French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

Derpee

Re: Respuesta: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

I see Ryad Boudebouz is having a great season with Souchoux......do you think he can get a rise this time round??

Yes' date=' he probably will get a +1 this time around, he's played nearly every game for Sochaux.

what do you think about

M. Bastos 91

Daniel Congre 88

Charles Kabore 88

Andre Ayew 26

this players rise, stay or drop???

Bastos stay.

Congre stay.

Kabore +1 if Marseille finish 2nd or better.

Ayew +2/3.

are you completely' date='completely,completely sure?[/quote']

Not on this page anymore, but they were on this page when you asked, and yes, I am 100% sure.

Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

What about Batefimbi GOMIS' date=' any chance for a rise?[/quote']

I don't think he'll rise this time, he should have risen two ratings changes ago and didn't don't think he will this time either.

Just wondering who is the best goalkeeper in the league that is rated 88 or below?

Ask here they will have a more informed opinion than my own on this, I do not watch enough French football to have an informed decision, but Didi and Pazzano will.

I have a nice one.

Luis Mejia 72-78/79

He´s an young goalkeeper that comes to Toulouse in January, he was playing in Fenix from Uruguay and was doing great, being #1 from his club and also from his NT. He should be in line for a nice rise when the French changes takes place(very soon) and you can get him for less than 100k.

Respuesta: Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

I have a nice one.

Luis Mejia 72-78/79

He´s an young goalkeeper that comes to Toulouse in January' date=' he was playing in Fenix from Uruguay and was doing great, being #1 from his club and also from his NT. He should be in line for a nice rise when the French changes takes place(very soon) and you can get him for less than 100k.[/quote']

Saw him playing for Fenix. Very tall young goalkeeper with amazing reflexes. I was wondering what happened with him, now i see he went to France.

Re: Riferimento: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

Delvin Ndinga of Auxerre rise' date='stay or drop?[/quote']

Not a chance with Auxerre in 17th at the moment! :(

Sakho' date=' M'bia, Chedjou.

What is their rating prediction to you?[/quote']

M'Bia might rise' date=' if Marseille finish 2nd or better.[/quote']

M'Bia might' date=' I think he will if Marseille secure 2nd place.[/quote']

Sakho should rise if PSG can claim a top 3 spot.

Chedjou, I have also already said that he should get a +1.

What do you thing about Ciani of Bourdeoux? Will he rise?

No' date=' Bordeaux are performing very poorly this season, no chance of a rise unfortunately.

Derpee, do you think Gameiro could rise to 90? Thanks.

He might do, he's second top scorer this season, and Lorient are doing fairly well, maybe if they reach European places he'll rise.

Respuesta: Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

No' date=' Bordeaux are performing very poorly this season, no chance of a rise unfortunately.[/quote']

But there's not possibility to come down in the nexts revisions? Thanks!! ;)

Monaco are doing poorly and he has started most of the games...I reckon he will stay with a few chances for a drop. I definitely dont see him rising though ;)

Still doing your wink at the end of most posts, just like back in the days of me, you and A2R on the Help With Deal(s) thread ;):D

I'm looking for an 86/87 rated defender (CB/LB/RB) position doesn't matter' date=' that would be a good investment.

I'm in a very competitve setup, so is there any decent, yet largely unkown defenders in for a good rise. :o[/quote']

Theophile-Catherine is rated 83 but should get a decent rise from 83 to 85/86, most others of a higher rating will have already been snapped up eg Lovren etc.