French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

Is El-Arabi worth keeping?

I'd say it's time to cash him in. He,although is a regular and a starter for Caen,has already got an 87 and don't see him rising after that .Caen are also 18th and face demotion.You could wait for him to jump ships at the end of the season, but I'd rather cash-in on him.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition) Lot of posts today Going to attempt to answer "en masse", let me know if I've missed anything out.

Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition) France - Ligue 1 NAME--PREVIOUS MINUTES--CURRENT MINUTES--AGE--RATING. Max -3240 AUXERRE Alain Traore--837--1421--22--82 Willy Boly--540--20--NA * S

Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition) Think a +1 this time around is more likely. Stated above why I don't think any Lille player' date=' aside from Rami who's been a fixture in Blanc's nation

Sow 89? gomis 90?

Sow looks to be a certain 89. Gomis has zero chance of 90.

Can someone tell me what rating changes these players will get:

Hazard 90

Theophile Catherine 86

Kana Biyik 87

cheers

Hazard should stay, Lille were terrible in Europa League this year.

The 2 Rennes players may get a small rise, but most likely only 1 in the next changes.

I have searched this thread for "THEOPHILE-CATHERINE" and read what came up, but I still do not know whether he will rise any more...I say that cos' I don't want to be told to search the past pages and that I am lasy which has happened before...

Any way, what I want to know is whether you think THEOPHILE-CATHERINE will rise more (and if so to what) in the next couple of changes or maybe longer term. :)

Thank you.

I have searched this thread for "THEOPHILE-CATHERINE" and read what came up' date=' but I still do not know whether he will rise any more...I say that cos' I don't want to be told to search the past pages and that I am lasy which has happened before...

Any way, what I want to know is whether you think THEOPHILE-CATHERINE will rise more (and if so to what) in the next couple of changes or maybe longer term. :)

Thank you.[/quote']

The best rated player at Rennes is 90 rated and most of the starters are rated 87/88. It would be safe to say Theophile-Catherine has some rising to do yet I would say +1/2 would be his next rise if he and his team continue to perform ok. He is young and at a good club in a good league I would keep him at least to the next change. If all goes well for him I think he should reach 88 maybe 89 in 2 changes time. :)

The best rated player at Rennes is 90 rated and most of the starters are rated 87/88. It would be safe to say Theophile-Catherine has some rising to do yet I would say +1/2 would be his next rise if he and his team continue to perform ok. He is young and at a good club in a good league I would keep him at least to the next change. If all goes well for him I think he should reach 88 maybe 89 in 2 changes time. :)

Thanks for that. Great answer. :)