West Ham Football club Ratings

Greener-09

I've decided to choose West Ham as the team I predict ratings for...

These are MY predictions.. All predictions are open to discussion... so if u think im crazy with some of the predictions tell me :P;)

*NOTE* all mins are out of a total 450 premiership mins ;)

Robert Green-An ever present in goal for West ham and is now Capello's first choice it seems.. 450mins .....89-90

Peter Kurucz-Never likely to get a run of games unless an injury to Green.. Highly Rated Hungarian...... 0mins .... 75-75

Herita Illunga-A very good left back,I rate him highly but hasnt played much this year cos an injury... 154mins.......88-88

Matthew Upson-Top class centre half. Wenger wanted him in the summer.. Now a Permanant back up CB for England if not a starter... got an injury last game V Liverpool Calf injury. 384 mins 89-89/90

James Tomkins-Very Intelligent centre back. Strong and has good feet. Zola likes Tomkins a lot. and he will be an english star soon ! ..180 mins....82-83/84/85

Danny Gabbidon-A permanent fixture in the heart of the welsh back four. On the fringes at West ham but is a very good back up defender if needed!....156 mins......86-86

Calum Davenport- I rated him highly its a shame some thugs didnt :(:( Hope he gets well soon.. and I Hope he can get back to playing.... although I'm not sure what the latest is... It's rumoured his career could be over :(

Manuel Da Costa-Aint played at all for Westham this season only a start in the Carling cup. will prob drop or stay....0mins......85-/85/84

Johnaton Spector-the west ham Defender with the 3rd most mins after Upson and Faubert although faubert played a lot at RM... Can play anywhere across the back 4 and in midfield.. A fixtuure in the US squad and gets a lot of games........206 mins 85-86

Mark Noble-Another ever present in The West Ham team! Gives energy and drive to the team. has a goal and 2 assists to his credit.is a vital cog in the team..Nearly every minute played 445 mins.... 88-88/89

Jack Collison-One of the big risers last time got a +11.. this time with a good few starts and minutes again... although a calf injury of late has held him up :/....Still only 20!!!.....264mins......85-85/86/87

Julien Faubert-the only outfield player to play every single minutea along with Cole. the boy who fell out with football at RM is now back in love with it!! a very good winger/RB.. might get a +1 if he continues to play....450mins.....87-87/88

Junior Stanislas-A player who is thriving under Zola's Wing! Really showed us some great stuff at the end of last season and has continued this this season. :D A very quick winger/Striker has lots of tricks and is rated highly at upton Park!! Is Due a nice rise after his small +4 last season... perhaps the biggest riser for West Ham!! :D.... 260 mins.........78-82/83

Scott Parker- Another Mainstay in Zola's XI. has played nearly all of the mins!! he really has flourished at West ham after leaving Across London for his new Home West ham! is the highest rated player at West ham alongside Upson and Green and I cant see him rising to 90 yet unless he starts scoring :P!!

444mins.......89-89

Luis Boa Morte-Sustained a knee injury and will be out till february or so!! hasnt played at all this season... Will prob get a -1 maybe for not playing but might stay!!.....0mins ...86-85/86

Luis Jimenez-hasnt quite lived upto the expectations on him! although he looked very lively until he got injured, he is still carrying the groin injury! Will prob stay....232mins........88-88/87

Radoslav Kovac-Just hasn't got a proper look in yet this season and with the few mins on show by the Czech, a drop could be in order.. although after getting a -1 in April this year.SM might be reluctant to drop him again so quick. I'm not sure! Is a very useful player,very versatile and is a big asset to have but like i said hasnt got the look in at WH this season! Basing this on other players here at West ham... ......143mins..... 88-87/88

Valon Behrami-An immense player IMO! he has buckets of energy and skill and has a desire to win every ball,I really rate Valon!! it was a shame he got that terrible injury at the back of last season at Man City i think it was.... Is starting to come back to the fore now. And hopefully hwe will be back in the side for good soon enough.......54mins(Restricted due to the injury)...[COLOR="darkred"]88-88[/color]

More to follow- Carlton Cole,Zavon Hines,Diamanti, Nouble*,Dyer,Guille Franco,Ashton,Payne

Thanks for reading

More to follow later

* Nouble aint on the DB... yet ;)

Will be either finished tonight or 2moro... Have to study for my geography test 2moro:mad:

Re: West Ham Football club Ratings

i don't think tomkins will get a +2/3 rise having only played 180 at the moment, a rise is unikely unless he is a starter in most games. He may get a plus one if he plays often until the next rating change.

Also, noble has been a constant starter for west ham for a long time now and hasnt had a rating change at all, he is likely to stay at 88

Good work tho mate :)

i don't think tomkins will get a +2/3 rise having only played 180 at the moment' date=' a rise is unikely unless he is a starter in most games. He may get a plus one if he plays often until the next rating change.

Also, noble has been a constant starter for west ham for a long time now and hasnt had a rating change at all, he is likely to stay at 88

Good work tho mate :)[/quote']

yeah i agree that was put in with a degree of optimism ;) I'm hoping that he might get a start 2moro night with upson doubtful ;).... the chnages arent for at least another month :P so u will never know :D

I'm a West Ham Fan, Big hammers fan so thoughtt id chip in,

You have put Da Costa to drop, I have to question this as...He only joined on the last day on the tranfer market, and ok hes not an amazing player so he will not just break straight into the Hammers Side, he needs time to adapt to the english game and get used to being at west ham before he can get a regular first team spot, its too early to make Rating predications for any team in england now really anyways becuase with only 7 games in or so you cannot tell who will be a perminat good player and stay in the first team.

Also...

The Biggest riser from West Ham, Even thought its to early to tell but I do not thin theres anyone who could really take his place, is Jamaican/English Striker Zavon Hines, hes only 74 rated on SM and I think hes got a better potetial in some ways than Stanislas and will rise from 74-78/80 atleast if he does continue to play in first team for West Ham.

Upson and Green Could get 90 I serpose baised on England Caps and that Greeno is the No.1 or so it seems for England.

Tomkins will get 84 I reckon as he is a solid defender and I reckon he'll become a Starter for us.

Ilunga and Spector, are both very good defenders Ilunga will stay at 88 probably enless anything major happens and I Could see Spector at 86/87, becuase he has kind of replaced Collins and he got a 87 so why cant Spector...

Still Very Early on to tell what will happen...

I'm a West Ham Fan' date=' Big hammers fan so thoughtt id chip in,

You have put Da Costa to drop, I have to question this as...He only joined on the last day on the tranfer market, and ok hes not an amazing player so he will not just break straight into the Hammers Side, he needs time to adapt to the english game and get used to being at west ham before he can get a regular first team spot, its too early to make Rating predications for any team in england now really anyways becuase with only 7 games in or so you cannot tell who will be a perminat good player and stay in the first team.

Also...

The Biggest riser from West Ham, Even thought its to early to tell but I do not thin theres anyone who could really take his place, is Jamaican/English Striker Zavon Hines, hes only 74 rated on SM and I think hes better than Stanislas and will rise from 74-78/80 atleast if he does continue to play in first team for West Ham.

Upson and Green Could get 90 I serpose baised on England Caps and that Greeno is the No.1 or so it seems for England.

Tomkins will get 84 I reckon as he is a solid defender and I reckon he'll become a Starter for us.

Ilunga and Spector, are both very good defenders Ilunga will stay at 88 probably enless anything major happens and I Could see Spector at 86/87, becuase he has kind of replaced Collins and he got a 87 so why cant Spector...

Still Very Early on to tell what will happen...[/quote']

I didnt put Costa to drop :confused: i said he COULD drop.. My prediction was ..85-85/84 ;)

Havent done Hines yet....

I said about Green and Upson to 90..

i predicted that for TOMKINS...

and I predcited an 86 for Spector.. perhaps a 87 if he gets the mins...

Cheers for ur input :D

I didnt put Costa to drop :confused: i said he COULD drop.. My prediction was ..85-85/84 ;)

Havent done Hines yet....

I said about Green and Upson to 90..

i predicted that for TOMKINS...

and I predcited an 86 for Spector.. perhaps a 87 if he gets the mins...

Cheers for ur input :D

It's going to be Hard to Predict a rating for Guille Franco, Da Costa and Diamanti yet, as dimanti lacks match Fitness and Da costa and Franco are yet to play in legaue, Da Costa becuase he hasn't played much for a team in ages lol and Franco as hes onyl just joined and will make his Debut more than likely tommorow against man city without dirty player adebayor tho, if Franco does well and then goes on to do well then Hines could possibel be dropped to bench due toFranco's Expseriance but we'll have to wait and see :P

It's going to be Hard to Predict a rating for Guille Franco' date=' Da Costa and Diamanti yet, as dimanti lacks match Fitness and Da costa and Franco are yet to play in legaue, Da Costa becuase he hasn't played much for a team in ages lol and Franco as hes onyl just joined and will make his Debut more than likely tommorow against man city without dirty player adebayor tho, if Franco does well and then goes on to do well then Hines could possibel be dropped to bench due toFranco's Expseriance but we'll have to wait and see :P[/quote']

Yeah it will be more than likely a stay for Franco and Diamanti unless they are froze out of the team or they score a hat trick in every game from now till the ratings next month or so....

As ur a hammer...... What u think of Nouble??

Yeah it will be more than likely a stay for Franco and Diamanti unless they are froze out of the team or they score a hat trick in every game from now till the ratings next month or so....

As ur a hammer...... What u think of Nouble??

Frank Nouble, Looks Very promosing talent as for First Team, Hmmm...I could maybe see him being a solid back-up but for now thats about it hes not as strong as other Forwards ahead of him, and with Franco etc. looking for first team he COULD! be put down the pecking order, but as for Reserve and Youth League he'll tkae them by Storm and is already doing well for hammers Reserve Team :) he has played 3 Games on as a sub so, who knows... he may just get himself in the first team sooner rather than later

Frank Nouble' date=' Looks Very promosing talent as for First Team, Hmmm...I could maybe see him being a solid back-up but for now thats about it hes not as strong as other Forwards ahead of him, and with Franco etc. looking for first team he COULD! be put down the pecking order, but as for Reserve and Youth League he'll tkae them by Storm and is already doing well for hammers Reserve Team :)[/quote']

Good to hear :D Cheers ;)

also When Added I hope he will be Added at like 72-75' date=' this is becuase SM added Macheda at 80 staright away and hes kinda faded away and he wont rise anytime soon and if They add Nouble at a High Rating like 78-80 he wont rise much soon ...[/quote']

Totally agree!!! But i would say a 74/75 will be what he gets!