Magic J

The Official Boxing Thread

Re: The Official Boxing Thread

What time is the main event at ? Don't really like boxing or Floyd but i'd like him to win only to preserve the 47.0 record.

Also 500 tickets ONLY sold to general public that is pathetic no matter what angle they're coming from to make the fight or not.

What time is the main event at ? Don't really like boxing or Floyd but i'd like him to win only to preserve the 47.0 record.

Also 500 tickets ONLY sold to general public that is pathetic no matter what angle they're coming from to make the fight or not.

4pm uk time apparently.

FIFA tournament done. Bbq done. Poker tournament done. Now talks of a second Fifa tournament.

11 started, 6 remain, 1 is napping haha.

No i am making total sense. Its god god god god god praise lord jesus every single interview. He can f right off with that. All his plastic fans love him for that only knowing f all about boxing

You kind of are coming across as talking nonsense' date=' maybe even a bit ignorant to his culture and lifestyle changes. I don't think you would be quite so critical if you knew anything about either fighter other than what you have seen in the last few days.

Unless your being too cool for school with the whole religion thing.

4pm uk time apparently.

FIFA tournament done. Bbq done. Poker tournament done. Now talks of a second Fifa tournament.

11 started, 6 remain, 1 is napping haha.

Napping haha, so missing the fight and not moving till tomorrow then :P

Don't just wait for the Floyd Pac Man fight, try and catch Lomachenko as well. One of the best amateur fighters ever and a world Champion in the pro's after only 3 fights.

Actually glad I had a nap otherwise I would not see the main event. Can actually catch the undercards later today.

I think this is a fight that is close to call. We are all aware that Mayweather has mastered the art of hitting without being hit but the Pac man hits hard and very fast, if he can get beyond the reach advantage and try and cut the ring down cos it does look huge then he will cause Mayweather problems but that in itself is a big ask.

He can't stand in front of him as he will just get picked off so must come in at angles and throw combinations not single shots but to those educated fellows I am stating the obvious.

Can analyse it as much as we like but until that bell goes we can only assume what will happen. As for Frozy comments, well they are laughable. Quite obviously one of those plastic fight fans he was talking about. If he has bothered to follow Pacquiao's career he will have known all about his deeply religious beliefs and how he puts his faith in God not just before every fight, but also in his life as Ray has already stated.

To reiterate what Ray has already said he is a huge political figure back home and how many sports persons out there in any sport donate vast sums of there earnings to make there country a better place?

A humble man very genuine and not thrusting his beliefs down people's throats. So he mentions his faith a lot, so what? If this is a bug bear for you then don't watch his interviews. Incredibly idiotic to assume he uses his faith to get fight fans onside I for one am not a religious person but certainly have never perceived he tries to use this in an advantageous way to get fight fans on his side.

15 minutes to ring walk hopefully and I have not been as excited about a fight since the days of Hagler, Hearns and Leonard.

been two good undercards so far' date=' however theres about a Dozen PPV sites down or experiencing difficulties, hopefully none of you guys are effected.[/quote']

I paid for it and watching it through my TV so no issues on that score. I purposely avoided any online PPV sites, free links and things like Kodi TV for that reason.

I paid for it and watching it through my TV so no issues on that score. I purposely avoided any online PPV sites' date=' free links and things like Kodi TV for that reason.[/font']

Watching it no problem on Kodi myself, looking forward to the main event now. )

Third round was a lot more static compared to the first two

Figure this is a theme that will continue until either a KO or the end of the match

never mind lol try the opposite