French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

Hi guys

You think Gervinho nad Moussa Sissoko and Gonalons will rise in the next update?:confused:

He is the second highest rated at Lille' date=' but if they manage to maintain a 1st or 2nd place by the next changes, a rise for a lot of their players is possible, Gervinho would be one of them.

Sissoko probably won't rise this time but if Toulouse can get themselves into a top 4 position, he might have a chance.

Gonalons won't rise, his starting position was taken by Lovren at the beginning of the season and Gonalons hasn't played enough to really warrant a rise.

Wendel will go down ?

He is always on the bench in many last games :)

I don't think he'll drop just for that, he has still played a large amount of Bordeaux's games this season.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition) Lot of posts today Going to attempt to answer "en masse", let me know if I've missed anything out.

Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition) France - Ligue 1 NAME--PREVIOUS MINUTES--CURRENT MINUTES--AGE--RATING. Max -3240 AUXERRE Alain Traore--837--1421--22--82 Willy Boly--540--20--NA * S

Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition) Think a +1 this time around is more likely. Stated above why I don't think any Lille player' date=' aside from Rami who's been a fixture in Blanc's nation

Any possibility for rises for Marvin Martin and Yangambiwa?

Yanga-Mbiwa probably won't rise with Montpellier's highest rating being 88.

Martin likewise probably.

Hi guys' date='

I would like to ask your opinions on these guys:

Pierrick Cros (Sochaux), Massadio Haidara and Samba Diakite both play for Nancy. Do you think they are talents? any response would be appreciated.

Thanks.[/quote']

I don't watch French football my friend, I can only give rating predictions through reliable stats websites, ask here for better info :)

Re: Riferimento: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

has gameiro got a chance of rise to 90?

Well, i have the same question. He´s absolutely onfire. I think he starts to deserve it. Scoring lots of goals and helping Lorient to go up in the table. My guess is next season he will be on Lyon or Marseille. Or another top club outside French, maybe Tothenam, i think they really need a good striker. He´s a very nice player.

You think Moussa Sow will get a 90 if Lille win the league?

Sow 87-> 89/90

Any chance of Dimitri Payet rise to 90 ?

TY

;)

I think his chances of moving to 90 in the next ratings changes have diminished with his failure to get a transfer to PSG in the Transfer Window. Of course' date=' St. Etienne may prove me wrong and finish top 2...[/b']
will Stéphane M'BIA rise to 90 ??

He might, I think he will if Marseille secure 2nd place.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

You can never be too sure' date=' if I said they definitely would have made it, Sod's law dictates that they would have finished one point outside the Champions League place, or something like that:rolleyes:[/quote']

Personally i think that Lyon, once out of the current UCL will put 100% effort in their leaue, maybe they wont win it, bu they will definetly get an UCL spot, imo its he only french team good enough to comptete in the CL.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition)

Personally i think that Lyon' date=' once out of the current UCL will put 100% effort in their leaue, maybe they wont win it, bu they will definetly get an UCL spot, imo its he only french team good enough to comptete in the CL.[/quote']

I don't think it's about who is good enough to compete in the Champions League, it's about who can maintain form and who can get the results that really matter. They might try very hard in the league, but every other team will be focusing 100% on the league too and no-one can say for definite that they will get a Champions League spot until that round thing stops rolling at the end of May and goes into hibernation for a few months.. :D

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edition

I don't think it's about who is good enough to compete in the Champions League' date=' it's about who can maintain form and who can get the results that really matter. They might try very hard in the league, but every other team will be focusing 100% on the league too and no-one can say for definite that they will get a Champions League spot until that round thing stops rolling at the end of May and goes into hibernation for a few months.. :D[/quote']

Well, of course its not 100% certain, and i agree with you on that, but personally i would bet on Lyon getting the UCL spot.

When everyone is fit at Lyon, they are clearly the best team in the frnch league.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: French Ligue 1 & 2 (Risers Edi

Well' date=' of course its not 100% certain, and i agree with you on that, but personally i would bet on Lyon getting the UCL spot.

When everyone is fit at Lyon, they are clearly the best team in the frnch league.[/quote']

I would put money on them to get a Champions League spot, but if I assumed that they would, I am of the opinion that they wouldn't get that spot because sod's law doesn't like me :rolleyes::D;)

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: French Ligue 1 &

I would put money on them to get a Champions League spot' date=' but if I assumed that they would, I am of the opinion that they wouldn't get that spot because sod's law doesn't like me :rolleyes::D;)[/quote']

I have no idea what your talking about, but i agree ;)