French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition) Lot of posts today Going to attempt to answer "en masse", let me know if I've missed anything out.

Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition) France - Ligue 1 NAME--PREVIOUS MINUTES--CURRENT MINUTES--AGE--RATING. Max -3240 AUXERRE Alain Traore--837--1421--22--82 Willy Boly--540--20--NA * S

Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition) Think a +1 this time around is more likely. Stated above why I don't think any Lille player' date=' aside from Rami who's been a fixture in Blanc's nation

Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

Alexander' date=' MERKEL gets a +5 to 80 after 3 league starts

Raphael, VARANE gets a +5 to 80 after 11 league starts :confused:

just shows you how a couple of minutes in the UCL can effect the ratings :rolleyes:[/quote']

Milan are also higher in their league and higher in the UEFA coefficient rankings than Lens, but it is quite unfair.

What do you reckon for Baysse of Brest a plus 1 or 2?

Should get a +2 for the games he's played' date=' but SM could be conservative and rise him +1 then +1 again. But he should eventually be an 86 :)

Who are the biggest risers from 75-78 upwards?

Varane is already at my club.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1394329&postcount=282

Pick from there; that's najduch's work by the way, not mine.

Apologies if this has already been answered' date=' but it wasn't on the pages I saw, but will Lucho Gonzalez stay?

Shame about Varane not getting a 82/3, but +5 is cool for me :)

Also, will Harry Novillo rise?

Lucho will stay.

Novillo has played 8 minutes...not a hope mate.

Respuesta: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

hi, i buys these players: Cristopher GLOMBARD, Grzegor KRYCHOWIAK , Vincent PAJOT and Charley FOMEN. They play in the ligue 2 on loan of big clubs of the LIGUE 1, and I think they should rise to 80 minimum, acording with your standigs. (betwen 20-25 matches)

what do you think?

Re: Respuesta: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

and ayew will rise??

Yes' date=' he will rise, a quick search would tell you:

"I would say Ayew will be in for 87/88 as he has played nearly every game for OM", Courtesy of garymack.

hi, i buys these players: Cristopher GLOMBARD, Grzegor KRYCHOWIAK , Vincent PAJOT and Charley FOMEN. They play in the ligue 2 on loan of big clubs of the LIGUE 1, and I think they should rise to 80 minimum, acording with your standigs. (betwen 20-25 matches)

what do you think?

Ligue 2 is not reviewed as often an previous, so I am not sure how high they will rise when SM get around to Ligue 2, I'm going to get the name of this changed to Ligue 1, but not 2 as it is harder to predict it's ratings.

Re: Respuesta: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

Ligue 2 is not reviewed as often an previous' date=' so I am not sure how high they will rise when SM get around to Ligue 2, I'm going to get the name of this changed to Ligue 1, but not 2 as it is harder to predict it's ratings[/b'].

SM now seem to be giving rise's to players who are out on loan at the same time as they are doing their parent club, so the Ligue 2 players on loan from Ligue 1 clubs may get a small rise ;)

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

SM now seem to be giving rise's to players who are out on loan at the same time as they are doing their parent club' date=' so the Ligue 2 players on loan from Ligue 1 clubs may get a small rise ;)[/quote']

yes, for example YANNICK SAGBO ( MONACO, on loan in EVIAN) rise 78-82,

or DISTEL ZOLA (MONACO on loan in STADE LAVALLOIS rise 75-80).......

I watched those risers, and the players mentioned in my first message it is in the same situation

I would also like to know this' date=' how good is Marveux?[/quote']

Marveux is likened alot to Florent Malouda, this is due to him being a very strong player who can take the ball into a tackle and come out the other side, he has a strong shot on him and can crack a few good efforts at goal coming from the left.

Was linked with a move to Manchester United and Lyon last summer but due to being quite injury prone no deal materialised, If he can get fit and stay fit he will be a great player for Liverpool, if he does indeed move there ;)

Marveux is likened alot to Florent Malouda' date=' this is due to him being a very strong player who can take the ball into a tackle and come out the other side, he has a strong shot on him and can crack a few good efforts at goal coming from the left.

Was linked with a move to Manchester United and Lyon last summer but due to being quite injury prone no deal materialised, If he can get fit and stay fit he will be a great player for Liverpool, if he does indeed move there ;)[/quote']

Thanks very much for that. I have him in my squad and i was wondering on whether to sell him or keep him. I think i may hang onto him until after the summer transfer window in england and see what happens with him.

It looks like the Ligue1 ratings are over and I'm very surprised Ryad BOUDEBOUZ never got a +1/2 cosidering he has played more games and scored more goals than Marvin MARTINS who got a +1 to 88 :confused:

looks like he's having a great season aswell and is one of his sides best players.......SM seem to have gotten quite a few wrong this time round :(