Reading Ratings

Seol at 89 would be far to high. Has only had not even half a decent season in the Premiership! He was awful for Wolves.

Max 87.

The rest of the squad you ar looking at 86's. It is only half way through! Sidwell deserves an 87 along with Doyle though.

Wolves?!?!?! Sorry but nobody cares about how he was playing two or three years ago, ratings are based on CURRENT form.

On that basis he is worth at least an 89 all day.

Scored some decent goals, and got a few assists.

I believe Pele deserves an increase as he was brilliant in the WC in Sweden.

Get the picture Perry

Wolves?!?!?! Sorry but nobody cares about how he was playing two or three years ago' date=' ratings are based on CURRENT form.

Get the picture Perry[/quote']

nah, 89 is far too high, has superb games, but can drift out sometimes and can have extremely poor ones, where he creates nothing and has a bad 90mins. 87 imo.

Agreed, 89 is a rating more likely for the EPL's top players, which i dont think Seol really is.

I agree with the original poster though that Reading are generally underrated, Sidwell in partilcular is looking very good and an 88 seems about right to me.

Kazim-Richards is the obvious underrated Sheffield player, played a few and only rated 75. Should make low to mid 80's.

Ashley Young, too, is for me the obvious underrated Watford player for me. Rated 84, important member of the side, should get over an 85 with ease.

Agreed' date=' 89 is a rating more likely for the EPL's top players, which i dont think Seol really is.

I agree with the original poster though that Reading are generally underrated, Sidwell in partilcular is looking very good and an 88 seems about right to me.

Kazim-Richards is the obvious underrated Sheffield player, played a few and only rated 75. Should make low to mid 80's.

Ashley Young, too, is for me the obvious underrated Watford player for me. Rated 84, important member of the side, should get over an 85 with ease.[/quote']

Where does Henry play then, on the moon?

Also Ronaldo, Giggs, Terry, Gerrard, etc, etc, etc.

The EPL's TOP players are all in the mid to high 90's, Seol is a decent midfielder who deserves a rise in the next ratings change.

Where does Henry play then' date=' on the moon?

Also Ronaldo, Giggs, Terry, Gerrard, etc, etc, etc.

The EPL's TOP players are all in the mid to high 90's, Seol is a decent midfielder who deserves a rise in the next ratings change.[/quote']

The moon... close...he does play on a higher plane - namely the international scene.

As do all the players you mentioned. This is what propels players into 91+ ratings.

85-90 is classed as EPL rating.

The moon... close...he does play on a higher plane - namely the international scene.

As do all the players you mentioned. This is what propels players into 91+ ratings.

85-90 is classed as EPL rating.

to be fair teb, internationals werent part on my point, as hes a regular in the south korea side, with 72 caps and 16 goals, who are a decent nation, the fact hes not too great of a player, and has the 1 good game in 2/3, is why i think hes a 87-88max

Wolves?!?!?! Sorry but nobody cares about how he was playing two or three years ago' date=' ratings are based on CURRENT form.

Get the picture Perry[/quote']

Get the picture?! I'm really holding my tongue at the moment!

I thought you were alright and used to respect what you had to say, but lets just say that has changed some what now.

Soel was playing poorly for Wolves approx 6-8 months ago. He has played well for 3-4 months so does deserve an increase. Has he achieved the same or more than what Scott Parker, Jon Woodgate, Dean Ashton have... no!

He deserves an increase. 87. GET THE PICTURE.

Lets have it right mate you said "89 is a rating more likely for the EPL's top players".

Define TOP players' date=' because unless i'm being thick there are plenty of players above 89 in the EPL.[/quote']

You are being thick.

Those players are playing in the Champions League and UEFA Cup. They have proven themselves in top leagues for a number of seasons. Soel has not.

If you read the 8th post in this thread, Teb say's that 89 is a rating for the EPL's top players.

I was asking him to define "top".

As i remember (it was ages ago now) he actually replied asking me to go and look it up in the dictionary.

Whether the forum being off has deleted this message (like many others) or whether Teb deleted it I dont know.

Sorry if you've been offended by my opinion, but thats all it is, my opinion.

Thats the whole point of the Forum, to air our opinions and have good debates.

If my memory is correct that post was on the night Bolton were beaten by Chelsea, so I was'nt in the best of moods.

So once again sorry Perry.

a bit off topic' date=' but somehow Shane Long avoided a ratings increase...are there going to be more increases, or are we going to have to wait another few months for him to get his increase that he clearly deserves (he is better than a 79).[/quote']

i think that there is going to be some more before they move on to the next lot of countries

a bit off topic' date=' but somehow Shane Long avoided a ratings increase...are there going to be more increases, or are we going to have to wait another few months for him to get his increase that he clearly deserves (he is better than a 79).[/quote']

Yes, was VERY disappointed not to see Shane Long increase when the ratings were done. He had played more games than Kazim Richards who went up to 82. :eek: All I ask is for some consistancy Ref! :P

Same could be said for Ishmael Miller ... who's still hovering on 77. Both he and Long should be 80-84 I feel, having made the break through into EPL teams and even starting a couple.

Thoughts??

Herby

Yes' date=' was [b']VERY[/b] disappointed not to see Shane Long increase when the ratings were done. He had played more games than Kazim Richards who went up to 82. :eek: All I ask is for some consistancy Ref! :P

Same could be said for Ishmael Miller ... who's still hovering on 77. Both he and Long should be 80-84 I feel, having made the break through into EPL teams and even starting a couple.

Thoughts??

Herby

i agree, bought miller recently, hoping he would have gone up, after making some sub games, and long also, could have gone up a few.

• 3 months later...

Re: Reading Ratings

I feel that as Reading have performed well so far in the Premiership some of their squad ratings should rise as most still have Championship ratings.

Maybe some Sheffield United and Watford players could also do with a raise.

yea i think that convey has been working some magic down the wings. he should be 89.

oster was great against man u