French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

Derpee

Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

just taken over a nantes side' date=' i wondered if anyone would mind advising me if anyone in squad is must keep, cheers[/quote']

Jordan Veretout, Ismail Keita and Adrien Trebel are the ones that I would definitely keep, players rated under 80 who could possibly rise, but it is too early in the season for me to guess if they will play many games.

SIDENOTE: I won't and haven't been posting here much recently and I probably won't until more games have been played so I have a better idea of who can rise, so if I don't reply to you, I'm sorry, I just feel it's too early.

Should I buy Kana-Biyik from Rennes? :)

He's already one of the highest rated players at Rennes' date=' played majority of last season and is looking like continuing that, unless Rennes manage to break into Europe this season, can't really see him rising unless he plays fantastically to earn a +1 at max.

Will Pjanic get a starting spot at lyon this season? Im unsure wether to try and get a better player or see how he gets on?

Also Jeremy Pied, whats his future?

Thanks

Hard to guess about Pjanic, so far he has mainly made sub appearances, may change during the course of the season.

Pied has appeared in every game this season, albeit only as a substitute in the final minutes of games, if that continues he won't rise, looks promising for the future though.

He's already one of the highest rated players at Rennes' date=' played majority of last season and is looking like continuing that, unless Rennes manage to break into Europe this season, can't really see him rising unless he plays fantastically to earn a +1 at max.

[/quote']

Thanks mate!