French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition) Lot of posts today Going to attempt to answer "en masse", let me know if I've missed anything out.

Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition) France - Ligue 1 NAME--PREVIOUS MINUTES--CURRENT MINUTES--AGE--RATING. Max -3240 AUXERRE Alain Traore--837--1421--22--82 Willy Boly--540--20--NA * S

Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition) Think a +1 this time around is more likely. Stated above why I don't think any Lille player' date=' aside from Rami who's been a fixture in Blanc's nation

Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

hey a.2.r or anyone.

will bakary kone keep his place when cris and mensah are fit? and will marvin martin get 90? thanks very much.

There's no real way to know about Kone, , I would think he is only a stop-gap for those two more experienced players, but you never know.

For Martin, very unlikely, he is already the highest rated player at Sochaux and unless they get into Europe, he won't go past that rating.

Riferimento: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

82 rated Brice Jovial 27yo Fwd/Winger, plays for Dijon FCO, he had quite a good start of the season scoring 3o goals in 4 matches and also 1 goal in 1 cup game.

Would he be a good riser? And what rating could he gain at Dijon (assuming he keeps scoring, and at the end of the season will have at least 12-15 goals scored)?

Ty

Re: Riferimento: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

82 rated Brice Jovial 27yo Fwd/Winger' date=' plays for Dijon FCO, he had quite a good start of the season scoring 3o goals in 4 matches and also 1 goal in 1 cup game.

Would he be a good riser? And what rating could he gain at Dijon (assuming he keeps scoring, and at the end of the season will have at least 12-15 goals scored)?

Ty[/quote']

Probably 85 best case scenario if he continues to play and score, if he doesn't do as well as that, he'll probably still get a +1 to 83.

• 2 weeks later...

Could someone tell me how talented Guida Fofana is? Been tracking him pretty much since I started playing this game (over a year ago) as he was a starter for Le Havre and captain of France u20's and now that he moved to Lyon he could finaly be on his way to his big breakthrough. But haven't really seen him play much (can't find Ligue 2 anywhere haha) so I don't know how talented he really is? :confused::P

Any news on some of the decent RC Lens players? I assume when the ratings come around people like Eduardo will drop, but what about Serge Aurier as I haven't seen any rumours of a move? And what is the cap of Ligue 2?

Also what are the chances of Thorgan Hazard cementing a first-team place this year?

any change in gonalons rating fellas?

he's playing all games, both domestic and eufa. Lyon have enough faith in him that they sold there DM stalwart Jeremey Toulanan to Malaga. I've only seen him play a couple of times, but seems to have great positional sense, is strong and looks the part. I have him in pretty much all of my teams and no intention of selling him at this stage. seems to be a future 91 for sure. As for any higher than that, will be tough - with new money going into PSG and Lille and Marseille also very strong these days, the days of Lyon's domination of the La Ligue seem to be over (having said that I'm very aware that currently Lyon are sitting pretty at the top of the table:) ).

Also, getting into the national squad will be hard as he plays the same role as Yann M'vila who seems to have got the jump on that role.

In summery i'd guess at a 90 rating by the end of the season, 91 maybe if Lyon stay top two and do well in Europe - but SM may wait to see if that form continues into next season before a 91 is given. A 92 is possible at Lyon, but not for at least two seasons and would need fabulous two seasons, so unlikely.

Anything better than that depends on things like moving clubs, injury to m'vila giving him a chance in the nat. squad and all the other very random variables.

Hope this helps :)

An expert opinion about Sakho..?

out injured for another month, but big strong solid defender with a big future of that there's no doubt. Considered a first team player at PSG despite there new money. if PSG fulfill there potentia, and he can stay without injury enough to play most games, I feel sure he'll cement his place in the national squad. 91 at the end of the season is most likely - but he could easily be a future 92/93 next season, and if he moves (several clubs looking at him, Arsenal (assoc. to anyon e french), Liverpool and bayern munich chief amongst them.

He signed a 1 yr extention on his contract until '12, but PSG may convince him to stay if they meet expectations this season after spending 75mil euro's on players such as Pastore, Matuidi, Menez, Sissoko, and Sirigu (an absolute bargain at 3.4mil Euro's). Not to mention the purchase of Kévin Gameiro for under 10 mil Euro and already bagged 6 goals in 11 games.

I am contemplating buying PSG centre back Sylvain Armand. as I am quite stretched on resources at the back. Will he keep his rating at the next changes?

probably, he's a regular starter, with the captains armband in a team hotly tipped to win the title (by me, lol). Unlikely to rise due to his age and SM's blatent age'ism (lol), but also unlikely to drop too, at least this season.

What do you think about gueida fofana?

he is a good player' date=' captain of under 20 france seleccion and play some matches with the first team of the lyon will he rise? :confused:[/quote']

Gonalons and Källström have been fairing well together in the central midfield so far, which means that Fofana obviously isn't a part of the first XI at the moment. He's definitely quite the talent and I do rate his potential high - once Källström shows a significant drop in form or gets seriously injured - Fofana will make the other CM slot his (in case he doesn't drag on a serious injury). If he keeps gaining these odd minor minutes, he'll get a small rise. Probably +1. However, you should keep him if you have him, as I do believe Lyon is the right club for him to fufill his true potential.

Anybody knows for how long Payet is injured (or is he) and will he start for Lille when he`s back?

Payet is injured, but I'm not so sure how long he'll be missing Ligue 1 action. Joe Cole's been playing well ever since Payet dragged on that injury, so it might not be that easy to recoup the lost starting spot. Payet's the better player though, and hopefully Garcia should and will notice that.

There you both go.