Sign in to follow this  
Derpee

French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

I don't watch Ligue 1 but i wonder why is M'bia 90 now and Kabore is still 88 when they have roughly the same minutes...

First guess would be because Mbia is the better player. He's formed one of the better, if not the best defensive pairings in France this season with Diawara, and fully deserved his 90. Kabore plays in a different position, so can't really compare him to Mbia in this instance, but to compare him to 89-rated Edouard Cisse, Kabore maybe could've got a rise. Either that, or Cisse a drop.

Personally more surprised that Kolodziejczak of Lyon didn't get a rise. Ok, he's only played 180 mins since his last rise in the November changes, but when you consider that Nampalys Mendy got a +2 for just 48 extra minutes for relegation-threatened Monaco, rising one of them but not the other seemed a bit bizarre, but hopefully he'll get it at the end of the season.

It looks like the Ligue1 ratings are over and I'm very surprised Ryad BOUDEBOUZ never got a +1/2 cosidering he has played more games and scored more goals than Marvin MARTINS who got a +1 to 88 :confused:

looks like he's having a great season aswell and is one of his sides best players.......SM seem to have gotten quite a few wrong this time round :(

Martin leads the ligue 1 with 12 assists..More to it than just goals.

Martin leads the ligue 1 with 12 assists..More to it than just goals.

I'm not saying Martin didn't deserve the rise, I just think that Boudebouz deserved atleast a +1....... and it's not just Boudebouz, SM have lacked consistency with quite a few rating changes over the past 2 weeks ;)

Lovren... only 21 and a useful position (Def) but does he look like a player who can reach the 90's? I've heard he's not the fastest, but that hasn't stopped players like John Terry doing well in the past.

Any views?

Need some risers in my team cause they dont have much good players and since Lille have a chance of winning I suspect some of these have a chance of rising. Just want some info on these players ratings in the next changes:

Mavuba - Any chance of 91?

Gervinho - Suppose he will rise to 90 right?

Chedjou - 88 rated CB surely he will get +1, maybe +2?

Sow - Again any chance of 90??

Also Debuchy will he get 90?

Guys' date=' the French changes are only a month or two since finished, do not ask questions, it is unlikely there will be another rating change before the seasons end.[/quote']

I'm just asking if he's good enough to reach 91 :rolleyes:

Not asking if he deserves it on the next ratings.

I'm just asking if he's good enough to reach 91 :rolleyes:0

Not asking if he deserves it on the next ratings.

I think he is good enough to be one of the best wingers in the world when he leaves for Arsenal (unfortunately), as he's in my Ava, he is one of my favourite players and I pray he goes to United and not Arsenal.:rolleyes: