gets boring after a while he is quick and powerful in the ring however. Valuev is quite and thinks about what he is going to say more i like it he is more thoughtful and unlike haye actully thinks before speaking . Im english so i should be supportng haye but he is a millwall fan and ive liked what ive seen of valuev so ill root for him tonight

Good fight' date=' Hayes for me, Big fella should get tired soon and Hayes can take advantage[/quote']

Can't see it seeing as neither have really thrown many punches at all. You have to try to punch the other guy to get tired!

Can't see it seeing as neither have really thrown many punches at all. You have to try to punch the other guy to get tired!

I disagree, although he isnt throwing loads of punches, ie combos, Valuev is throwing punches and hardly any of them are hitting, however i dont think he will tire to much unless the tempo increases

I disagree' date=' although he isnt throwing loads of punches, ie combos, Valuev is throwing punches and hardly any of them are hitting, however [b']i dont think he will tire to much unless the tempo increases[/b]

Which is exactly the point I'm making. ;)