French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition) Lot of posts today Going to attempt to answer "en masse", let me know if I've missed anything out.

Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition) France - Ligue 1 NAME--PREVIOUS MINUTES--CURRENT MINUTES--AGE--RATING. Max -3240 AUXERRE Alain Traore--837--1421--22--82 Willy Boly--540--20--NA * S

Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition) Think a +1 this time around is more likely. Stated above why I don't think any Lille player' date=' aside from Rami who's been a fixture in Blanc's nation

Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

But Capoue i heard will increase so moussa too if thats the case?? He wants CL football next year so im expecting a rise soon

There's also no chance that Capoue will rise.

I'm sorry if this has been asked before (I have searched)' date=' but what will Niang's rise be in these rating changes?[/quote']

M'Baye? Probably won't have played enough to go higher than 80 this time round. May be wrong, may go a bit higher, but he's probably someone who can get a bigger rise in the changes after, assuming he keeps playing as much as he has been.

Hi

What do you think about that players?

Paulo MACHADO - 88

Dimitri PAYET - 89

Both stay.

Not just playing' date=' but scoring goals for the first team in any top league at the age of 16 is a huge achievement, but at this stage, it's still too early to say for a lot of those questions. Any player in the first team at his age has to be a good enough prospect, but to give definitive answers after just a few games would be impossible.

Personally haven't seen too much of him yet, but am taking my family to Gerland this weekend when they're visiting Lyon, so hopefully may get to see him in action then. Wouldn't expect him to have an easy time, especially if Dejan Lovren is back from suspension.[/quote']

Okay thanks for your help :) Unfortunately i missed out on him. Put in a max bid of £4.8 million but someone else came in with £5 million.

Thanks anyway :) and repped for helping lots of people on this thread :)

Re: Respuesta: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

cabaye' date=' alou diarra and dimitri payet will raise?[/quote']

Cabaye should do. Diarra was answered on the page before, and Payet is just 6 posts above yours. Is it that hard to read at least the last page before posting the same questions again?

Anyone else think Sochaux players will get a big boost?

At the moment

5 Rennes 56pts

6 Sochaux 55pts

the last game of the season sees Rennes face newly crowned champions Lille while Sochaux play already relegated Arles.

For SM rating comparisons

Rennes:

1 x 90

1 x 89

7 x 88

Sochaux:

1 x 88

that's it for Sochaux, they only have one player rated 88+ and yet, they could finish ahead of Rennes whose first team is nearly all 88+

So I'm hoping that Sochaux get some nice rises to make up the difference

Does anyone here think that Gourcuff could have a possible +1' date=' or are the chances very slim?[/quote']

Gourcuff has no chance to rise. He actually has more chance to drop to a 91 as he isnt playing as expected. Puel isnt giving him hgis freedom and the lack of form could result in a drop

Hazard 90 ----->91

One of the most talked about players on the forum I know, but the kid has pretty much wrapped up 91 now, French League and Cup double to go with being named Ligue 1 player of the year, won't be a long wait for 92 either.

The only question is will a huge club come in for him in the summer?