French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition) Lot of posts today Going to attempt to answer "en masse", let me know if I've missed anything out.

Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition) France - Ligue 1 NAME--PREVIOUS MINUTES--CURRENT MINUTES--AGE--RATING. Max -3240 AUXERRE Alain Traore--837--1421--22--82 Willy Boly--540--20--NA * S

Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition) Think a +1 this time around is more likely. Stated above why I don't think any Lille player' date=' aside from Rami who's been a fixture in Blanc's nation

Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

This is a thread for everyone to post their French Ligue 1 & 2 risers.

I have searched and not found a decent thread on risers in the French Leagues.

If you could also state some Droppers as well.

I'll start off........

Bangoura' date=' Amara 23y.o 80->84-85

played 20 games for Valenciennes last season.[/quote']

If you take a look at my thread, you'll find a lot. I do confess that it isn't a risers-only thread, but if you're determined enough to look for them, you'll find what you're looking for. :)

:D

If you take a look at my thread' date=' you'll find a lot. I do confess that it isn't a risers-only thread, but if you're determined enough to look for them, you'll find what you're looking for. :)[/quote']

Soz mate but when I looked at your thread and searched them up, they have already risen. I'm lookin for new risers.;):P

Thanks for your hard work on that thread though, Repped.

:D

Soz mate but when I looked at your thread and searched them up' date=' they have already risen. I'm lookin for new risers.;):P

Thanks for your hard work on that thread though, Repped.[/quote']

When did you last search? I do admit that my Ligue 2 posts are way outdated, :o but Ligue 1 players are updated weekly, both in stats and rating predictions.

You might also want to check out Johnny Placide, Jean-Armel Kana-Biyik and Maxime Le Marchand at Le Havre in Ligue 2.

Placide have been playing all but one game this season, and has even got 3

U21 matches the last couple of months. He now seems to be first choice over veteran Revault, who was first choice last season when Le Havre was in Ligue 1.

Kana-Biyik, another U21 player, has played all matches and Le Marchand, who's on loan from Rennes, have played all but one so far. Le Havre's average rating is around 85, so my predictions are as followed:

Johnny Placide 21 GK 75 --> 80/81

7 appearances 630 minutes

Jean-Armel Kana-Biyik 20 Def 75 --> 80/81

8 appearences 720 minutes

Maxime Le Marchand 19 LB/LM 76 --> 80

7 appearances 622 minutes 1 goal

When did you last search? I do admit that my Ligue 2 posts are way outdated' date=' :o but Ligue 1 players are updated weekly, both in stats and rating predictions.[/quote']

I just checked there now and a couple of players e.g. N'Koulou, Mollo had already risen to their respective predicted ratings.

Sorry if I'm askin a bit much of you Phillipe' date=' but could you recommend a few of the players to us, I know you put the recommended player of the team but you know maybe a one to watch, a must buy, y'know something like that.:D[/quote']

the main point i thought of you doing this thread, was for you to tell us who is going to rise, not ask Phillipe for help?:(

the main point i thought of you doing this thread' date=' was for you to tell us who is going to rise, not ask Phillipe for help?:([/quote']

Actually what I said was........

I'll start off........

Bangoura, Amara 23y.o 80->84-85

played 20 games for Valenciennes last season

I did not say I would do them all as someone has already done that(Phillipe) but this was just for anyone else if they wanted to suggest someone.:rolleyes:

Actually what I said was........

I'll start off........

Bangoura' date=' Amara 23y.o 80->84-85

played 20 games for Valenciennes last season

I did not say I would do them all as someone has already done that(Phillipe) but this was just [b']for anyone else if they wanted to suggest someone[/b].:rolleyes:

they can do that on Phillipes thread, his is a discussion and prediction thread.:)

• 1 month later...

I think Steeven Langil WING/FWD aged 21 who plays for first placed SM Caen is due a good rise. He has 11 starts and a sub from 12 games plus hes the clubs top scorer with 5 goals and 3 assists aswell. Caen are 7 points clear at the top of the league and yet to lose. So all in all not bad for a 78 rated winger should rise 82/83 IMO. Also 19 year old FWD/AM Magaye Gueye is worth a look hes hit 6 goals in 10 starts and one sub plus he has a goal in the cup. Hes playing for RC Strasbourg who are second from bottom but Gueye is the 3rd top scorer in the league and a french under 21 player hes rated 75 so hes cheap too. Should rise to 80 I think.:)

Hi guys,

Any of you French experts have a prediction for Grenoble's Sofiane Feghouli?

4 starts this season and Grenoble sitting bottom of the league... Are the big clubs still interested in this kid and will he warrant a drop or rise in the up coming updates.

Many thanks

Hi guys' date='

Any of you French experts have a prediction for Grenoble's [b']Sofiane Feghouli[/b]?

4 starts this season and Grenoble sitting bottom of the league... Are the big clubs still interested in this kid and will he warrant a drop or rise in the up coming updates.

Many thanks

From what I hear, he's staying at 86 but has a slight chance of an 87.

Not sure about the big clubs being after him but at 19 he still has a long career ahead of him.

• 11 months later...