Wossamatta U

Lass Diarra vs Felipe Melo vs Yaya Toure vs Toulalan  

1. 1.

• Lass Diarra
    • Felipe Melo
    • Yaya Toure
    • Toulalan

Re: Lass Diarra vs Felipe Melo vs Yaya Toure vs Toulalan

I must be the only person that wouldnt put Felipe Melo's name with them three? Im I alone?

Voted Lass then most probably Toulalan with Yaya close behind.

No, you're not the only one ;) Melo is not as defensive as Toulalan, Yaya or Lass. I would put players like Mahamadou Diarra, Xabi or Masch' on the list instead if I had to vote for the best pure DM. Toulalan is expensive, but have higher ratings than all of them. So he's the best (but most expensive) short term solution.

I think that both Yaya and Lass will rise (I'm sure Lass will get +1 anyway). Both very talented DMs (even though Mahamadou Diarra is imo the best pure DM, shame he was injured for so long). But Yaya is my personal favourit - The Beast. He can not only play DM, but also CM/AM and CB in real life (h*ll, the guy could probably play FWD as well)! But you won't go wrong if you get any of Lass or Yaya.

Re: Lass Diarra vs Felipe Melo vs Yaya Toure vs Toulalan

No' date=' you're not the only one ;) Melo is not as defensive as Toulalan, Yaya or Lass. I would put players like Mahamadou Diarra, Xabi or Masch' on the list instead if I had to vote for the best pure DM. Toulalan is expensive, but have higher ratings than all of them. So he's the best (but most expensive) short term solution.

I think that both Yaya and Lass will rise (I'm sure Lass will get +1 anyway). Both very talented DMs (even though Mahamadou Diarra is imo the best pure DM, shame he was injured for so long). But Yaya is my personal favourit - The Beast. He can not only play DM, but also CM/AM and CB in real life (h*ll, the guy could probably play FWD as well)! But you won't go wrong if you get any of Lass or Yaya.[/quote']

Totally agree!

A bit of my personal opinion on Yaya. He's getting more and more important to Barca and I can see Guardiola trusts him a lot. He's a rare tough but skillful DM in Europe now. His importance to Barca should definitely make a rise of +1 possible within this season. However, the rising form of Keita may be the key reason that Yaya may have to keep his rating in the coming Spanish rating changes. IMO, one of them will only be a certain riser if this one can totally surpass the other as the regular starter for Barca. But luckily both of them are versatile and can play at multiple positions, so the clash is not as obvious as it seems. If both of them can continue to do well. A rise of +1 is about 50/50 IMO.