Romanian ratings 09/10 by M.I.R.

Doru

Re: Romanian ratings 09/10 by M.I.R.

Was wondering your opinion on:

Mihai Costea

Christian Daminuta

Cornel Rapa

Costea has a chance at 79-80 based on his past appearances and on the fact that this season he was used as striker together with his brother...

Daminuta is playing on Italy ... long time till the Italian ratings and I can't answer you yet...

Rapa ' date=' I think there is a thread about him already and it's not a bad one ;) I'd say 77/78

RE: DINAMO

MIR, good thread. I appreciate your first hand insight with these players/league.

You brought Rus to my attention over a month ago and I've been following him since. I know that a few pages back that you have Rus down to go 79/80. Considering it's his first year (6 starts and 1 sub) do you think he has a shot @ 80? Or is 79 the limit... ? Also, just from reading match reports it seems like they are recently subbing him out shortly after the break. Any reason for this ?

Also, do you see Dragos Grigore as definitely owning one of the starting CB spots ? I noticed he was back in the starting XI vs Unirea following his suspension.

Rus is being substituted so fast because of his low fitness , his first season on Liga 1 is very tough for him , he played many minutes this season and for a beginner it's not an easy thing. I think he can reach 80 , although I have to admit that it's a little too much maybe especially for the first ratings , but considering his high number of matches played it is possible :D. Anyway , he is surely worth buying.

About Grigore I can't say too much as I'm not totally sure that he will get back his place on the team . He's an interesting defender ,but we have to wait to see what happens :P

Great thread, my friend!

TANASE' date=' Cristian[/b'] Wing/AM - considered by many peoples as the new Mutu , he is a great player , talented and with some great skills . The perfect play-maker and I only hope that he'll feel good at Steaua and will leave the club fast , moving to a better team in another country. He hasn't played for Steaua because of an injury. 82-->85

He is actually on his way back now. He came on as a sub against Sheriff in the Europa League and against Pandurii in Liga 1.

Hi MIR. Firstly nice thread. I have a couple of questions though;

Firstly, now that Cristian Talase is more or less fit, is he going to take Szekely's spot at RM? Or someone elses?

Secondly, Ionescu, only to 83? Would have thought 84/85:o So i bought him in loads of teams :P hes taken Toja's spot hasn't he?

Cheers:)

Hi MIR. Firstly nice thread. I have a couple of questions though;

Firstly' date=' now that Cristian Talase is more or less fit, is he going to take Szekely's spot at RM? Or someone elses?

Secondly, Ionescu, only to 83? Would have thought 84/85:o So i bought him in loads of teams :P hes taken Toja's spot hasn't he?

Cheers:)[/quote']

Tanase is playing more on left side from what I know , but I can't say too much about him as he only got those two subs in two matches which I haven't watched :D and I can't say too many things about him right now.

Toja wasn't playing at the beginning of the season because of an injury and Ionescu was a kind of replacement for him . But right now with the new manager and with the changes supposed to happen at Steaua is hard for me to predict what will happen , but honestly I think that Toja has more chances to play.

great thread mate:D

i just can't seem to find RUS on the db:confused:?

Look at Dinamo in database ' date=' he's there.

What about Bogdan Stancu? I was outbid on him at the beginning of my gameworld season and Im thinking of bidding again when his TB ends.

Bogdan has a good season and some great appearances in Europa League , you should try to get him ;) I think he'll get 86 now and 87 by the end of season.

Tanase is playing more on left side from what I know ' date=' but I can't say too much about him as he only got those two subs in two matches which I haven't watched :D and I can't say too many things about him right now.

Toja wasn't playing at the beginning of the season because of an injury and Ionescu was a kind of replacement for him . But right now with the new manager and with the changes supposed to happen at Steaua is hard for me to predict what will happen , but honestly I think that Toja has more chances to play.

Look at Dinamo in database , he's there.

Bogdan has a good season and some great appearances in Europa League , you should try to get him ;) I think he'll get 86 now and 87 by the end of season.[/quote']

Ah, ok. Hope Ionescu manages to hold onto that spot in the team.

Cheers buddy.

What about Parvulescu? His team in SM seems to have a cap of 80. He apparently plays a good season though and should get a rise.

It is true that he had a pretty good season , scored one goal and made 2-3 good matches , but considering his team place and his previous seasons I don't think that he'll get more than+1

But who knows, maybe he'll transfer to a big club :P

You have rus rated as 73 on your first post. But on the databse hes rated 75. Will he still get your predicted rating because of this' date=' or would it change your mind?[/quote']

I confused him with Grigore , but he remains for the same rating in my opinion .

Please do time is ticking ;)

Also could you tell me how Eric Bicfavli' date=' Alexandru Iacob, Razvan Ochirosii, Mihai Onicas? B)[/quote']

Bicfalvi , Iacob and Ochirosii most probably will stay at the same rating, Onicas is going to rise.

And stop telling me to hurry up , I'm doing the best I can , but SM is no longer my life , so I also have other priorities .

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Excellent start and can I echo MsF's comments - those who know the leagues make the best threads!!

One question however, how come the Romanian changes are said to be up and coming - are SM reverting from section 8 straight to section 3 :confused:

• 2 months later...

Aluísio MORAES from Gloria Bistrita will be a big bust...he came these winter break an scored like 8,9 goals helping the team save from relegation...he cost 20k and now there are offers from Zanit for him.

Also Alexe from Dinamo scored very important goals and now he is kind of a star