French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

Guys is ludovic Sane worth keeping? i've just put an offer in to the externals M.SOW (£0k + González ADRIÁN(spanish kid) + Ludovic SANE) should i perhaps consider changing it before it goes through? I'm asking here because i thought you guys would now about Sanes future.

Thanks in advance :)

EDIT: i also have younes belhanda i could spare (got plenty of wingers...)

keep younes belhanda , and do the deal

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition) Lot of posts today Going to attempt to answer "en masse", let me know if I've missed anything out.

Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition) France - Ligue 1 NAME--PREVIOUS MINUTES--CURRENT MINUTES--AGE--RATING. Max -3240 AUXERRE Alain Traore--837--1421--22--82 Willy Boly--540--20--NA * S

Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition) Think a +1 this time around is more likely. Stated above why I don't think any Lille player' date=' aside from Rami who's been a fixture in Blanc's nation

I was expecting Taiwo to rise' date=' because his performances were better than Cissokho ( 5,04 vs 4, 86, stats from [i']L'Equipe[/i]) and imo he has been on the borderline to rise since a few seasons ago.. the move to Milan could have helped his jump.. :P

Don't even get me started .....

Taiwo should have gone up to 90. He scored the goal to win OM the domestic cup, had a good WC and has been borderline 89/90 for some time.

I think SM don't watch any football, they only go by stats and YES, Taiwo sat on the bench for quite a few games in the 2nd half of the season BUT this was b/c OM were trying to force him into a contract extension. When he refused he was made to warm the pine ...

I just hope he proves SM and everyone else who doubt's his class wrong when he's at Milan next season. :P

Re: Fanni - not sure why he never got 90 either. I sold him out of my teams as I figured SM were biased due to his surname being rude! lol :D

Herby

whos the better prospect out of mvila, sow or gameiro?

have sow atm but can swap for mvia (sow + 1.2m) or gameiro.

from what ive read gameiro and mvila are favoured,+ their national team progress and gameiro's move to psg, but then again sow got golden boot and won the league..

whos the better prospect out of mvila' date=' sow or gameiro?

have sow atm but can swap for mvia (sow + 1.2m) or gameiro.

from what ive read gameiro and mvila are favoured,+ their national team progress and gameiro's move to psg, but then again sow got golden boot and won the league..[/quote']

Def M'Vila, he's has the potenital to reach 95 if he plays his cards right. Sow is also good. But Sow and Gameiro won't do much for a while.

• 2 weeks later...

After Laurent Bernardi rose +6 to 76' date=' would it be worth keeping him now that he got promoted with Ajaccio? :)[/quote']

I'd wait for the start of the season and see if he gets any more minutes, he's not much on wages anyway.

Re: Riferimento: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

Mathieu Debuchy' date=' Lille's RB, can he break into the 90s next season, and to what ratin could he potentially get, assuming he will keep playing as good and as much as he did this season?[/quote']

Unless he starts for France and Lille does really well in the Champs League, i think 90 is about the max he will be at for some time.

Cheers,

Roy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Last season Ali Ahamada (GK) from Toulouse was in starting eleven for many games....he has a chance to start as No 1?

I asked Didi this same question a couple of months ago. Apparently Toulouse had a problem with their keepers, kept changing them around, Ahamada has come in and done a decent job, i'd wait for the start of the season.

• 2 weeks later...

I asked Didi this same question a couple of months ago. Apparently Toulouse had a problem with their keepers' date=' kept changing them around, Ahamada has come in and done a decent job, i'd wait for the start of the season.[/quote']

And started the first game of the season, if he keeps that up thats a +4 in the bag.

Hello peeps!

Can anyone tell me if Ghoulam worths keeping it?

Thanks in advance!

Didn't start the first game, bocanegra was preffered, would wait a couple of weeks though, just to make sure he's not favoured.

After a little stat trawling' date=' I bought Eric Tie Bi and Brice Dja Djedje from Evian when they were 75s. Now that they have risen, should I sell them? Do they have a bright future or are they destined to play out their careers in mid table obscurity?[/quote']

From a ratings perspective, Tie Bie could get a +1/2 by the next ratings and Dja a +2/3, don't know about any transfers though.

What are the predictions for Dejan Lovren this season could get a 90? He is a regular starter for Lyon' date=' in the CL and the top 3 of Ligue 1, the kid should rise ?[/quote']

should have risen last time to 89, but didnt. but id say 80% chance of 89 next change unless lyon totally bomb.