New Setup Coming Soon - Please Join.

MarkSwift2

Re: New Setup Coming Soon - Please Join.

It will be Private Invitation.

Then after a week' date=' probly next saturday I will make it Private Application and only accept people that have a reputation plus something.

Is that okay?[/quote']

yeah it was just i ddint want somene taking chelsea

btw about what time approx will it come about?

lol i couldn't not notice that this is you're 13th set-up:eek:

btw sorry my curiosity but are you maltese?? as i saw that your first on is named visitmalta.com

As it says on your picture... Haha.

No im not. I am English, born and live in Sheffield and a very loyal support of Sheffield United who are sponsored by VistMalta.Com. Thats why i chose the name. Because im **** at thinking of any good league names. Why do you think im using Jareds name. Haha

As it says on your picture... Haha.

No im not. I am English' date=' born and live in Sheffield and a very loyal support of Sheffield United who are sponsored by VistMalta.Com. Thats why i chose the name. Because im **** at thinking of any good league names. Why do you think im using Jareds name. Haha[/quote']

lol ok i just couldn't resist to ask you as there aren't much maltese on the forum

Right' date='

I am about to create it. So i won't be on the thread.

Just a quick question, i'm having a transfer window. When should it be. Oh 2 transfer windows.[/quote']

make them long i.e 1-12 and 15-20 for example....if there would be a long time without being able to do transfers it wouldn't be that enjoyable and active