Have today's fitness updates been made? (26/08/09)

WonderKid

Hi guys,

I have a big game tonight with my Marsielle team which, if I win, will see me win the league. It's pretty much the climax to the season and my biggest game yet (in that GW).

I went to sort out my tactics earlier today and noticed that all of my players were not back to fitness- almost as though they played two days ago and not three.

It has never happened before and I looked on my opponents physical stats and they too are not fully fit (or anywhere near really). I'm positively certain that it's not because of burnout, because although I don't have a huge squad, I do rotate quite often.

So does anyone know if there's been any problems with updating players' fitness today? It may not seem too important to any of you, but as I said, tonight I have a huge game.

Hope you can help.

Re: Have today's fitness updates been made? (26/08/09)

I must say that I have noticed this issue myself today. Doubt there's anything that can be done though, because even if you raise a support ticket, chances are that it won't get looked at until Monday, as SM don't tend to be around at weekends. :(

I can say for sure there has been no fitness update today as all my players are on the same fitness they was on at 6pm yesterday. This is not the first time this has happened to me, it also happened a few weeks ago, the only plus is that it will be the same for everyone so there will be no unfair advantages gained (i hope).

Yeah, I was actually seventeen games unbeaten until I lost against a really weak Boca Juniors team. Average rating weaker, best player my below average rating and I was at home.

I won't blame the match engine like others, because this is clearly down to the lack of fitness updates. As someone said, at least it's happened to everyone and not just the odd team- but it's still annoying on my biggest game of the season.

I hate to blame it on SM/fitness, but what other reason is there?

As I said in my first post, I highly doubt it, because I do rotate.

I find it unlikely that everyone who has posted here has done the same thing wrong and find themselves in exactly the same situation.

The only thing I can see wrong is the lack of fitness update.

If a moderator or someone could help it would be greatly appreciated.:(

I think there were some problems with SM earlier today, at around game time 7~10am. I could log in but was unable to see my home page then. The problem occurred at the time when SM recovers players' fitness everyday (7am). So I guess that's why today's fitness isn't updated.

i've noticed this to... send a ticket!!!!!

If you look someone's already suggested that mate, but as someone else also said it won't be answered until Monday.

I noticed that problem this morning too, I could login but it wouldn't show me my home page or teams. It is as you say probably why it hasn't updated, but I would hope that someone at SM is trying to solve it before tonight's games.

Let's hope so guys- and thanks for your help.