French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

Sow to 90 and Hazard to 91 in the (pretty likely) event that Lille win Ligue Un? :confused:

Here's hoping. :D

Thinking 89 and stay at 90 are more likely. Not that they don't deserve it in the long run, just that they haven't performed at a higher level yet. Didn't exactly do great in the Europa League this season, even when they did play their strongest team, so would probably think that 90 is max for Lille players this season. If they can keep this form up into the first changes of the next season, Sow and Hazard (assuming they're both still at Lille) could be looking at 90 and 91 then.

Seeing as those 2 are being mentioned, Gervinho should go up to 90 as well, for me been more important to Lille than Hazard this season, surprised when Hazard went up and he didn't.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition) Lot of posts today Going to attempt to answer "en masse", let me know if I've missed anything out.

Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition) France - Ligue 1 NAME--PREVIOUS MINUTES--CURRENT MINUTES--AGE--RATING. Max -3240 AUXERRE Alain Traore--837--1421--22--82 Willy Boly--540--20--NA * S

Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition) Think a +1 this time around is more likely. Stated above why I don't think any Lille player' date=' aside from Rami who's been a fixture in Blanc's nation

Respuesta: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

Hi guys. Can you tell me the predictions for this players?

SANTANDER' date=' Federico CF 19 83

NAM, Tae-Hee Wing/AM 19 80

DOUMBIA, Tongo Hamed CM/DM 21 80

HAIDARA, Massadio LBLB 18 78

Thanks you very much![/quote']

Can anyone tell me something?

Been a great season in Ligue 1, Lille look like taking the title for the first time since 1954 at the expense of Marseille who have but up a good defence of their crown. Lyon have been the biggest dissapointment and never mounted a challenge but impressive seasons were had by several teams and will be interesting to see which of those can maintain their performance next year.

My ligue 1 team of the year:

GK: Hugo Lloris - shining light in fluctuating Lyon season - 92-92/93

RB: Mathieu Debuchy - big part of Lille's defence - 89-90

LB: Taye Taiwo - will be a big loss for Ligue 1, good signing for Milan - 89-90

CB: Mahamadou Sakho - future first choice France CB - 90-90

CB: Adil Rami - Will be a big loss for Lille - 90/91

DM: Rio Mavuba - Heart and soul of champions to be - 90-91

LW: Loic Remy - Has everything, may be best player in Ligue 1 next year, close this season - 90-91

RW: Eden Hazard - Instrumental in Lille' success, most talented player in the league and could get better - 90-91

AM: Lucho Gonzalez - makes Marseille tick - 93-93

FWD: Youssef el-Arabi - IMO player of the season in France - 87-88

FWD: Kevin Gameiro - will score goals anywhere - 89-89/90

What do you think of this, I was tempted by other players for several positions but overall these are the players who have impressed me in Ligue 1 the most.

Respuesta: Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

Does nay one know of a - or if there isn't; will there be - list of team predictions or risers?

It's just I have a limited amount of time to look through this thread. ;)

+1

It's a very interesting and useful thread if you have time to spare, but if you want a "summarising" list to choose good prospects or moneymakers, this is not the thread. It would be very nice if somebody worked in creating that list... :D

Hello there, the following players are coming up to the end of their transfer bans and i was wondering which ones i should sell straight away and which ones i should keep until after the upcoming changes

aurier

theophile-catherine

briand

andre, felipe

corchia

gomis

thanking you in advanced guys

Lot of posts today :) Going to attempt to answer "en masse", let me know if I've missed anything out.

Been a great season in Ligue 1' date=' Lille look like taking the title for the first time since 1954 at the expense of Marseille who have but up a good defence of their crown. Lyon have been the biggest dissapointment and never mounted a challenge but impressive seasons were had by several teams and will be interesting to see which of those can maintain their performance next year.

My ligue 1 team of the year:

GK: Hugo Lloris - shining light in fluctuating Lyon season - 92-92/93

RB: Mathieu Debuchy - big part of Lille's defence - 89-90

LB: Taye Taiwo - will be a big loss for Ligue 1, good signing for Milan - 89-90

CB: Mahamadou Sakho - future first choice France CB - 90-90

CB: Adil Rami - Will be a big loss for Lille - 90/91

DM: Rio Mavuba - Heart and soul of champions to be - 90-91

LW: Loic Remy - Has everything, may be best player in Ligue 1 next year, close this season - 90-91

RW: Eden Hazard - Instrumental in Lille' success, most talented player in the league and could get better - 90-91

AM: Lucho Gonzalez - makes Marseille tick - 93-93

FWD: Youssef el-Arabi - IMO player of the season in France - 87-88

FWD: Kevin Gameiro - will score goals anywhere - 89-89/90

What do you think of this, I was tempted by other players for several positions but overall these are the players who have impressed me in Ligue 1 the most.[/quote']

Very good post, would agree with most of this, apart from a couple of things. Ratings wise, it's not out of the question, but I'm not too sure whether any Lille player, apart from Rami, should hit 91. I don't mean to take anything away from their performances in the league this season, but none of their players, apart from Rami, a regular under Blanc for Les Bleus, have proved themselves in European competitions. True, they played their B team against PSV in the Knockout Stages of the Europa League, but they weren't much better when they played at full-strength in the group stages, only just scraping through by a point ahead of Gent and Levski Sofia.

It's not impossible, but I personally think they need to replicate their league form again next season both domestically and in Europe to reach above 90. How many of those players will still be at Lille though? Rami has already gone; Hazard, Gervinho and Sow are all linked to either the Premier League or big European teams, in Hazard's case. Their lack of depth compared to the other top 4 teams in France is already worrying, this transfer window could really be "make or break" for Rudi Garcia's side. Bordeaux won the league a couple of years back, made the Quarters in the Champions League, but are currently in the bottom half of the table after losing their key players, Gourcuff and Chamakh. For me, a lot lies with who they can find to replace Adil Rami.

As for the team though, the only 2 I may potentially change would be Sochaux's Marvin Martin and Lille's Gervinho for Lucho and Hazard. Sochaux, currently in 6th, look on track for a possible Europa League place, and that's mainly down to Martin's fantastic return of 16 assists from 34 games. Agreed though, Lucho does make Marseille tick, but the standout performers for Marseille for me have been their attacking trio, be it any of Rémy, Gignac, Valbuena and both Ayews. Don't know about anyone else, but it was amazing in the last changes how SM deemed Hazard a 90-rated player, but not Gervinho. Yes, Hazard has the potential to be a lot better player in the future, but from what I've seen this season, Gervinho is the most important part of Lille's attack, and has the stats to prove it. He has double the amount of Hazard's goals and the same amount of assists, all from playing 3 less games than Eden. Hazard is a fantastic prospect, and already a very good player, but in my opinion, Gervinho has been the most important part of Lille's attacking trio this season.

Does nay one know of a - or if there isn't; will there be - list of team predictions or risers?

It's just I have a limited amount of time to look through this thread. ;)

There's not one at the moment' date=' not too may predictions for whole teams either, I think there's just my Lyon one, but may be looking at Marseille and Bordeaux before the changes. Can take requests for individual teams if there's a specific team you'd want to see predictions for.

Could Debuchy rise to 90? and A.Ayew to 89/90?

It's possible for Debuchy, probably 60/40 chance of 90, maybe even higher chance. Wouldn't say it's guaranteed though, wouldn't be surprised if he didn't get 90.

André Ayew should definitely get at least 89, outside chance at 90 as well. Rémy, Valbuena and Gignac are all at 90, and he's at a similar level to them, so 90 shouldn't be too far away for him.

NERY' date=' Loris - HAIDARA, Massadio - SANE, Salif - ISIMAT MIRIN, Nicolas - NAM, Tae-Hee....Which should I keep for the next changes? If any.

Nery should stay, only played 20mins since the last changes.

Haidara should stay as well, maybe rise by 1 or 2, but not much.

Salif Sane stay as well, hasn't played since January.

Isimat Mirin has enough minutes to, most likely, get a +2 or +3.

Nam has played 6 times since the last changes, 5 starts. Could get anything between +2 and +4.

What about;

Jeremy Pied

Raphael Varane

Pierrick Cros

Benjamin Stambouli

potential risers? And after the next review: sell or keep!?

Thanks!

Jeremy Pied 86-87/86

Raphael Varane 80-83/84

Pierrick Cros 82-82/83

Benjamin Stambouli 82-84/85

Obviously depends on your team' date=' but would tend to keep all of them after the next review, especially Varane. Can't see Pied go much higher, maybe only to 88 within the next season, but even if Bastos does leave for Juventus, there's a lot of competition on the wings for Lyon, so even that isn't guaranteed. Out of the 4, he'd be the 1st one I'd look to sell.

Does Kevin Theophile-Catherine of Rennes have any chance of rising from 86? I saw that Kana-Biyik might be going up from 87 so was wondering if he had the same sort of chance?

Could see them both rising to 88 in the next changes. Rennes haven't been playing too well lately, dropping down to 5th in the table which could restrict rises any higher, but they should still be able to get a +1 or +2.

NAM' date=' Tae-Hee 80 -> 82[/quote']

See above.

Loic Remy & Jimmy Briand - do you think either have any chance of rising?

Stated above that I think that Marseille's 5 attacking players have been the revelations of the season for the club' date=' but Rémy has been the most impressive of the 5. Not 100% certain, but he's got a shot at 91.

Briand is a good player, but 89 is good for him at the moment. Will need some better team performances to have a chance of rising in the future.

Hello there, the following players are coming up to the end of their transfer bans and i was wondering which ones i should sell straight away and which ones i should keep until after the upcoming changes

aurier

theophile-catherine

briand

andre, felipe

corchia

gomis

thanking you in advanced guys

Theophile-Catherine and Briand have been mentioned above, would probably keep them both though. T-C can rise further next season, and if Bastos leaves for Juve, Briand would be Lyon's best winger. Aurier may not get a rise, due to Lens getting relegated, but he's still a very good prospect at RB.

Andre and Corchia are both interesting though. Andre has admitted that he hasn't been 100% fit whilst at Bordeaux, and although they do have an option to sign him, it's apparently in excess of 10 million. Given the lack of playing time he's had, I doubt they're going to go for it, meaning he'll go back to Kyiv at the end of the season, which the player doesn't want to do. He won't rise, but a lot depends on where he's going to be playing his football next season. At the moment, I'd probably suggest sell. Corchia's team Le Mans are currently 3rd in Ligue 2, but there are 5 teams fighting it out for the 3 promotion spots. Even if Le Mans do get promoted though, there's a chance that Corchia could be leaving. He's a very good prospect, so if you were to sell him, I would suggest only if you can bring in someone who's going to be better/a better riser than him, because if he does stay and Le Mans get promoted, he probably won't rise within the next year. If he stays and Le Mans stay in Ligue 2, there's probably a chance he could drop - he's already 2 ratings higher than the cap for Ligue 2, it would be hard to justify such a rating for 2 seasons in a row.

Gomis is a decent player. Wasteful, but a solid enough 89, won't rise or drop. This season, I haven't been too impressed by him, so I'd probably sway towards sell, but should Lyon find the right manager who's willing to play to his strengths and let other players like Lisandro, Gourcuff and Pjanic do the build-up play and leave Gomis to cause trouble for the defenders, he could do well. That's just "ifs" though.

Looks like we need a Ligue 1 expert forumer haha :(

Anyone know the likelihood of Eden Hazard or Serge Aurier rising?

Answered above' date=' both unlikely, but an outside chance for Hazard, very little chance for Aurier.

Sakho 90/91

A.Diarra 91/92

Briand 89/90

agreed ? :)

Not really. Briand has been answered above, should stay.

Mamadou Sakho is a top prospect, but is already amongst the highest rated players at PSG, so won't get a rise until the team performs at a higher level, in European competitions.

Bordeaux's Alou Diarra is more likely to get a drop than a rise. Already a very highly-rated player for the French leagues, Bordeaux are in the bottom half of the table and although he started the season as captain of the national side alongside M'Vila and Gourcuff, he's possibly lost his starting place in the national team to Samir Nasri, who started the last competitive game in his place, Diarra playing with the "B" side in the friendly against Croatia. He may stay, but for me, a drop is most likely.

Hi

Your predictions please on this rating change:

RÉMY, Loïc

M'BIA, Stéphane

GERVINHO, Yao Kouassi

MODESTE, Anthony

GIGNAC, André-Pierre

SOW, Moussa

TAIDER, Saphir

KABORÉ, Charles

KURZAWA, Layvin

SANOGO, Yaya

SIDIBE, Djibril

SISSOKO, Moussa

TAIWO, Taye

RAMI, Adil

SAIVET, Henri

HARUNA, Lukman

MENDY, Nampalys

AYEW, André

BROWN, Ideye

STAMBOULI, Benjamin

CAPOUE, Étienne

AZPILICUETA, César

There's not one at the moment' date=' not too may predictions for whole teams either, I think there's just my Lyon one, but may be looking at Marseille and Bordeaux before the changes. Can take requests for individual teams if there's a specific team you'd want to see predictions for.

Nery should stay, only played 20mins since the last changes.

Haidara should stay as well, maybe rise by 1 or 2, but not much.

Salif Sane stay as well, hasn't played since January.

Isimat Mirin has enough minutes to, most likely, get a +2 or +3.

Nam has played 6 times since the last changes, 5 starts. Could get anything between +2 and +4.[/quote']

Thank you!

As for a compilation of predictions, I was only really looking for lower rated money makers...I might start a thread for some thing like that, where people say the risers they have/will buy and I add to a list...

i think Gervinho will get a +2!

Think a +1 this time around is more likely. Stated above why I don't think any Lille player' date=' aside from Rami who's been a fixture in Blanc's national team, should go above 90 this time round, although SM could think differently. 90 is a definite though, said above that I think he's been better than Hazard this season.

Surely Gameiro should get 90? He was unlucky last time round but this time he has 21 league goals!! So Lorient aren't a big club but he gets in the National Squad regularly and will get a big move.

89 - 90.

It's possible, but I don't think it's more than 50/50 chance. He's already the only 89-rated player in a mid-table French team unlikely to qualify for Europe. I've got no doubt that his goalscoring record will get him 90 somewhere down the line, but not sure whether it'll be now.

Hi

Your predictions please on this rating change:

RÉMY' date=' Loïc [b']see above[/b]

M'BIA, Stéphane 90-90

GERVINHO, Yao Kouassi see above

MODESTE, Anthony 87-88

GIGNAC, André-Pierre 90-90

SOW, Moussa 88-89/90

TAIDER, Saphir maybe a small rise, but getting relegated from Ligue 2 with Grenoble

KABORÉ, Charles 88-88/89

KURZAWA, Layvin 75-77/78

SANOGO, Yaya 75-75

SIDIBE, Djibril 75-75

SISSOKO, Moussa 89-89

TAIWO, Taye see above

RAMI, Adil see above

SAIVET, Henri 80-82/83

HARUNA, Lukman 83-85

MENDY, Nampalys 84-84

AYEW, André see above

BROWN, Ideye 87-87/88

STAMBOULI, Benjamin see above

CAPOUE, Étienne 89-89

AZPILICUETA, César 89-89

All in the quote for you. Quite a few of them have already been covered in my previous post though.

Thank you!

As for a compilation of predictions' date=' I was only really looking for lower rated money makers...I might start a thread for some thing like that, where people say the risers they have/will buy and I add to a list...[/quote']

Don't think there's too many money-makers this time round, main one I can think of being Jordan Ayew, 82-86/65. At the rate he's been going, chance of 89 within the next season as well. Guys like the newly added M'Baye Niang and Benjamin Jeannot may only get a +2/+3 this time round, but both look like they could be starting for their teams next season, especially Niang if El-Arabi leaves, so could get nice rises next season as well. Bahebeck could get a +2/+3, been used quite a lot as a sub for PSG next season. Toulouse goalkeeper Ali Ahamada has had a nice run in the team recently, I think due to injuries, but should get at least +4, possibly even higher. All of those apart from Ahamada are more long-term prospects, but they're the one's off the top of my head who could get some bigger rises. May have missed a few, so there's probably still a few out there to find.

For anyone looking for a higher-rated defensive riser, look no further than Dejan Lovren. Only rated 88 at the moment, but looking good for 89 in the next changes, and if he plays only half as good as he did against Marseille going into next season, 90 will come before too long. I'm not one for making bold predictions about a player's future, but if there was a list of all-time great defensive performances, Lovren almost single-handedly against Marseille's attack of Rémy, Valbuena and Ayew, where he had 2 of them in his back pockets for almost the whole game would be quite high on the list. He's still "only" 21 as well, so hopefully he should make a top Champions League standard defender for Lyon and any other team he plays for over at least the next 10 years.