French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

Riferimento: Respuesta: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

Could anyone make a list with 90+ risers and the best risers?

most of the french risers here

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1394329&postcount=282

and the best risers/moneymakers' date=' including the french ones, here

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=85386

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition) Lot of posts today Going to attempt to answer "en masse", let me know if I've missed anything out.

Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition) France - Ligue 1 NAME--PREVIOUS MINUTES--CURRENT MINUTES--AGE--RATING. Max -3240 AUXERRE Alain Traore--837--1421--22--82 Willy Boly--540--20--NA * S

Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition) Think a +1 this time around is more likely. Stated above why I don't think any Lille player' date=' aside from Rami who's been a fixture in Blanc's nation

Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

I have a deal on the table and don't know whetehr to accept. It all depends on Lucho's rating.

Offer I have is Lucho + Gibbs in exchange for Modric. Now Gibbs is irrelevant as I have loads of good left backs, Modric probably isn't going to rise for a while, all down to Lucho, the evidence suggests he will porbably stay at 93, he's barely missed a minute of football this season and been Marseilles most consistent player.

What do people think for Lucho, stay or drop?

Re: Respuesta: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

what about:

M'vila 89

Sakho 89

will rise or stay????

Thanks

Both have a great chance of rising to 90 but thats about all they will get for THIS change, Sakho however has a 60:40 chance of going to 90 but M.Vila has more of a 85:15 chance, because he has been absolute quality this season, and to add on Rennes have been amazing, so im sure he will rise.

I have a deal on the table and don't know whetehr to accept. It all depends on Lucho's rating.

Offer I have is Lucho + Gibbs in exchange for Modric. Now Gibbs is irrelevant as I have loads of good left backs' date=' Modric probably isn't going to rise for a while, all down to Lucho, the evidence suggests he will porbably stay at 93, he's barely missed a minute of football this season and been Marseilles most consistent player.

What do people think for Lucho, stay or drop?[/quote']

Should stay if Marseille finish 1st or 2nd.

Hi Lads do ye think Clement Chantome and Sylvain Mearveaux will rise and if so by how much??
Anyone?? Just got a bid accepted for a straight swap so who do u think is better

I think Chantome is the better player, I like him more and I can see him in the Frech starting squad in the future.

Any idea on how Cheikh M'BENGUE will do?

Am after a LB but as usual all the known good ones are taken' date=' looking towards the future as well but don't want below 87 rating.[/quote']

No rise this time, Toulouse's mid table league position and he has only played about half of their games, not enough to warrant a rise.

Will Valbuena (90)' date=' Hazard (89) and Ayew brothers (86 and 80) rise?

And what about Lucho Gonzalez, is he safe in 93?[/quote']

Valbuena stay

Hazard should get a +1 but is fantastic talent for the future nevertheless.

Andre Ayew +2/3, Jordan Ayew has only made multiple sub appearances with no goals, so I will be surprised if he rises.