Domestic League: 42

Charity Shield: 18

Domestic Shield: 12

Domestic Cup: 11

SMFA Cup: 9

SMFA Super Cup: 6

World Cup: 1

Play-off: 1

Got 4 Charity Shield finals tonight and an SMFA Cup final on Friday so hopefully more to add soon.

Re: 100 Not Out / The 100 club

Apologies for the cross-post but perhaps here's a good a place as any to see if anyone has managed to achieve the 'Trophy Cabinet Challenge': http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1065220&postcount=1

With all those tropies between you surely someone must have a gleaming full set of all 18 on one account? If so please post a pic on the trophy cabinet challenge page. :)

And well done slimey2k7, at least you won something today. ;)

Guest scotchegg

reached 100 trophys last week, after a race to 100 with gary townsend which i lost ;)

got there tho many more to come :D

Woo-hoo! Finally picked up my 100th trophy yesterday, winning the charity shield with Bordeaux in GC24. That makes it a trophy in every one of the 9 seasons with that club :D

38 of the trophies came in GCs, including 4 straight league titles with Histon in GC100, and 62 came in customs and standard gameworlds. Out of those I think 9 came in forum-based ECs, 106, 2933, 5579 & 7046, which isn't to shabby :)

Still missing a GC SMFA cup and super cup though, the only reason I really stay in GCs :o

Woo-hoo! Finally picked up my 100th trophy yesterday' date=' winning the charity shield with Bordeaux in GC24. That makes it a trophy in every one of the 9 seasons with that club :D

38 of the trophies came in GCs, including 4 straight league titles with Histon in GC100, and 62 came in customs and standard gameworlds. Out of those I think 9 came in forum-based ECs, 106, 2933, 5579 & 7046, which isn't to shabby :)

Still missing a GC SMFA cup and super cup though, the only reason I really stay in GCs :o[/quote']

Seeing as this thread is in the GC section I think its for GC honours only. :o

Well done on reaching 100 though. :)