French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition) Lot of posts today Going to attempt to answer "en masse", let me know if I've missed anything out.

Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition) France - Ligue 1 NAME--PREVIOUS MINUTES--CURRENT MINUTES--AGE--RATING. Max -3240 AUXERRE Alain Traore--837--1421--22--82 Willy Boly--540--20--NA * S

Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition) Think a +1 this time around is more likely. Stated above why I don't think any Lille player' date=' aside from Rami who's been a fixture in Blanc's nation

Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

brilliant work there mate' date=' could you just help me out on some of the players predicted ratings on your post..

Abdoul Camara (Rennes) [b']82-83/84[/b]

Aurelien Chedjou (Lyon) 88-89/88

Lois Nery (Saint Etienne) 82-83/82

Frederik Santandar (Toulouse) 83-85

Tae Hee Nam (Valenciennes) 80-82/83

Chedjou plays for Lille by the way :D

GAMEIRO' date=' Kévin[/b'] 89 -> 90?

NENE, Ânderson have a chance at 91?

Nene will stay, Gameiro has chance to rise.

gervinho(89) or ayew(88). i am looking for winger. who is better?

Very tough' date=' both great players, out the two i rate Gervinho better though, so id go for him. Up to you though, can't really go wrong with either of them.

how will Youssef El-Arabi do in the upcoming rating changes? :)

Should stay, definitely wont be rising.

Anything happening with Jean-Audes Maurice or Jerry Vandam's ratings?

No chance of a rise for either.

Will Valbeuna rise? If so' date=' what to?[/quote']

Valbuena will stay for now.

moussa sow from lille ' date=' will he rise ?[/quote']

Definitely a +1, maybe +2.

are there any really good french risers' date=' that are currently on 75 or something like and that will rise upto 80-82 like varane![/quote']

Benjamin Jeannot should go up. He is currently rated 76 and has quite a bit of match time.

I take it that Valbuena won't rise in the upcoming changes but what's his potential rating in the next one if he carries on playing well? :)

Marseille would have to do well next season, and it looks as though they will get some fresh faces in, if he and his team do well, then a 91 is on the cards, and in terms of potential, Valbuena is definitely 90+ material.

Marseille would have to do well next season' date=' and it looks as though they will get some fresh faces in, if he and his team do well, then a 91 is on the cards, and in terms of potential, Valbuena is definitely 90+ material.[/quote']

Yeah I hope so, I parted with one of my best players in 7046 in Vucinic so I could get Valbuena and £9M cash, hopefully it pays off :)